No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Breath of Fresh Air
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-April-2020
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Dairy Free,Nut Free
- Surrounding area: Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
Join the Breath of Fresh Air family as, together, we embark on an excursion that will create memories of a lifetime! Two weeks of disconnection from the hustle and bustle of an overly-stimulating world, daily yoga and breathwork, and the gift of reconnection to the simplistic beauty of nature, community, and ones’ own innate self.
Allow our professional photographer to capture all of the journey highlights so you can focus on truly living in the moment. Pack your bags, take the ride, and allow us to handle every last detail of your next life-changing adventure!
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga
My intention is quite simple: share yoga and the very practices that have allowed me to re-invite love and aliveness back into my own life. I aim to connect people back to their bodies, hearts, and inspire them to truly see the awe within their own selve
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is located within the mountain ranges of central Nepal.Our retreat departure will be from Kathmandu in the early morning of April 1st by private jeep to Saynge.
From there, we will embark on a 12-day trek over the Throng La Pass - one of the highest in the world at almost 5500m above sea level, and complete our hike in Muktinah, Nepal.Transportation will be provided to Pokhara for celelbratory festivities on April 14th upon completion.
Breath of Fresh Air Retreats is a fusion of everything that has allowed us to reinvite health and happiness back into our own lives; nature, community, and most of all - presence.
We’ve created an all-inclusive retreat program that allows guests to embark on a life-changing journey whilst continuously practicing present moment awareness; taking the worry, planning, and overthinking out of vacationing so one can focus on what’s most important.
With a professional photographer in tow, we aim to show guests all of the beauty, all of the bounty, of this big world in real time; returning home weeks later with a gallery of priceless moments and feeling more alive than ever before.
- April 1st, 2020: Welcome Brunch! An opportunity to meet the beautiful humans you will trek alongside for the next 14 days. This is a time to share tips, experiences, ensure gear is comprehensive, distribute permits, and collectively review the adventure we are about to embark on in the Himalayas!
- April 2nd, 2020: Private bus transfer to Besisahar (6hrs) followed by local private jeep to Saynge (3hrs) Sleep Overnight. 1200 Mt.
- April 3rd, 2020: Trek to Tal, 5-6 Hrs, 1700 Mt. 12 KM distance.
- April 4th, 2020: Trek to Danaque, 5 Hrs, 2250 Mt. 11Km distance.
- April 5th, 2020: Trek to Chame, 6 Hrs, 2700 Mt. 11 Km distance.
- April 6th, 2020: Trek to Uppewr Pissang, 6 Hrs, 3300 Mt. 15 Km distance.
- April 7th, 2020: Trek to Ngawal, 5 Hrs, 3600 Mt. 11Km distance.
- April 8th, 2020: Trek to Manang, 4 Hrs, 3540 Mt. 10 Km distance.
- April 9th, 2020: Rest Day Manang!
- April 10th, 2020: Trek to Yak Kharka or Ledar, 5-6 Hrs, 4000 or 4200 Mt. 10 Km distance.
- April 11th, 2020: Trek to Throng Phedi, 4 Hrs, 4540 Mt. 9 Km distance.
- April 12th, 2020: Sunrise Trek to summit Throng La Pass ( 5416 Mt.) and continue to Muktinah, 8-10 Hrs, 3800 Mt. 14 Km distance.
- April 13th, 2020: Rest Day Muktinah!
- April 14th, 2020: Jeep to Jomsom, domestic flight over snow-capped mountain range to Pokhara. Closing ceremony
**Most days we will wake around 7am for morning practice, meet for breakfast afterwards, and depart for 5-6 hours of moderate walking with snack breaks along the way. Upon arrival to guesthouse, we will come together for lunch, and then guests will have 4-5 hours of free personal time until dinner. Yoga/meditation/breathwork practice location is dependant on space and weather. Schedule may vary depending on group needs.
There’s simply no greater gift after a day of braving the elements than the reaching your destination and being welcomed by the loving arms and warm smiles of a local family inviting you home for the evening.
Experience the beauty of connection and cultural immersion as you settle in to a quaint teahouse for the night; filling your belly with home-cooked meals, diving deep into conversation around a roaring fireplace, then turning on a nostalgic movie alongside fellow travellers.
Learn local customs, fall asleep under the stars, and wake up to the smell of fresh coffee brewing before setting off on the day’s next adventure.
- Shared twin rooms
- Shared bath
- Hot showers most days
- Blankets/linens provided
Dal baht power, 24 hour! A mountain-rich diet is incomplete without hearty lentils, vegetable curry, and steamed, fresh rice pipping hot and bottomless on the plate. Savour herbal teas, freshly squeezed apple juice, and hot out of the oven pastries alongside the trail, and then come together over home-grown vegetarian Nepali cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We understand that food is fuel, and therefore are happy to cater to your dietary restrictions. Please inform us at the time of booking.
There’s just something un-ignorable about the magnitude of a experience that, moment after moment, paints goosebumps on skin, brings tears to eyes, and fills every cell with vibrating aliveness.
Believe us when we say that Breath of Fresh Air is unlike any other yoga retreat - instead, it's an adventure that will stick with and shape you from the inside out long after you've returned home from the mountains. For contained within that legendary Himilayan trail are the most rewarding "school of life" lessons; each step strengthening will.
Every sunrise gifting a new start. And each uphill climb offering the priceless opportunity for unimaginable growth and healing.
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation classes
- 3 Daily delicious and nutritious meals
- Wifi connection
- Transportation during the retreat
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Group excursions/activities
- Professional event photos
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
- Nature hikes with a trusted guide
- Free excursions to sites of interest
- Welcome drink
- Trekking permits
- Trekking transportation
- Daily pranayama classes
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
In the Mountains of Nepal
Retreat departure will be from Kathmandu.From there, we will embark on a 12-day trek over the Throng La Pass - one of the highest in the world at almost 5500m above sea level, and complete our hike in Muktinah, Nepal.
- 20% Non-refundable deposit required to reserve space.
- Remaining balance will be collected in local currency upon arrival.