7 Days Escape Expectations and Find Joy in What Is,Mexico
Expectations. We all have them, expectations of ourselves, others, the world around us, and how we expect things to be. Come spend a week releasing all of these expectations and responsibilities and find joy in what is. Use the strength, mobility, and flexibility of the body in your firey morning flow to find that same strength, mobility and flexibility off the mat. Use the grounding energy of your cooling evening yin/restorative practice to stay grounded in life when it doesn’t go as planned.
Copal retreat offers you 2 Daily yoga practices All classes are held on the rooftop overlooking the blue ocean waters. Enjoy delicious, authentic meals; complimentary beach massage; newly renovated accommodations; daily included activities and excursions; beach and pool; or opt out when you need to just be.if you want to enjoy the beautiful old town of mexico, copal retreats provide you the 2 local tours of the city.
**Detailed Intinerary is sent upon confirmation of your Yoga Retreat booking.
TracyCore Subject: Vinyasa/Hatha And Yin Yoga Teacher
Paamul is located along a curved stretch of shimmering Caribbean waters in a small bay south of Playa del Carmen. Paamul beach features white sands with some exposed limestone and lots of palm trees on the beach for natural shade.
The offshore coral reef remains the most breath taking and well-preserved attraction on Paamul beach, our guests will enjoy hours of snorkelling, diving, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
- Welcome ceremony with Mexican cuencos
- Twice daily yoga
- Relaxation massage
- 2 local cenotes and excursion to city of Tulum
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner by on site chefs
Copal Villa has 10 separate units and can be booked as single or double occupancy. Each room has a private entrance, two double beds, air conditioning, WIFI private bathroom and of course a beautiful view of the ocean. Copal comfortably accommodate 10-20 guests.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included except one day lunch and dinner that will be away from the retreat. You will also be served with complimentary fresh fruit refreshments, tea. and coffee through-out the day!
Our on site chef will customized your meals according to your dietary restrictions and preferences.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Daily yoga class amongst the olive trees with Daniela Manzur
- Hands-on Italian Cooking Class at a farm in Ostuni, tasting Apulian products, oil, orecchiette, mozzarella and oil soaps
- Beach yoga practice at Monopoli Beach
- Visit old town Locorotondo and Cisternine
- 2 one-hour yoga session a day
- 1 one-hour relaxation massage
- Tulum excursion (mayan ruins guided tour and beach club afternoon)
- Visit to two local cenotes
- 6 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared by the onsite chefs
- Complementary fresh fruit refreshments, tea, and coffee served all day
- Bikes, paddles, and kayaks amiable to use
- Assistance with trip extensions and information source for travel within the Mayan Riviera
- Information source for travel within the Mayan Riviera before or after the retreat
- Transportation (one shuttle provided per retreat on day of arrival/departure)
Take an exclusive, soul-soothing Copal retreat! Immerse yourself into your yoga or fitness practice every day for an entire week, with daily sunrise and sunset yoga or photography classes. We host different yoga and fitness instructors from all over the world that offer incredible spiritual philosophies and fitness routines that will make your week one to remember.
Copal offers retreats filled with fun activities for those who are looking for a week to revitalize and renew the body and spirit, and also have an unforgettable gateway. We offer a much needed brake from hectic city life and modern life’s woes. Yet should you want to experience the lively, cultural side of the Mayan Riviera, you will find the best restaurants, trendiest bars, Mayan ruins and great shopping just minutes away. The essence of what peaceful simplicity should be and more.
Why choose Copal Retreat
Tracy Allen’s down-to-earth style of teaching is infused with humor and a light-hearted approach for all levels, ages, and abilities. You’ll feel totally at home. You’ll feel totally at home. Janet and her staff make all guests feel like you are spending time with great friends at their beautiful, expansive abode. Come alone and make great new friends or bring your whole gang!