No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Adiwana Jembawan
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-November-2019
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature
Bid adieu to stress with our 13 nights’ stress relief package where a team of expert professionals can recommend as well as customize a program that incorporates detoxification, relaxation, rejuvenation, health, and wellness. Based on your constitution, yoga and meditation sessions are scheduled.
Our boutique wellness resort is on a lush hillside in the beautiful, tropical Ubud, Bali. This stress-relieving experience will bring you close to nature and its elements which will aid in healing. With the help of the ancient teachings of Ayurveda, we will help you bring a balance to your body, mind, and soul.
Relaxation from the moment we stepped foot on site!
The Adiwana didn't disappoint at all. The spa is amazing,I did an Auyvedic consultation and followed with a range of treatments. The staff are amazing right throughout the resort. Close enough to walk to the markets and restaurants and yet tucked into a quieter street.
The restaurant is beautiful, fresh produce, catering to all tastes.....our cooking class was a lot of fun. Beds and pillows super comfy, quiet room overlooking a jungle stream, infinity pools x2.....great for our Mum-cation. We will definitely be back.
Adi Gunawan Putu
Core Subject: Ashtanga and Hatha yoga teacher, meditation practitioner
Adi Gunawan is a passionate Balinese yoga teacher who is a yoga specialist and a meditation practitioner. His keen interest in yoga made him go deep into the practice of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga. His goal is to create a positive and encouraging environment for the students by sharing the wisdom of yoga, Ayurveda, meditation, and mindfulness.
The majestic small town, Ubud is home to several yoga centers and health cafés. The town is surrounded by rice paddy fields and rainforest.
You will also find many Hindu temples and shrines in Ubud which gives a strong spiritual feel to the place. Besides, the streets are flooded with local craft shops and you will hear the soft temple bells with historic temples built on almost every street corner.
In this package, we use nature’s elements to bring healing in your life through yoga, meditation, spa treatments, massages, and our one-of-a-kind service. Our practice is highly inspired by the holistic teachings of Ayurveda and we offer 36 Ayurvedic and Spa treatments.
Also, you will have a wellness consultation to design your schedule, daily yoga classes, meditation, and pranayama. On our excursions, you will also be able to explore the beautiful town of Ubud which is also known as the spiritual heart of Bali.
Your itinerary for 14 days will be like this -
- Day 1: Arrival + Wellness Consultation+ 2 hours Balinese Boreh Ritual (Balinese Massage, Boreh, flower bath)
- Day 2: Yoga + Meditation + Abhyanga oil massage and Snana bath + Shirodhara + Sarvangadhara
- Day 3: Yoga + Meditation + Padaabhyangam + Bashpasweda Bath + and Avagaha sweda bath + Sarvangadhara
- Day 3: Yoga + Meditation + Open Chakra massage and Bashpasweda bath + Shirodara
- Day 4: Yoga + Meditation + Excursion + Njavarakizhi
- Day 5: Yoga + Meditation + Abhyangam oil massage and Bashpasweda bath + Shiroabhyangam
- Day 6: Yoga + Meditation + Abhyanga fruit massage + Snana bath
- Day 7: Yoga + Meditation + Marma Energy massage and Avagaha sweda bath + Shiroabhyangam
- Day 8: Yoga + Meditation + Excursion + Padaabhyangam
- Day 7: Yoga + Meditation + Talapotichil + and Bashpasweda bath + Shirodhara
- Day 8: Yoga + Meditation + Elakizhi massage and Snana bath + Talapotichil
- Day 9: Yoga + Meditation + Open Chakra massage and Bhaspasweda sweda bath + Netratarpana
- Day 12: Yoga+ Meditation + Excursion + Open Chakra massage
- Day 13: Yoga + Meditation + Shirodara massage and Baspasweda bath + Nasyam
- Day 14: Yoga + Meditation + Ayurvedic Facial
Our rooms are designed to offer the ultimate comfort to our guests. We give you two choices of swimming pools which are created with early morning laps and water-based exercises in mind. There is also a yoga pavilion in the tropical garden of the resort which thrives with positive energy and serene ambience.
This space is perfect for meditation and yoga. Other than this, our rooms are spacious and well-facilitated with amenities such as free Wi-Fi, AC, a minibar, cable TV, hairdryer, ceiling fan, IDD telephone, coffee, and tea maker, safety deposit, slippers and kimonos, portable speaker, and turn down service. You can select from the below-listed rooms as per your convenience –
- Grand Deluxe Room – A perfect place for unwinding with a private terrace or balcony, en-suite bathroom, and decorative wall highlighting Bali’s creative legacy.
- Adiwana Room – Our signature accommodation that ensures total comfort and peace of mind. Room décor with an original work of local art, an elegant bathroom with rain-shower and spa-styled bathing indulgence.
- Suite Room – Redefining the idea of island-inspired luxury, this room offers every
possible holiday need for your ultimate comfort. Spacious, the room has well-
designed areas to sleep, relax, and bathe in style.
Our team of distinguished and creative chefs transforms meals into exciting journeys and inspiring culinary experiences.
The meals are prepared using unique cooking methods that are a combination of local and international flavors focusing strongly on the quality of ingredients used in our restaurant.
Adiwana Resort is an excellent opportunity for you to relax in a positive environment along with super amenities that are specifically designed to enhance your stay.
We strive hard to do everything possible to help you rest, unwind, and rebalance your life so as to continue the journey with extra energy. Along with a variety of amenities, we feature a concierge and room service to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner (includes standard beverages**)
- Daily morning yoga & meditation
- One Wellness Consultation
- Thirty Six yurvedic treatments*
- Three Excursions
Adiwana Hotel & Resort
Our resort is ideal for retreats. We provide personalized assistance at every step by tailoring activities and cultural experience as per individual requirements.
Our team of experts has designed a choice of personalized packages which offer much more than just indulging experiences. The packages are carefully created keeping individual needs in mind which inspired healing by allowing the person reconnect, reflect, unplug, and pause.