No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Baja Board
- Type: Surf
- Starting From: 06-November-2019
- Duration: 5 Days
- Area: La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Food: Pescetarian
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Desert
An Adventure of a lifetime! Connect to your Breath, Connect to the Elements, Learn to Kite surf.
You will stay at the beautiful resort. Your stay will include kite lessons, yoga classes, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The experienced and certified instructors will accompany you so that you do not need to be worried about participating this program.
I would definitely recommend Baja Board Kite School, the team over there is awesome.
They made the whole learning experience super enjoyable and get you going on learning the basics first which ends up speeding up the overall process.
Nicole is a phenomenal instructor and the other instructors have similar, effective teaching styles.
Overall, great time, great experience, great people!
I would absolutely recommend Baja Board Kite School.
Nicole and her staff are amazing teachers--my girlfriend and I were beginners on Tuesday and were taking long rides by Friday.
They prioritize safety and have top line gear along with two-way radio helmets, and they make it a fun experience whether you're on the beach with the kite your first day or being followed by a Jet Ski on your last day.
If you are in La Ventana and looking for kiteboarding instruction, I would look no further!
Nicole Christine Eden
Core Subject: Kite Surf and Yoga Instructor
Nicole is a passoniate and enthusiastic kite surf and yoga instructor who loves to share her yoga asanas knowledge so that people can enjoy their kite surf holiday to the fullest.
La Ventana Baja California is a safe, small fishing village on the sea of cortez. It is famous for wind and is one of the best locations in the world to learn how to kiteboard.
- Arrive in La Ventana in the afternoon of the first day.
- We will start the week off with a fire ceremony connect to the elements and release fears.
- On day two we will start off with a gentle yoga class, followed by a group kite lesson, before dinner we will be lead on a breath wave circle and an ocean offering with Stephanie Panilla.
- On day three we will start off with a gentle yoga class, then a group kite lesson, in the evening we will learn a medicine song and voice activation.
- Day four we will start off with a gentle yoga class, group kite lessons and finish the day with a breath wave and sharing circle.
- On the last day you can choose to take additional kite lessons or opt for a private breath wave and we will finish the trip with a closing circle.
- Arrive and get settled
- Fire ceremony
Day 2 - Day 4
- Kite lessons followed
- Breath wave Sharing circle / Medicine songs and voice activation
- Optional kite lessons / Private breath wave
- Closing ceremony
You will be staying at a nice luxurious resort in Sargento, Mexico.
We will be providing healthy food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This program is completely unique in the week is focused on your personal growth. We will be connecting to the elements then learning how to kite board in the elements. We will be working to release fears then going out and letting those fears go to learn how to fly.
- High-quality safety conscious kiteboarding lessons
- Optional yoga sessions
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 4 Nights' accommodation
Winder Riders Club
Beautiful New Glamping Resort less then a 10 min walk to town. Transportation will be provided and all of your gear will be provided for the kite lessons