No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Blue Osa
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 25-April-2020
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Puerto Jimenez, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Pescetarian,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Close To Nature
Looking for a life-changing event? The 14-day 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica is the perfect opportunity for you to transform your life.
Bring out the yogi in you and traverse into sustainable living with the yogic practices under the intensive 200-hour YTT at Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa.
In the beautiful rainforest land of Costa Rica, elevate your inner-wisdom and lead your life the way you desire. Experience and then master the yogic techniques to become the next Yoga teacher.
The Zen-like environment of Costa Rica will nurture your soul, and the 14-days unchallenged program will open the blocked paths (both internal and external) for you to flourish.
Karina Ayn Mirsky
Core Subject: Yoga & Meditation Educator
Karina is an adjunct Yoga Studies professor at Antioch University and is also the director of the Sangha Yoga Institute in Kalamazoo MI. She is a certified teacher of Rod Stryker's ParaYoga and has been teaching yoga since the year 1998. She also holds a degree in East-West Psychology and Business.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Aaron became a Yoga teacher in 1997 and has been practicing Yoga since his childhood years. In the quest of Yoga, he has explored various retreat centers and Yoga ashrams all over the world. He has studied various Vedic Traditions, Himalayan Traditions, and Tantric Path in several pilgrimages of India. Aaron has worked closely with many spiritual masters, and it further inspired him to kickstart a yoga community and also open a resort in Costa Rica.
The Yoga training will be held at Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica. The off-beat location triggers the yogi in you as the lakefront eco-resort provides the ideal ambiance for guests to relax and meditate. The virgin beauty of the endangered Costa Rican rainforest in the Southern Osa Peninsula is labeled by ‘National Geographic’ as the most biologically intense place on the earth.
Blue Osa is located about 11 km south of Puerto Jimenez, near the borders of Corcovado National Park and Golfo Dulce. Also, the beach is nearly 50 meters away from the residence, and the tropical rainforest is also inhabited by scarlet macaws, red-backed squirrel monkey, jaguar, and harpy eagles.
The 14-day 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is a 2-week program at Blue Osa Resort in Costa Rica. It is a Yoga Alliance certificate advanced program that is open for passionate yogis, who look forward to molding the world towards peaceful living.
In the serenity of Costa Rica, make your positive vibrations supremely contagious under the rejuvenating activities of this foundational course.
Rearrange the graph of your career by excelling in this 200-hour Yoga teacher training program.
Other Accomodation options are also available:
- Triple Occupancy: USD 2890
- Single Occupancy: USD 4890
- 5:00 AM - 600 AM: Morning Meditation
- 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM: Breakfast (fruits, homemade granola, and yogurt)
- 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Practice
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Lunch and free time
- 12:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Training
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Dinner
- 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM: Training
At the ultimate eco-resort, residents are offered the options of a private room, a shared double room, and a shared triple room. The eco-resort is situated amidst the rainforest of the Southern Osa Peninsula. The intimate resort has 13 guest rooms that have the capacity of accommodating up to 38 guests.
The breezy rooms and bungalows are uniquely designed for comfort, relaxation, and convenience. The jungle-chic rooms with exquisite views create an ideal setting for the guests to appreciate peace.
Blue Osa is a self-introspective and restorative Yoga resort that is operated by solar energy, and hence the rooms have no air-conditioning or television.
The resort has a chemical-free lap pool with a solar-power filtration system, a yoga studio, an Indian-style temple, an organic garden, and a copper-silver ionizing system that provides algae and bacteria-free water in the washrooms.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be served at the Blue Osa resort. All the plant-based vegan meals are organically prepared, using the fruits and vegetables from the in-house garden.
The ingredients play the most essential part to detoxify a body; therefore the buffets include freshly brewed coffee, homemade Granola, a greenhouse gourmet menu, etc.
The lunch offers fresh herbs, roasted cauliflower, and various green salads. For the dinner, guests can relish with rosemary, Focaccias, baked broccoli, purple hibiscus, and crispy spinach. On special request, guests can also get fish, eggs, and chicken.
Among many reasons which make this program special, here are a few reasons which stand out from the rest.
The serene location filled with tranquility grabs the attention of all aspiring yogis as it has:
- The sincere staff of learned professionals,
- The curriculum which incorporates important subjects like Yoga Philosophy, theory and practice of Yoga
- Learning the art of teaching and leadership skills
- Yoga Alliance certificate which reforms your career.
The effective and productive classes at the center along with the nutritious yogic diet make this program even more utilitarian.
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification
- Foundation practice of Yoga
- 14 Nights’ accommodation
- Organic meals, thrice a day
- Complimentary internet service
- Theory and Practice of Yoga by Globally renowned Yoga Teachers
- Eco-friendly and modern setting
- Yoga Teacher demonstration with community members
- Comprehensively designed curriculum and lesson plans
Blue Osa Resort
The Blue Osa resort is located in the refreshing Costa Rican rainforest of the Southern Osa Peninsula.
This eco-resort helps you unwind from the chaotic lives and aims to promote sustainable development by reducing carbon footprints on earth using solar energy.
It is the perfect destination for personal growth with the facilities of a private beach, comfortable rooms, a yoga studio, and a pool in the arms of revitalizing nature.
- For any valid reservation, 500 USD is required.
- The pending payment should be done on the arrival date.
- The full amount will be refunded if the cancellation is done 12 weeks before the start date of the program.
- No refunds will be considered otherwise.