No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Bohemian Bhakti
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 30-May-2020
- Duration: 22 Days
- Area: Koh Samui, Thailand
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
This 21 day immersive teacher training is registered through the School of Embodied Flow™ and recognized by Yoga Alliance as a certified 200 hour program. With several years of experience in facilitating 200 hr yoga teacher trainings, I am passionate and committed to guiding a rich yet playful experience.
Core Subject: Embodied Flow
Jess has been dedicated to curiously exploring and digesting yoga for the past 11 years. Her passion for yoga sprung instantly. She fell deeply in love with the authentic connection and belonging her practice revealed. Teaching was a natural and potent progression, a way to share and continue this conversation with others. She has continually deepened her knowledge and understanding in Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Anusara and most recently holds her certification in Embodied Flow™.
Baan Talay Resort is located in the amazing Aow Leuk bay on the Southeast side of Koh Tao Island, home to some of the best snorkeling and coral reefs you can find around these shores. A short 5 minutes walk though our tropical forest and you will find yourself at our beachfront area with the beauty of the tropical seas a step away.
Awaken: Awaken your essential Self. Every breath, sound, texture, or felt sense is a key to awaken to our true nature. The practice of Embodied Flow™ shines the light of awareness into the layers of our being providing a deep sense of ease, strength and connectivity in the human form. This in turn, empowers you, the practitioner, to be your own greatest teacher as you expand, integrate and facilitate awareness in your entire body-mind.
Embody: Embody the teachings. Embodied Flow™ stands for curiosity. Rather than staring at textbooks and external information our attitude is to get inside the teachings. Our playful approach to embodying the physical alignment and anatomy of the body gives an experiential internal knowing of these aspects. Similarly, we approach abstract concepts of the yoga philosophy in a tangible way that is down-to-earth and easily applicable to your life.
Radiate: Radiate with confidence. Facilitating yoga is an outlet for artistic expression. Whether you plan to teach or not, the process of learning to assimilate the teachings and share your voice is a fantastic way to clear pathways and unblock creative stagnation. I have allotted sufficient time for practicums with a variety of activities to give you the confidence you need to be able to facilitate classes, hold space and speak your truth!
- Class Sequencing & Theming
- Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and the establishment of priorities and boundaries
- How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations, to the degree possible in a group setting
- Principles of demonstration, observation and assisting
- Qualities of a teacher
- Discovering your voice as a teacher
Embodied Anatomy & Physiology:
- embodied human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.)
- energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.).
- application to your Embodied Flow™ yoga practice
Embodied Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics:
- The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita)
- Tantric Yoga Philosophy in the lineage of Kashmir Shaivism
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
- Time To Start Your Day: 6:30 AM – 7:45 AM: Morning Meditation & Pranayama
- Time To Pause: 7:45 AM – 8.15 AM: Break
- Time To Move: 8.15 AM – 10:30 AM: Embodied Flow™ Asana Practice
- Time To Nurture Yourself: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Healthy, Wholesome Brunch
- Time To Experience, Study And Dive Deeper: 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM: Experiential Lectures & Study Labs
- Time To Rest And Enjoy The Beaches: 2:00 PM– 4:00 PM: Break & Free Time
- Time To Apply: 4:00 PM – 6.00 PM: Teaching Lab
- Time to Dine: 7:00 PM Dinner
*Daily Schedule may be subject to change.
In our luxury camping area, you are free to enjoy nature and relax by the sea in privacy, yet sleep in the comfort of our luxury tents. The tents are equipped with electricity, lighting, a cooling fan, and comfortable beds, allowing you to enjoy being close to nature without giving up the little comforts of life. Our camping area is equipped with western style toilets and a luxurious open air bathroom, allowing for comfort without disconnecting you from the beauty of the surrounding nature.
The rooms are made mostly from Tropical hardwood and have a grass leaf roof that helps to keep the rooms cool all day. At the moment we have 4 of this type of room are the most budget style rooms we have at our resort. The main living area consists of one queen size bed, the mattress is hand made and of high quality, you will have amazingly peaceful sleep in your Hut.
You can spend all your days relaxing on your private balcony looking out over the amazing Aow Leuk bay. The cottage rooms are bigger and also have the option of Air Conditioning or Fan. All rooms come with mosquito net, hot water, and an outdoor balcony area. All our rooms offer privacy, nature and comfort.
Vegetarian food will be offer to satiate your palate and will add nutrition value to your training.
Embodied Flow™ is a continuum of movement and expression that draws from the discoveries of various hatha, tantric and somatic movement systems in order to experience yoga as a living art form. Embodied Flow™ provides the technology for a deep sense of ease, strength and connectivity in the human form. This in turn, empowers the practitioner to be their own greatest teacher as they expand, integrate and facilitate awareness in their entire body-mind.
The rooms at Baan Talay are spacious Thai-style bungalows. All the rooms have been designed to fit in with the beautiful nature of the island. The rooms are super clean, simple and comfortable. Every room has Hot water showers, fan or A/C, as well as a hammock or relaxing area for you to make the most of the moment to relax and enjoy the sounds of nature.