Yoga Meditation And Beach Retreat In Costa Rica
Organizer: Christie Pitko Yoga
This is the yoga retreat you have been dreaming about! Experience the power of nature like never before. Playa Grande, Costa Rica, is a serene and magical location, which makes it the perfect spot for a retreat. We return once again to the Rip Jack Inn, our favorite hotel and yoga shala just steps from the beach.
Enjoy daily all levels yoga and meditation with an experienced yoga teacher. Delicious meals are served in an open air tree top cafe. Accommodations are simply beautiful, and our hotel has 2 pools to help you recharge and relax during free time. Our yoga shala is glass enclosed so that you can view the beauty all around you as you deepen your practice.
Christie PitkoCore Subject: Yoga and Meditation
Playa Grande is a quiet beach on a lush nature reserve. Some animals that you may see include howler monkeys, turtles, tropical birds, and more! The beauty of the Pacific Ocean is there for all to enjoy.
If you need to escape to a mini city, Tamarindo is about a 15 minute cab ride away.
Daily Sample Schedule (subject to minor changes)
- Flow Yoga and Meditation - 7:30am
- Breakfast - 9:00am
- Free Time (beach time, massage, surf, zip line, etc.)
- Lunch 1:00pm
- Therapeutic Yoga - 5:45pm
- Dinner - 7:00pm
*Snorkel and Sunset Sail Adventure added to one of our afternoons and into the evening (1:00pm - 6:30pm Date TBA)
*Special workshop added to one of the evenings after dinner
*Check in to hotel is Monday, and Check out is Saturdayat 11:00am.
Choose from single or double standard or deluxe rooms. Amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, hot water, private baths, coffee maker, in-room safe, daily housekeeping and toiletries.
Our hotel has 2 pools for you to choose from, and we are steps away from the beach.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
You will be served freshly prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Meals are shared in an open-air cafe amongst the trees. Kindly let Christie know about special requests such as vegetarian or vegan ahead of time.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Our retreat is open to all levels, including beginners, as well as advanced practitioners.
- Snorkel and sunset sail adventure on the Pacific Ocean
- Daily meditation and pranayama classes.
- We welcome practitioners ages 18 and up.
- 6 days and 5 nights stay at Rip Jack Inn, a boutique hotel just steps from the Pacific Ocean. Choose from a lovely standard or a deluxe room.
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day (let us know about special requests such as vegetarian or vegan ahead of time.) Meals are shared in an open air cafe amongst the trees.
- Daily all levels yoga (mix of vinyasa flow and therapeutic styles from experienced teacher)
- Daily meditation with mindfulness and pranayama (breath work) practices
- Transportation to and from the Liberia airport
- Lunch included for this exciting excursion!
- Special workshop after dinner one of our evenings TBD
- Access to both hotel pools and hammocks throughout the grounds
- Yoga mat and props
Rip Jack Inn
This boutique beach hotel is located just 75 meters (246 feet) from the beach in Playa Grande, Costa Rica. RipJack Inn offers close proximity to the surf, on site yoga and a tree top restaurant with some of the best food in the country. Playa Grande is a National Park that protects the Leatherback Turtle with miles of pristine beaches along the Pacific Ocean.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- Non-refundable deposit of $500 will hold your spot.
- Rates are per person. Payment plan available - email for more information. Remainder due Friday, January 10th, 2020.
- Rates include all meals, accommodations, airport transfers, classes, workshops, snorkel adventure, and taxes.
- Early Bird Discount - Register by Friday, November 15th, 2019, and save $100 per person using code: COSTARICALOVE at checkout.
- Bring a Friend/Partner and Share a Room - Save 10% using code:COSTARICASHARE at checkout. This deal never expires!
**Deposits are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or transfers issued after Friday, January 10th, 2020.
Why choose Christie Pitko Yoga
Playa Grande, Costa Rica just happens to be one of the most peaceful places on earth. This location in the Guanacaste province is ideal to reconnect to your true nature, and to go deeper into your practices. You will be guided by an experienced and dedicated teacher who truly cares about your experience!