No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Bosquees Condido Arte
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 08-April-2020
- Duration: 5 Days
- Area: Asturias, Spain
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free
- Surrounding area: Sea,Close To Nature,River
Drift away from your hectic lifestyle and begin your spring with deep practices of yoga and meditation amidst the serene ambiance of Asturias. Gain vitality with this unique program and learn more about art, music, sculpting, and writing. Experience the pure and natural atmosphere in a native forest, and bring serenity into your life.
Hands down the best place ever to contact with Nature and practice yoga! Awesome yoga classes with Nacho Kaleta, incredible gifted teacher that adjust your poses beyond those that you think that are your limits.
The food is excellent; if you are vegan or vegetarian you will have no problem! Ruth, Christoff, Juliette and all the staff involved in these retreats are so nice and loving that you will think you are with your own family. I can´t thank them enough...Highly recommended experience!
Will back for sure!
Such a blessed place and crew! Ruth made me feels like home!
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Claudia is a veterinarian chiropractor and has immense love for sports. She suffered from a huge accident while performing acrobats that made her enter the world of Yoga. She began practicing yoga in Valencia and acquired the title of Ashtanga Vinyasa 200 RYS Yoga Alliance teacher from Asturias Yoga in 2018. She has taught in various yoga centers and now is a part of Bosque Escondido Arte.
The retreat is based in a small village named Cereceda, at the foot of the Sierra del Sueve. Picos de Europa Natural Park is a beautiful forest right opposite to the center.
This Natural Park has a sculpture workshop of an author named Carmen Castillo, who has integrated his work with nature to create a unique open-air museum. Asturias is a beautiful region in Spain with mesmeric rivers, sea, and villages that offers a serene and peaceful ambiance.
The Easter, Yoga, and Forest Retreat in Asturias is a 5-day program in a gorgeous village named Cerceda. This healthy vacation will enhance your mental and physical health amidst the silence of the forest and majestic Picos of Europa range right in front of you.
Indulge in meaningful activities with our team of collaborators and learn more about music, art, writing, sculpting, and yoga. Begin your spring in this delightfully rustic city and enhance the level of your personal wellness with this unique program.
The guests are requested to carry comfortable clothes for yoga practice, running shoes, oil skin, small backpack for excursion in the mountains, towel, and a sun cream.
- 08:30 AM: Pick up from hotel
- 08:45 AM: Tea or Coffee with refreshments
- 09:00 AM: Yoga session
- 11:00 AM: Breakfast at the center
- 12:00 PM: Hike through the forest
- 02:30 PM: Lunch
- 04:30 PM: Excursion to nearby villages
- 08:30 PM: Adjustment & alignment of asana, Acro Yoga, Yoga in pairs, and Thai massage
- 10:00 PM: Sleep
The lodging facility for this program will be arranged in a beautiful rural forest, only a 10-minute drive away from the Bosque Escondido Arte, where daily activities will be carried out.
Hotel Rural Cuadrovena has beautiful double occupancy rooms with a private bathroom. Surrounded by a beautiful forest, the accommodation will ensure serenity and peace for all the guests. Single occupancy rooms with attic are also available at additional charges.
Relish Mediterranean and Oriental cuisine with this retreat and satiate your cravings. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be based on a vegetarian diet and prepared with local products from Biobrotes organic garden.
This program ensures proper care for your health through delectable vegetarian meals made using ecological products. If you are lactose/gluten intolerant or prefer veganism, the center would love to adapt the diet according to you.
- Yoga Classes: Indulge in daily yoga practice with this retreat in the silence of woods. Learn nourishing postures from Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, and Vinyasa yoga. You will also get familiar with other relaxing yoga forms such as Yin yoga along with Acro yoga.
- Meditation Sessions: This retreat will invoke feelings of relaxation through various meditation techniques. Practice mindfulness meditation, pranayama, and other calming techniques amidst the beautiful nature to enhance your lifestyle.
- Recreation activities: Immerse in various adventure activities in mountains, sea, and forest to raise the thrill quotient of this retreat. The guests can enjoy hiking in the lush forests, paddle surfing, kayaking, horse riding, and other sports.
- Daily Yoga and meditation sessions
- Recreation activities
- Forest Bath
- Excursions to nearby places
- Three meals a day
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Airport pick and drop service
Bosque Escondido Arte
Bosque Escondido Arte is a project that is driven by a passion for art and love for nature. The center beautifully combines art and nature to create a participatory meeting point for personal wellness and creative proposals. Situated in the peaceful and nature-inspired location of Asturias, Bosque Escondido Arte ensures an eternal collaboration of our body, mind, and soul with the supreme nature.
- If the cancellation is requested less than 7 days from the start date of the program- No refund will be offered.
- If the cancellation is requested between 7-15 days from the start date of the program- 50% of the deposit will be refunded and EUR 5 will be deducted as management fees.
- If the cancellation is requested between more than 15 days from the start date of the program- 100% of the deposit will be refunded and EUR 5 will be deducted as management fees.
- If the cancellation is requested during the stay- No refund will be offered.