No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Aranya Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 22-November-2019
- Duration: 26
- Area: Goa, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Raw food,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Lake,Sea
Aranya Yoga, one of the oldest yoga schools in Palolem, Goa, is offering this 200 hours dynamic Hatha and Ashtanga yoga teacher training. This intensive, yet spiritual course will take you to the next level of practicing yoga.
Over the years they have trained many students in yoga, and all define attending the course as "a life-changing experience". Aranya Yoga is sure your experience will be quite similar to them at the end of the course.
Yoga teacher training Its been a true pleasure to Send the One month at aranya with krishna, Susanna and Varun as teachers and guides.
The place is in nature and really beautiful. Course is conducted spot on.
Very lovely room and food super fresh every day a life changing experience which I will always cherish hghly recommended .
Amazing yoga teacher training
The yttc with krishna baba, eleanor,and Susanne was a enriching and life changing experience, the all are taking so good care of the students. Everybody in my course was glowing with new inspirations and ready to teach.
Thank Yogi krishna and bis team. My toom also supernice and Cozy. And the food....amazing.can highly recommend joining for youre yoga teacher training at aranya.
Krishna Das Baba
Core Subject: Yoga Teacher, Meditation, Healing and Ayurvedic cooking
Krishna was born and raised in a peaceful mountainous setting in the Western Himalayas of North India, where he was introduced to yoga at an early age. For the last 10 years, Krisha Das Baba has been directing yoga classes, 200-hour teacher training courses, and various workshops on meditation, healing, and Ayurvedic cooking in Gokarna, Palolem, and Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
He first came to yoga for the benefits of fitness and flexibility. As his practice became stronger he got healthier and soon discovered that his yoga mat was the place to find a sense of contentment, self awareness and a body and mind connection. He deeply fell in love with yoga and trained as a yoga teacher. Varun’s aim is to help people globally to achieve their own healing physically, mentally and emotionally by teaching them the Art of Yoga.
Core Subject: Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga
Khushboo has began learning yoga in early 2000 and began teaching in 2016. Her expertise is in Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Hatha yoga, Yin yoga, Adjustments & alignments , Meditation and Yoga Nidra. She completed her 200hrs Multistyle teacher training from Trimurti Yoga School, India in 2016 and 300hrs training from Sri Sri School of Yoga,India in 2018. She is an ERYT 200 and RYT 500 through Yoga Alliance. In the past four years she has given more than 3000 hours in classes and workshops. She holds a bachelors degree in fashion as well and level 1 & 2 certification in Thai Yoga Massage.
Our Yoga Teacher Training Center is located in the Center of Palolem, a quaint beach village in South Goa famed for its beauty and peaceful, laid back lifestyle.
Palolem beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on the west coast.A perfect crescent beach with fine sands lined with swaying coconut trees and very little permanent structures, just some temporary bamboo and wooden huts on the beachfront.
- Study of asana (proper alignment, variations, and modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and hands-on adjustments)
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class
- Observation with specific angles related to a posture
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages
- Cultivation of command through voice modulations
- Postures with their Sanskrit names and terminology
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Principles of anatomy-physiology and its correlation with yogic science.
- Yoga philosophy and ideas
- Spirituality and ethics with business of yoga
Teacher Training Daily Schedule:
- 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Ashtanga primary series
- 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Meditation
- 09:00 AM - 09:45 AM Breakfast
- 09:45 AM - 11:15 AM Yoga theory: Theory-alternating teaching about mudras, mantras, philosophy, anatomy, history, methodology, meditation, kriyas
- 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM Tea break
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Yoga theory: Theory-alternating teaching about mudras, mantras, philosophy, anatomy, history, methodology, meditation, and kriyas
- 12:30 PM - 13:30 PM Lunch break
- 13:30 PM - 16:00 PM Break and self-study
- 16:00 PM - 17:30 PM Hatha yoga
- 17:30 PM - 17:45 PM Tea break
- 17:45 PM - 18:45 PM Yoga theory
- 18:45 PM - 19:00 PM Dinner
- 19:00 PM Retire to the room
Your accommodation is near the Palolem beach, Goa, India. The rooms are equipped with beds, mosquito nets, chairs, tables and come with an attached washroom, a porch, and enough of storage space.
The price of the package includes daily Indian food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; except food on Saturday night and Sunday.
*If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation.
Our yoga teacher training course is designed after thorough contemplation keeping in mind the interest of the students. The course lays a strong foundation and enables each student to become a certified yoga practitioner for life. Whether you are at beginner, intermediate or an advanced level student, our course meets the need of every student.
The dedicated and individual training approach of the tutors helps in bringing out the best in each student. The curriculum of the 200-hour YTT encompasses of learning postures, mantras, mudras, meditation techniques, yoga kriyas, methodologies, yoga history, and yoga philosophy.
- Twice daily asana practice
- 30 Hours of yoga philosophy and spiritual therapy
- Daily mantra chanting, pranayama, and guided meditation classes
- 3 Vegetarian meals per day (except Saturday dinner and Sundays)
- Alignment, teaching methodology, and adjustments training
- A day trekking to the hill station
- Airport transfers (pickup only)
- 25 Nights accommodation
Aranya works relentlessly to offer the best experience to its students. From accommodation to meals, we take care of every aspect so as to give them a peaceful and comfortable stay at Ashram. It is an altogether new experience for students to live in a natural Ashram like ambience and have a glimpse of the raw and authentic Indian culture.