No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Desa Seni
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 10-April-2020
- Duration: 27 Days
- Area: Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Yoga is a calling to become a higher being! Take a step closer to your elevated self and enroll in the divine modification by learning Yoga in Bali, Indonesia. If the exotic location of Bali is not enough to allure you, then this 200-hour Yoga teacher training program would be an adequate deal per se.
Indulge in the art of Yoga by acquiring revitalizing techniques in Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama. This program is a life-altering opportunity for aspiring yogis to stand-out from the rest by becoming a new-age Yoga teacher on a global scale. Let the charismatic evolution begin!
Desa Seni is exactly the type of place you would want to stay at when visiting Canggu/Bali.
The yoga is amazing and the food is delicious. The atmosphere is relaxed and the people are super kind.
The rooms are unique and immersed in nature allowing you to feel the spirit of Bali.
Core Subject: Hatha and Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Carlotta is a 500 Hour ERYT in Hatha and Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher and also knows anatomy and alignment. She was a dancer for 20 years and then finally found her true essence with yoga. Carlotta began her journey in India where she was introduced to all aspects of yoga and deeply believes in the origin and roots of yoga. She practices traditional yoga form but also puts the modern approach in her teaching methods.
Core Subject: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation
An expert of yoga asanas, meditation and pranayama, Bernd works with these tools to dig into the depths of experience to share the same with his students. Bernd is a Yoga Alliance Certified 200 Hour Yoga Instructor. He is passionate about helping the sufferers to ease, but as a teacher, you can expect challenges in his class but always with kindness and care.
The program will commence at a village resort which is located in Canggu, Bali in Indonesia. The vibrant surroundings and serene spaces add more beauty to this rejuvenating yoga program.
Around the center, you will also find great surf breaks, restaurants, supermarkets, and beach clubs to frolic. Enjoy the island life, ambient places near the palm trees, a dip in the ocean to refresh yourself in this escapade.
The main objective of ‘The collective- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program’ is to awaken the teacher within by opening up the possibilities. It is a 4-week training course for the dates of 10th April 2020 to 6th May 2020, which gives you a global recognition under the reputed certification of Yoga Alliance, an international governing board for yoga training programs and yoga teachers. After the successful completion of the training, the yogi enthusiasts become eligible to start their yoga career anywhere in the world.
The compact curriculum is transformative and it includes activities of Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Restorative Yoga, Mantra Chanting, Teaching Methodology, Yoga Anatomy, Physiology, Group practicum, etc. As a YTT graduate, inspire and guide the world to invite peace into their lives.
- 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM: Pranayama and Meditation
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Asana Practice
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Breakfast
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Philosophy/Anatomy/Lecture/Teaching Methodology
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Lunch and Leisure Time
- 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Yoga Practice/Adjustments and Alignment
*(Sundays are off, and Saturdays have half days).
The accommodation facility is a uniquely restored and refurbished with original antique wooden homes. The place reflects the true Indonesian heritage and culture amidst island-imported artifacts. It has an open-aired and tropical Bali studio.
The rooms are charming and air-conditioned, have private modern bathrooms, lounging area, terrace, and are refurbished to provide comfort. The exteriors sustain the integrity of the rural village life. The residence divides rooms based on gender.
Organic food is available at the center, nutritious vegetarian meals are served. The purpose of the cuisine is to initiate detoxification and hence purification of the mind, body, and soul.
Healthy food is prepared by professional chefs; breakfast and lunch on all yoga class days, with opening and closing group dinners.
A holistic wellness program is incomplete without a careful diet plan, and therefore the team prepares food according to the health standards to eliminate toxins.
- Excursion activities like Surfing
- Eco-friendly resort
- Involvement in community work
- Yoga Alliance Certification for RYT
- The stunning location, island life, and traditional village vibe
- The transitioning daily schedule under professional yoga teachers
- The training is also available without accommodation for the local people
- Early Bird discount of 500 USD, if the registration is done before 10th February.
- A 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certification.
- All the materials like classes, diploma, work-books, manual, and academic fees.
- Vegetarian, Organic food (Breakfast and Lunch on class days, opening and closing group dinner).
- Full access to all luxurious resort facilities like Pool, Private Shalas, WiFi, Spa, etc.
- Graduation Ceremony and Celebration
A village resort in Canggu, Bali- Indonesia that showcases art, culture, traditions, religion from the archipelago of Indonesia. The services at the resort include yoga classes, yoga retreats, organic restaurant, holistic spa, artistic gift workshop, and more.
The center is open to the Kula community for yoga programs. Learn, Relax, Evolve, and awaken yourself at the blissful environment created by the fully-recyclable resort.
- If the applicant withdraws from the course, the deposit will be non-transferrable, and non-refundable.
- If the cancellation is done before 10th March, after full payment, then the receiver will get 50% of the refund.
- If the guest withdraws after the training tarts, i.e., on or after 1st April, then no refund will be initiated.
- The refund policy applies to both non-residential and residential options.