No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Athreya Ayurvedic Center
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 15-March-2021
- Duration: 10 Days
- Area: Kottayam, Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Seek professional and individual care by skilled Ayurveda doctors whilst rejuvenating in the tropical land of Kerala. Ayurveda is a precious heritage in today’s generation and Athreya has well preserved the secrets and knowledge of the same. At Athreya, you can immerse in ancient Ayurvedic treatments and regain your health. The center is an oasis for regeneration amidst the lush paddy fields and backwaters of Kerala.
Core Subject: KutteePraveshikaRasayana Expert
Dr. Sreejit himself has undergone the KutteePraveshikaRasayana and carefully documented the whole process. He aims to make this regeneration therapy accessible to our society and the Ayurveda community.
The center seats elegantly on the outskirts of Kerala backwaters in Kottayam. The island boasts fantastic views of rice and paddy fields with tall palm trees. The location is renowned for being the center of Kerala’s rubber and spice trade.
Kottayam is a hub town for travelers as it connects to both the mountains and the backwaters, with a public canal cruise. Poised between the Western Ghats and the backwaters, this is the first town of India that achieved 100% literacy.
Athreya Ayurvedic Center is an ideal place for a retreat that is aimed at restoration, healing, prevention of diseases, overall wellness, and detoxification. Athreya is a customized program and has a team of highly professional Ayurveda doctors who personally examine and assess the medical conditions of individuals to recommend the right Ayurvedic treatment.
Treatment plans for every guest are customized as per their specific needs for overall health improvement and well-being. The doctors of Athreya Ayurvedic center have experience of more than 5 generations and expertise of Ayurvedic academic studies. Panchkarma Treatment and the KutteePraveshikaRasayana are classical and secret treatments offered by this center.
- A typical day in Athreya Ayurvedic Center starts early in the morning with basic Yoga postures, followed by nourishing Ayurveda Breakfast.
- The doctors meet with the guests personally to discuss and assess the medical conditions. The guests are required to fill in a questionnaire so that the expert doctors can find the right treatment and limitation of therapies for individual health concerns.
- The 2-3 week curriculum consists of 2 phases: Cleansing and Rejuvenation.
- The guest undergo the different process of Panchakarma treatment in the afternoon (Cleansing Phase)
- The guest undergo KutteePraveshikaRasayana in the afternoon (Cleansing Phase)
- Ayurvedic lunch buffet is served in the restaurant after the treatments are over
- The evenings are usually reserved for excursions and trips around the city, followed by Ayurvedic refreshments
- The guests are offered Meditation guidance in the late evening
**Early dinner is served to ensure proper digestion and a sound sleep
The center has 16 lavish cottages that surround the center’s herbal garden. The cottages have been crafted sustainably with traditional wooden architecture. Most of the rooms provide a direct view of the serene paddy fields.
The resort has also has a newly built wing with 8 superior quality double rooms. Every room is packed with a multitude of facilities to minimize any sort of inconvenience to the guest.
The comfortable double beds, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioner, hot/cold water supply, Wi-Fi, and large showers, the rooms ensure a pleasant ambiance for a relaxing stay.
The resort has a dedicated restaurant beside the banyan tree that offers fresh homemade meals for the guests.
The buffet is served three times a day, and the guests can choose from their favorite Ayurvedic food. All the meals are prepared using fresh and organic ingredients to inculcate the restorative and healing properties.
The meals are made according to the Ayurvedic chart of the right food, by expert Ayurveda chefs. Guests with certain health issues can request for special diet and the center would happily do so.
- Panchakarma Detoxification: This Ayurvedic treatment is a unique detoxification and regeneration therapy for body and mind. The internal processes include Vamana, Virechana, Vasthi, Nasya, and Rakta Moksha. These aim at cleaning and polishing the body from the inside out.
- KutteePraveshikaRasayana: This is an ancient regeneration treatment, which was practiced by the Himalayan yogis. Strengthen your immunity against ailments and halt the aging process with this anti-aging therapy. This treatment takes place in a hut, built specifically for this purpose and is complimented by medical herbs. This complex therapy involves an exact mixture of the medicines and proper processes through skilled Ayurvedic doctors.
- Yoga: Yoga is a nourishing practice for both the body and mind. The guests are entitled to complimentary Yoga classes with the stay. The yoga classes will offer practice of Yoga postures and Meditative guidance to enhance the lifestyle.
- Daily consultation by Ayurveda Doctor
- Personalized Ayurveda Programs
- Ayurvedic Diet food
- Accommodation in luxury cottage
- Herbal Beverages
- One Dental check-up
- Daily Yoga Sessions
- Wi-fi Facility
- Airport Pick and Drop
The Athreya Ayurvedic Center
The Athreya Ayurvedic Center is located on the outskirts of Kerala on the famous backwaters. The center has been crafted sustainability with traditional Kerala wooden architecture. With more than 15 treatment rooms and in house herbal garden, the center provides an ideal space to rejuvenate and unwind. The center also has ‘kuttee’ a small hut dedicated to the ancient Ayurvedic treatment of KutteePraveshikaRasayana. With more than 16 cottages for guests and a huge terrace, the center is an epitome of peace and tranquility.