No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Dr Vikas Chothe
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 01-February-2021
- Duration: 121 Days
- Area: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Food: Organic
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Be inspired and learn closely from experts who, together, have 60+ years of knowledge teaching yoga, conducting yoga certification exams for Govt. of India, facilitating yoga retreats, and leading yoga teacher trainings for students from 10+ countries worldwide. Stoke the inner guru within you! This offer is exclusive to a small group of students.
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Swasti’s founder, Dr. Vikas Chothe, holds an MD in Ayurvedic medicine with Yoga Teacher and Evaluator Certification. He has worked as a yoga ambassador for the Government of India and invited as speaker at various events by Indian Embassy in Armenia, Austria and Malaysia. He has been working as lead examiner for Yoga Certification Board and has conducted exams for more than 3,000 students till date and visited USA, Cambodia, China, UAE, Italy for promotion of Yoga and Ayurveda. He is also a yoga school auditor and assessment expert for the Yoga Certification Board.
Dr. Shwetambari Chothe
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Dr. Shwetambari Chothe is a certified yoga teacher by government of India, consulting homeopath, assistant professor in LMF Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune, and co-founder of Swasti Yoga Centre. Since childhood, she had a keen interest in yoga and Indian culture. She is a great chef with Ayurveda healthy cooking as her specialty. Qualifications: MD Homoeopath, Anatomy and Physiology expert, yoga teacher and practitioner for six years.
This teacher training is held online. Swasti Yoga Center is located in Pune, India, India Standard Time (GMT+5.5). The live sessions will be done via Zoom, Google Duo, or Microsoft Teams, which you can participate in from the comfort of your home.
Level 1: Yoga Protocol Instructor (YPI) accredited by Swasti Yoga Center:
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices
- Introduction to Yoga Texts
- Yoga for Health Promotion
- Demonstration Skills
- Yoga Cleansing Techniques
- Yogic Sukshma Vyayama and Sthula Vyayama
- a. Yogic Sukshma Vyayama (Micro Circulation Practices)
- b. Yogic Sthula Vyayama (Macro Circulation Practices)
- Yogic Surya Namaskara
- Preparatory Breathing Practices
- Understanding of Bandha
- Understanding of Mudra
- Practices leading to Meditation and Dhyana Sadhana
- Teaching Skills (Methods of Teaching Yoga)
There will be 48 contact hours. The course can be done parttime for over 4 months. 150 non-contact hours will be spent on swadhyay (self-study), yoga assignments, compilation, short online demo sessions, quiz, yoga competitions, mock exams, completing short tests, or short practices to teach.
In the group session, a student joins in between from any chapter. For instance, if a participant joins when the 30% course has been taught, then he/she will learn the remaining 70% with the batch and first 30% with next cyclical batch. As there is no gap this teaching is continuous.
Also if a student misses a topic, she/he can cover in parallel batches. Swasti Yoga Center has 5 batches running across the week. Students can join according to their convenience with their facilitator.
Timing of sessions / daily schedule (3 hours - adjustable, GMT+5.5)
The teacher training runs weekly once batch and the timmings are as follow:
Batch 1: Monday, Tuesday: 2 PM -3.30 PM IST
Batch 2: Only Sunday: 4 PM- 7PM IST
There will be 8-10 students per batch. The course will consist of:
- Prayer and introduction
- Break (10 minutes)
- Practical and meditation
- 200-hours Yoga Protocol Instructor Course- Online and Offline modules
- Live sessions by a certified international faculty (three hours per session)
- Available for national and international students
- Accommodation available for international and national students
- Get a first-hand experience of the yogic lifestyle
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom, Google Duo or Microsoft Teams
- For Online sessions' time zone: Pune, India (India Standard Time, GMT 5.5)
- English instruction. Hindi and Marathi language can be provided if needed.
- Course can start as soon as you sign up
- Self-paced is possible upon discussion with the teacher
- Tuition to 200-hour online yoga teacher training
- 16-20 live sessions (of 3 hours each)
- A certificate accredited by Swasti Yoga Center
- Yoga props
- Yoga Certification Board (Govt. of India) Yoga Exam fees
Swasti Yoga Center
Swasti Yoga Center is a trusted Indian yoga institution (ISO 9001:2015 certified yoga center for quality education, training, therapy, and research in yoga) and is an associate center of the Indian Yoga Association (IAA).