No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Asia Pacific Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 02-March-2020
- Duration: 27 Days
- Area: Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Lake,Forest,Close To Nature
If you feel that you are ready to take that next step and become a RYT500 certified yoga teacher, then this course is for you!
Join Asia Pacific Yoga on our New Zealand 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training March 2020 Rotorua from 2 - 28 March in the fabulous Rotorua, the Geothermal capital of New Zealand.
This New Zealand 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training March 2020 Rotorua is for those who have completed a RYT200 training and are ready to immerse into a stronger experiential and learning curve.
An advanced training is not about more complexity. It is about more clarity.
I can not say enough amazing things about Steve and Joleen. The program they run is truly excellent.
I feel 100% prepared to train others in yoga. Steve and Joleen not only taught me so much but they made me feel like family.
They are truly genuine people who want to help you improve. I am ready to do a 300-YTT with them!”
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Steve has over 15 years of yoga experience and has been involved with yoga trainings for 6 years. He has taught over 11,000 hours of classes and has the highest Yoga Alliance E-RYT500 classification, as well as being a 200 hour Yoga Alliance trained Kundalini Yoga Teacher, and an Aerial Yoga Teacher. Steve has studied and practiced many styles of Asana, mainly Ashtanga Vinyasa, Iyengar, Yin, Hatha, and Power Yoga. Steve teaches in New Zealand, Thailand, Bali, Spain, London and Pakistan. He has a relaxed but thorough style of teaching and a passion for Yoga Anatomy and Philosophy.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Joleen is a dedicated yoga teacher and practitioner passionate about encouraging and inspiring people to be the best they can be through movement, breath, wellness, diet and a holistic approach to life. She enjoys seeing her students progress physically, mentally and emotionally as they journey with her. Joleen has been practicing yoga for around 10 years and currently has a very strong daily Ashtanga practice. She teachers Ashtanga (Mysore style and LED), Hatha Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative. She is also a certified Les Mills Body Balance instructor. Joleen’s strength would be her calmness and grace and that she brings to her classes.
Rotorua is famous for its many lakes and geothermal areas and thermal hot springs and is also perfect for reviving Yogi muscles! Rotorua is one of New Zealand's most important Maori cultural centers.
Around Rotorua are many opportunities for hiking and mountain biking. The Redwoods forest has great walks and some of the best mountain biking tracks that New Zealand has to offer. We have plenty of super markets within a 10 minute drive, everything that we need is close at hand. Rotorua is a very easy city to get around.
Asia Pacific Yoga's Rotorua New Zealand 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is about consolidating the following key understandings.
- Everything is connected
- Ahimsa is the mind / heart set
- Breath is the bridge
- Where attention goes nergy flows
- Sthira / Sukham - Steadiness / relaxation
- Activation / support
- Maintain a sattvic state
- Every body is different
- Respect and gratitude
- Share what you know
On this course you will flow through, into and around these concepts. Weaving them together integrating anatomy, physiology, philosophy, cosmology, and energy systems. binding them with familiar and new experiential practices.
This is a comprehensive course that will cover in-depth the following large range of topics:
- Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, and Yin practices and methodology
- Daily morning practice
- Advanced Asana methodology and sequencing
- Applied yoga anatomy and physiology diving deep into all systems of the body esp musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, the PSNS, and Fascia
- Advanced pranayama and Kriyas
- Take your pranayama to another level with 30-45 minute solid sessions every day
- Experience Nauli and Shankar Prakshalana Kriyas
- Explore deeper meditation styles. 30-minute sitting per day
- Learn how to lead a deeply regenerative yoga Nidra
- Enjoy group mantra and Kirtan
- Learn how to lead and introduce mantra and Kirtan to students
- Learn how to theme a class
- Go deeper into Chakras, Vayus, and Koshas
- A recap at the 8 limbs and further study into the subtle psychology of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Advanced yoga business workshop with media expert Joleen
Your training will include 27 days accommodation, course fees and manuals. Meals are not included as students will purchase their own vegetarian food and cook either separately or communally. We will cover all aspects required for Yoga Alliance 300 Hour Certification in a relaxed and supportive environment. We will be a small group of no more than 9 people.
The daily schedule is flexible as it will vary from day to day depending on the needs and focus of the students but this will be typically how your day will be. The course starts at 3pm on the first day and finishes midday on the last day.
- 06.30 AM Kriyas, meditation, pranayama
- 07:00 AM Asana
- 09:30 AM Breakfast and break
- 10:30 AM Group learning time, an alive, interactive look at yoga theory, methodology, philosophy or anatomy
- 12.30 PM Pranayama
- 13.00 PM Lunch
- 15:00 PM Group work, Asana methodology, teaching skills
- 17.00 PM Asana Yin yoga and relaxation techniques
- 18:00 PM Sunset, kirtan chanting, meditation, contemplation as the group needs
- 18.30 PM Finish the day, Shared meal
Our Rotorua Yoga House Kawaha Point, is a beautiful modern home with Lake views of Lake Rotorua.
- Very comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms.
- A spacious, light and wooden floored yoga shala.
- Large fully equipped kitchen.
- Comfortable lounge and audio visual area.
- Outdoor decks for yoga practice and relaxing.
This 300 Hour YTT is a vegetarian self-catering experience, so each student will buy and prepare their meals, this gives maximum dietary possibilities and is a fun way to see what other people eat. We provide accommodation and tuition and students buy and cook for themselves or collectively.
Meals are a fun and educational communal time together. There are plenty of supermarkets and eating places 10 minutes away. We will make regular shopping trips into town as needed.
*Typically students budget around NZ$150-$200 for the 3 weeks.
Here at Asia Pacific Yoga, we strive to create immersive, expansive, and transformational experiences that you will not forget. Our advanced trainings are about refining your teaching and exploring further.
This Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognised 300 Hour YTT is for teachers ready to embrace a more profound understanding of the power of Yoga practices. It is for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga, community and meditation.
A 200 hour training is about learning to be comfortable in the role of the teacher, and knowing how to intelligently construct a class useful to your students, and to instruct that class safely. In a 300 hour training we step off from that basis and begin to explore further. There is no end to that exploration.
- 26 Nights accommodation in Rotorua, one of central North islands jewels and visitor favourites.
- Course and asana manuals
- Accredited RYT300 Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Alliance certification upon graduation
- Free unlimited wifi so you can still keep in touch with your loved ones
- You will have time to explore the surrounding nature of the beach and bush walks
- A two-day silent (Mouna) experience
- Optional one-week device-free experience
- A beautiful (and most often emotional!) graduation ceremony
Asia Pacific Yoga
Yoga Teacher Trainings in New Zealand and around the Asia Pacific region.Asia Pacific Yoga creates a very down to earth, neuro-physiological yoga teacher training with respect to the vast unknown that constantly draws us deeper and deeper into magic. Keeping it REAL but ready to FLY.
Join Steve Hall (E-RYT200) and Joleen Lunjew (RYT200) in full immersion residential 200 hour and 300 Hour Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Trainings in beautiful locations around New Zealand. This will be a small training of no more than 12 people.
You will be guided in a relaxed and focused manner through the steps to begin your Yoga teaching, covering all the requirements for your RYT200 and RYT300 Yoga Alliance accreditation.
We understand that emergencies do happen. We are happy to fully refund you your deposit if you inform us 30 days before the training starts.
If the 30 days have passed, we are happy to transfer your deposit to secure your spot for a future YTT date.