Soul Sisters Yoga Retreat May 2019, Estoi, Portugal
Yoga, Sound Healing, and Self Development Retreat
This 4-day retreat is designed to connect a community of soul sisters who are ready to shake limiting beliefs, by developing strength and flexibility of the body and mind, through yoga, meditation, sound healing and journaling. You’ll come away with the drive to take your creative journey forward with passion, energy and purpose!
- Find your soul sisters (surround yourself with people that will help you rise up)
- Fire up your spirit (challenging and dynamic yoga flow, time to deepen your practice)
- Own your story and decide your future (self-discovery and development through meditation, sound healing and journaling)
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga and meditation classes (6 sessions in total)
- My special group sound healing workshop on Sunday evening
- Drink and canapés on arrival
- A delicious 3 course welcome meal at The Pink Palace Your hotel room, with the comfiest beds ever!
- Daily breakfast of fresh fruit and Portuguese pastries Access to the hotel pool, steam room and sauna anytime you like
Charlotte CritophCore Subject: Vinyasa Yoga
Estoi is a sleepy, charming village 15 minutes from Faro, with lots of quaint, tiled homes and traditional cafes. The perfect place to explore on foot. The Palacio de Estoi is a 15 minute taxi from Faro airport.
Saturday 4th May
- 4.00 PM: Time to meet everyone! We’ll have welcome drinks and canapes on the hotel terrace.
- 6.00 PM: our first evening Yoga class in the Chapel.
- 8.00 PM: a 3 course dinner together at the Palacio de Estoi’s beautiful restaurant, before heading off to bed.
Sunday 5th May
- 7.00 AM: A playful and dynamic sunrise Yoga class with stunning views towards the mountains and Faro town.
- 8.30 AM: Breakfast time! Enjoy fresh fruits, juices and Portuguese pastries. The perfect time to chat and get to know one another.
- 10 AM onwards: Spend the day your way, doing whatever feels beneficial to you right now – that could be rest, reflection, or something more active. Whatever you get up to, I encourage you to find some time to work on yourself…. whether that’s through journaling, or seeking advice and support from your fellow soul sisters (I’ll be around during parts of the day to join you too) In the hotel: you can enjoy massages and treatments offered by Palacio de Estoi, as well as the hotel spa facilities. Nearby: the opportunities are endless… take tile painting classes, cycle to the Roman ruins, explore Estoi or neighbouring Faro…
- 4.00 PM: Afternoon Yoga class on our private deck with a view! A chance to test your mental focus with some challenging postures.
- 6.00 PM: Dinner locally at Galeria dos Sentidos restaurant (2 minutes from the hotel, and very good!)
- 8.45 PM: A yummy Evening Sound Bath and Yoga Nidra practice, in the Chapel.
Monday 6th May
- 6.45 AM: Wake up with a sunrise Yoga class, that will leave you feeling energised for the day ahead, and ready to set some new intentions.
- 8.30 AM: Our daily group breakfast. There’s nothing like sharing stories over delicious food.
- 10.00 AM onwards: Free time to spend however you please!
- 5.00 PM: our Evening Yoga class, with some seriously sunset views.
- 7.30 PM: Dinner in Faro (15 minutes by taxi). Our last evening meal together!
Tuesday 7th May
- 7.00 AM: Our final sunrise Yoga class. A challenging practice followed by a chance to reflect where you are now, and how to take your journey forward.
- 8.30 AM: Breakfast time. Get your final fill of delicious fresh fruits and local pastries.
- 11.00 AM: Checkout and depart to the airport, or continue your adventures in Estoi, Faro and beyond…
Food & Accommodation Gallery
What Makes This Program Special?
This 4-day retreat is designed to connect a community of soul sisters who are ready to shake limiting beliefs, by developing strength and flexibility of the body and mind, through yoga, meditation, sound healing and journaling.
You’ll come away with the drive to take your creative journey forward with passion, energy and purpose!
The Palacio de Estoi
Beautiful things take time to build, and this is perhaps especially true for the Pink Palace, located in the small village of Estoi. In 1840, a local Algarve aristocrat, of the Carvalhal family, started building the Pousada Palacio de Estoi. However, by the time of the aristocrat’s death – several decades later – the palace was still nothing but a beautiful ruin, a half-made dream.
In 1893, the unfinished palace was bought by a wealthy landowner from Beja. He spent a fortune finishing the grand estate, and in 1909 the Pink Palace could finally celebrate its completion. The opening of the Pink Palace in Estoi was celebrated with a massive party that took place in May the same year. The celebration was apparently so wild that people spoke about it for years after. Unfortunately, a few decades later, the privately owned palace closed its doors and the wealthy family moved away for good. The Pink Palace was once again a beautiful ruin.
In 2009 that Pousada Palacio de Estoi once again opened its doors – this time as a luxury hotel and your retreat home.
With it's grand and decadent interiors…the perfect place to think big!
It’s impossible not to feel inspired, when you’re surrounded by beautiful and tranquil grounds.
Why choose Do Yoga With Char
This retreat is for you, if.:
- You’re a yogi, who wants to go deeper, and learn new postures/variations. Everyone is at a different level, all I ask is that you know the basics. Show me your warrior two?
- You’re already pursuing your creative passions (or you’re ready to make the leap)
- Empowered souls who are on a journey and ready to take the next step, with support from like-minded women.
- You already know that you are the creator of your own reality · You’re already dreaming big, but you want to dream bigger!