No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Blue Osa
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 27-June-2020
- Duration: 29 Days
- Area: Puerto Jimenez, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Pescetarian,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Close To Nature
Travel to the serene waters and rainforest of Costa Rica and heighten your Yogic practices. Costa Rica is one of the world’s most biodiverse countries that promote sustainable tourism, making it an ideal destination to immerse in the intricacies of Yoga.
The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Blue Osa Resort is a transformative experience that will shape your lifestyle as well as a career for good.
Experience a nurturing Yogic lifestyle with plant-based meals, serene sceneries, deep foundational practices by renowned Yoga masters, built-in support of like-minded individuals, and more.
Embrace the virgin beauty of the Costa Rican rainforest and realize your natural state of wholeness.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Aaron has been into Yoga since a young age and became a Yoga teacher in 1997. His thirst for Yogic education is never-ending, and he explored various Yoga ashrams and retreat centers all around the world. He also made several pilgrimages to India to study the Vedic Traditions, Tantric path, and the Himalayan Tradition of Yoga. He has worked closely with the spiritual masters, and it inspired him to open a resort in Costa Rica and cultivate a yoga community.
Karina Ayn Mirsky
Core Subject: Yoga & Meditation Educator
Karina is the director of the Sangha Yoga Institute in Kalamazoo MI and an adjunct professor of Yoga Studies at Antioch University. She has been teaching yoga since 1998 and is a certified teacher of Rod Stryker’s ParaYoga. She also holds a degree in Business and East-West Psychology.
Nestled in the virgin Costa Rican rainforest of Southern Osa Peninsula, this lakefront eco-resort offers an endless choice of calm places for the guests to meditate and relax.
The off-beaten location of this resort will help deepen your personal practice space and widen your consciousness. With a beach just 50 meters away from the resort and Puerto Jimenez, 11 km away, the guests can immerse in the tropical ambiance of Costa Rica.
The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is an immersive one month retreat at Blue Osa Resort in Costa Rica. This is an advanced program designed for serious Yoga Practitioner, who aspires to uncover the potential of the Yogic craft and make a difference to this world.
Practice the joyful art of Yoga in this serene sanctuary and seek solace from the hectic world. This immersion program is recognized by the Yoga Alliance and the successful graduates receive 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification.
- 05:00 AM - 07:30 AM: Morning Meditation session
- 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM: Breakfast
- 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Yoga Practice
- 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM: Lunch and Leisure time
- 02:00 PM - 06:00 PM: Yoga Practice
- 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM: Dinner
*Every 6th day will be free and the guests may receive spa treatments, go for excursions, or work on personal projects.
The eco-resort is an ultimate sanctuary for serenity amidst the rainforest of the Southern Osa Peninsula. The lakefront Resort has 13 consciously designed guest rooms that can accommodate up to 38 guests. Each room has been uniquely crafted with smooth air ventilation to provide the utmost comfort and relaxation.
The jungle-chic rooms offer exquisite views from the window to create an ideal and peaceful setting for the guests.
Blue Osa is an eco-resort and operated by solar energy, therefore the rooms have no television or air-conditioning, making it an ideal location for self-introspection.
The resort uses a copper-silver ionizing system, to provide algae and bacteria-free water in the bathroom.
The Blue Osa resort follows a Vegan based menu for their guests and serves Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in their buffet rooms. Typical breakfast includes a tropical selection of fruits along with homemade Granola and freshly brewed coffee.
The lunch offers various green salads and roasted cauliflower with fresh herbs. For the dinner, guests can relish Focaccias with rosemary and thyme along with baked broccoli, crispy spinach, and purple hibiscus with delectable dressings. They also offer eggs, fish, and chicken on special request.
- The Theory and Practice of Yoga: Indulge in the energetic and sublime effects of asana, and acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of Yoga.Study about basic yoga postures, meditation, pranayama, kriya, chanting, Yoga Nidra and mudra along with the practical. Gain insight into the fire ritual, Ayurveda, Kundalini Yoga, energetic aspects of yoga and other yoga forms.
- Yoga Philosophy: This component of the course will allow you to completely understand the history of the Vedic sciences and the overview of the yoga tradition. You will undergo a deep study of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and learn the importance of yoga in daily life.
- The Art of Teaching and Leadership: Learn how to become a successful Yoga teacher and market successful yoga retreats. Study the principles of observation, demonstration, and assistance to easily teach all levels of students. You will learn the various teaching styles, qualities of effective teaching, and the ability to lead.
- Foundation practice of Yoga
- Accommodation for 28 nights at Blue Osa eco Resort in Costa Rica
- Organic and plant-based meals, thrice a day
- Complimentary internet service
- Theory and Practical sessions led by Globally renowned Yoga Teachers
- Eco-friendly and modern ambiance
- Ancient purification rituals
- Comprehensively designed curriculum and lesson plans
- Specialized Manual for the 300 Hour Yoga program
- 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification
Blue Osa Resort
The Blue Osa resort is located in the virgin Costa Rican rainforest of the Southern Osa Peninsula, away from the hectic world. This eco-resort aims to reduce the carbon footprint on the earth and runs on solar energy.
With 13 exceptional rooms, elegant yoga rooms, a private beach, and a chemical-free lap pool, Blue Osa resort is an epitome of serenity and sustainability.
- Deposit of USD 500 is required for a valid reservation.
- The rest of the amount can be paid upon arrival.
- If the cancellation is done 12 weeks or more, prior to the start date of program- Full amount will be refunded.
- No refunds will be offered after the above mentioned time.