11 Day Surf and Yoga Package, Cape Town South Africa
Cape Point Surf Yoga invites you to live the amazing feeling of combing energizing surf lessons with rejuvenating yoga practices at one of the most amazing coasts in Cape Town.
Experience yoga with the mighty ocean on your doorstep and take part in a rejuvenating, energizing experience at the southern tip of Africa. This is a time for you to have some fun on a well-deserved holiday!
What does a surf and yoga day at Cape Point Surf Yoga Camp look like? We wake up, have a delicious and healthy breakfast, we head on down to the best spot of the day, make our cool little beach setup, hit the waves for a surf lesson, chill on the beach and eat our tasty light lunch, hit the waves again then come home to re-energise with an afternoon yoga session. After this we often take a little drive to an epic sundowner spot or have a drink in the jacuzzi .We want to show you how beautiful Cape Town is so we often go and see something awesome on the way back from the surf or after the yoga.
If the weather is not so great for chilling on the beach between sessions we usually come back to the surf camp to have a super lunch and warm up again before we brave the elements for another surf!
RaymondCore Subject: Surf Instructor, Guide
SteffiCore Subject: Yoga Instructor
We are situated 5 minutes from 9 of the best surf spots in Cape Town! These are also some of the best surf breaks in South Africa. Drive an extra few minutes and you can add a bunch more surf spots to that list. We are all about finding the best waves in Cape Town to suit your ability. From our camp it takes you about 35 minutes to drive to the City of Cape Town and to the Airport, depending on traffic. We are also right in the centre of the best sight seeing and tourist attractions in Cape Town, such as the Cape Point Game Reserve, Chapman's Peak Drive, Kalk Bay, Cape Point Vineyards and Simons Town Penguins. Local People are extremely friendly and love meeting travelers. They speak a mix of English, Xhosa and Afrikaans. No vaccinations are required. Our currency is called Rand. 1 Euro is about 15 Rand. If you have an abroad health insurance our hospitals and medical care is very good. Renting cars is easy, cheap and recommended.
- Hearty Breakfast.
- Surf lesson.
- Palatable lunch.
- Afternoon yoga session.
- Free time for excursion near the beach.
- Healthy dinner.
We cook deluxe breakfast, lunch and dinner for you at the Surf Camp every day which is inclusive in the package price :-). We put a lot of love into our food and really want you to enjoy it.
- 10 x nights accommodation
- 20 x surf lessons (2 per day)
- 10 x yoga classes
- 10 x deluxe breakfasts
- 10 x delicious healthy lunch packs to the beach
- 10x super yummy dinner
- Includes all equipment rental such as wetsuits, surfboards, yoga mats etc. We do not charge surfboard insurance. We understand that mistakes happen :)
To have a surreal yoga experience, it helps to create an environment conducive to the energy you desire. It has been a long time dream of ours to build a space where you can find this inner peace, where you can let go, where you can be you. To fulfill our dream of creating this space to the standards that we want, we decided to build our own yoga studio from scratch! And here it is, I am loving it :-)
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- 50% deposit is required to secure your booking (we will send you a payment link)
- If you cancel your booking 30 days or more before check-in, 75% of the deposit is refunded
- If you cancel your booking 15 to 30 days before check-in, 50% of the deposit is refunded
- If you cancel less than 15 days before check in, no refund
- Surfing is a sport that is entirely dependent on the weather.
- Although we operate in a location that is very consistent, sometimes the weather and ocean simply do not let us out. If this is the case that this happens and you are unable to do one or more of your surf sessions you will not be refunded for those missed sessions. But don’t stress! This almost never happens and if it does there are so many awesome things to do in Cape Town. We would then go hike Table Mountain or go to the Kirstenbosch gardens or visit the city or just do something FUN
Why choose Capepoint Surf Yoga Camp
We understand that everyone is on a different level and will make sure that you are not being held back by others, or pushed beyond your abilities.
When you arrive we have a little sit down and a chat to assess where you are in your surfing or yoga abilities. So whether you are a total beginner an intermediate (level 2) or very experienced we will make the best possible plan for you. We understand that everyone is on a different level and will make sure that you are not being held back by others, or pushed beyond your abilities.