Usui Level 1 Reiki Certification & Chakra Yoga Retreat, Canada
Retreat, and find harmony within. Enjoy two nights stay at the majestic chalet is 15 minutes from Val-St-Côme village. The chalet offers spectacular views of the lake and the mountains and is the ideal place to relax and restore as you enhance your yoga practice and learn the ancient healing modality, Reiki. This cabin can accommodate up to 14 people. All yoga mats, bolsters, and blocks will be provided for the weekend.
**Note:- The price of this retreat is excluding the taxes.
Program During this weekend, our teachers will guide you through several yoga and meditation classes. You will also have the chance to experience your first Reiki certification.
- DAILY YOGA (Chakra, Yin, & Hatha based Yoga)
- GUIDED MEDITATION
- Usui Reiki 1st Degree Certification
Reiki Level 1 attunement
How to give a complete 60 minute Reiki session
Reiki code of conduct
Principles of Reiki •Reiki symbols.
Introduction to the Chakras
Benefits of Reiki
Understand and awaken your energy channels.
*No prerequisites necessary.*
Vickie LembessisCore Subject: Reiki
Irene LembessisCore Subject: Reiki
Alyssa MarsilloCore Subject: Yoga
The majestic chalet where you will stay at is located about an hour and a half-drive north of Montreal and15 minutes from Val-St-Côme village. The chalet offers spectacular views of the lake and the mountains and is the ideal place to relax and restore as you enhance our yoga practice and learn the ancient healing modality (Reiki).
- 3 pm: Arrival
- 5 pm: Introduction to Reiki
- 7 pm: Dinner
- 8:30 pm: Yoga Practice Nidra
- 7:45 am: Morning Meditation
- 8:15 am: Yoga and Reiki
- 10 am: Lunch
- Noon-2 pm: Reiki Workshops
- 2:15 pm: Dinner and snacks
- 15h-18h30: Reiki workshops
- 19h00: Dinner
- 20h30: Soft Yoga and Reiki
- 22h: Sleep time
- 7h45: Morning meditation
- 8h15: Yoga and Reiki
- 10h: Lunch
- 11h15: Reiki and certification
- 16h: Goodbye! REIKI
This majestic chalet is located north of Montreal, (about 1: 30h drive), 15 minutes from Val-St-Côme village.
The chalet offers spectacular views of the lake and the mountains and is the ideal place to relax and restore as you enhance your yoga practice and learn the ancient healing modality, reiki.
This cabin can accommodate up to 14 people. (Limited availability)
** All yoga mats, bolsters and blocks will be provided for the weekend**
Food & Accommodation Gallery
- All meals (snacks, coffees, and teas) are included and prepared with love. This is a retreat with vegetarian meals. Vegan or gluten-free options are available on request.
** Please advise us if there are any allergies. **
What Makes This Program Special?
- Yoga classes (styles: hatha, yin, chakra)
- Guided meditation
- Chakra Workshop 101
- Reiki Certification (1st level)
- Harmonize body, soul, and spirit
- Share your energy with others and animals
- A 2-day stay (and two nights) in a chalet in the north, located in Val St-Côme.
- All delicious meals, snacks, teas, and coffee are included and prepared with love
- This is a vegetarian retreat, vegan or gluten-free options are available upon request
- Reiki certification- level 1.
- Please advise organizers of any and all allergies that you may have
Refuge Oasis Nature
Surrounded by its environmental wildlife, this magnificent brand new log home on the lake is located 1:30hrs away from Montréal , 15 minutes from the village and little walk from the ski slope Val-St-Côme.Offering a beautiful view on the lake, the mountains and the ski slopes, this chalet is a great spot to spend quality time with your family and friends and to enjoy all of the outdoors activities.
We are travelling Teachers...Our studio is the spaces we rent, in the places we visit. Join us on these adventures to come
Please note that there is a 20% non-refundable deposit due upon registration. Balance to Bliss Retreats
Why choose Balance to Bliss
REIKI is a natural therapy, and holistic method. Reiki is best in a setting that is peaceful & quiet although it can be given anywhere at any time. The receiver of reiki can be seated or lying down comfortably, or even at a distance. It is a simple, safe and non-invasive healing therapy that promotes stress reduction and relaxation. Reiki energy is transferred by the Reiki Practitioner to the patients by hands, and can be applied to all human, animals and plants. Reiki allows space for clearing, centering, and balancing, guiding the body to a restorative state. Reiki benefits include: aiding the body with its natural healing process, and an overall mental & emotional wellbeing. All reiki requires is an open mind & open heart.
Reiki is: Energy. Light. Healing. Love.