No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Copal Retreat
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 14-January-2020
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Tulum, Mexico
- Food: Vegetarian,Pescetarian,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Embrace the soulful journey and connect with yourself in a deeper sense. This journey will take you through a self-discovery path, which is based on the flow of the playful and mindful movements.
The daily yoga and meditation practices will help you connect more with yourself and it will also raise confidence in your mind by making you aware of the surroundings. Come and reconnect yourself with nature, and also give your mind a break from all the emotional pollution.
Allow yourself to delve deep into the practices and also learn to find beauty in everything by letting your inner child out.
Copal was exactly what I was looking for, friendly, warm place where I could relax and re-charge.
Attentive staff, delicious food, creative presentation, skilled yoga instructor, personal attention and relaxed atmosphere.
Exceeded my expectations, for sure.
Amazing place, amazing people!
Pros Everything was great. From the hosting, Luis, our friendly genius chef, and Vincent’s Yoga!
The host is the perfect, and hilarious, welcoming host. The food was fantastic. Vincent is a great yoga teacher with a good sense of humour!
The setting at our host’s house is just wonderful and I hope I can come back!
Core Subject: Martial arts and Yoga Teacher
Ricardo is raised in Mexico, and this is why he is so close to its people and its culture. He developed a solid interaction between mind and body and his passion for bodily movement through Martial Arts. He began yoga to correct his breathing techniques as well as to improve his alignment in Calisthenics. Soon after this, he immediately fell in love with this ancient practice of yoga and how it helps in balancing the mind and body. He is new to teaching yoga but has gained very much knowledge just out of curiosity of learning more. He is a calm soul who likes to spread the knowledge of martial arts and yoga and also love to guide its students in following a healthier lifestyle.
The Copal Retreat is placed on an Ocean-front villa in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Riviera Maya is nearly stretched 100 miles of the coastline with sparkling turquoise-colored water and stunning white-sand beaches.
This beautiful paradise is home to lagoons and mangroves, ecological reserves, adventure parks, ancient Mayan cities, and the world's second-largest coral reef.
The travelers also come here to experience and explore the amazing biodiversity and natural resources of this fascinating region of Mexico. This is the best place for visitors who want to enjoy the warm sun, wild waves, the reefs, and the natural wells on the Caribbean Coast.
- The program helps the guest to find balance in their life by taking them through daily practices.
- The daily sunrise- sunset yoga and meditation sessions will keep you connected to yourself and also help you in staying fit.
- Your program will also include the airport transportation service of pick up and drop off but only within the provided time slot.
- A one-hour deep relaxing massage and two local tours of the city are also included.
- All the means are included in your program, and the chefs will help you customize your diet according to your body type.
- Along with your daily practice sessions, there will also be some excursions available for you to indulge in and take part in.
- Daily one-hour sunrise yoga session
- Daily one-hour sunset yoga session
- 1-Hour relaxation massage
Copal Retreat is settled on the shoreline of the Riviera Maya, in a seaside town called Paamul. The villa is beautifully built, and it faces the magnificent waters of the Caribbean ocean. It is filled with lush coconut palm trees and flowers.
It has its own pool, rooftop studio space, and common space. You can choose from various rooms, which are all equipped with essential yet luxurious amenities.
Every room has its own charm and also has its own view such as poolside, rooftop oceanfront side, and courtyard side. The villa also has an equipped kitchen and a dining area. The hotel also provides free bicycle to its guests so they can explore the beautiful city closely.
The in-house chefs of the villa will take care of everything and will provide you with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu has every dish on it starting from deep-rooted Mexican dishes to international cuisines.
The chefs also cater to any special dietary preferences of guests if they may have. The food is cooked while making use of local ingredients, cultural Mexican techniques, and most importantly with love.
Along with nutritional food, you will also be getting refreshing drinks, coffees, teas to make you stay energetic and hydrated. The food served here is both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
This unique program will make you connect with yourself by taking you through intense yoga and meditation classes. You will be practicing yoga two times on the rooftop overlooking the limitless magnificent sea.
The daily healthy diet food and refreshing drinks will also be served to make you healthy and hydrated. The multilingual staff will help you with everything here.
As you will immerse yourself in the beautiful practice of yoga and meditation, you will discover deeper layers by going forward in the practice. The deeper you go, the more aware you will become.
This will calm your mind and will help you in connecting with your own self. Here you will find tranquility and peace by letting your stress go.
- Transportation to and from the airport only on the given dates
- 2 One-hour yoga classes a day
- Three essential meals prepared on site
- Welcoming ceremony in the form of Mexican culture
- Tulum excursions
- A visit to two local cenotes
- 6 Nights accommodation
- Free availability of Bike, Kayaks, and Paddles
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruits served all day
- Assistance available with organizing the excursions, information for travel within the city
- Air Tickets
- One lunch at the day of excursion
- One dinner out in the city
- Additional nights after or before retreat date
- Airport transfers when not arriving on the retreat dates or with in the time slot provided
- Individual transportation service to city or for some excursion
The center is beautifully built on an ocean-front. The villa has a huge rooftop that gives a panoramic view of the Caribbean ocean. It also has a swimming pool where you can sit and chill with your friends and family.
The villa is situated perfectly beside a secluded coastline beach that is a shelter for turtles. At the villa, you will also have access to bikes, kayaks, and paddles. All the spacious and beautiful suites are just a few steps away from the beach pool. In-short, the villa has everything one needs to spend a soulful vacation that is free from the chaos of the world.