No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: ekattvayogshala
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 02-April-2021
- Duration: 21 days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Forest,Mountain,River
Ekattva Yogshala is an internationally certified Yoga teacher training centre with proficient instructors who are trained at registered yoga schools and have formal university education in Yoga.
Skilled in Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and Meditation techniques, they are influential for the students to achieve their perspective as a yoga teacher.
Kalpender Ji is well versed with yogic sciences for which he has obtained master's degree from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar. He also has earned a post gradate diploma in yoga and holistic health from HNB Garhwal University. He is a student of Rudra 'Gauda' Ji who himself is a direct disciple of Shri BKS Iyengar. Kalpendra Ji is known in yoga circle for pranayam and meditation which he has been teaching for 15 years now.
Being the World capital of Yoga, you can find a good number of training centres that offer yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
In order to become a certified Yoga teacher you need to attain thorough knowledge and undertake a formal yoga teacher training.When it comes to 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, only a few yoga teacher training centers offer such course at affordable prices.
As International Yoga Alliance recognized RYS200 yoga school of India, Ekattva Yogshala brings you the advantage of 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to help you gain in-depth knowledge with substantial yoga practice.
- Yogasana Practice
- Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Vinyasa Flow
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Principles of Ayurveda
- Teaching Practice
- 06:30 AM - Tea/Drinks
- 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM - Hatha Yog
- 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM - Breakfast
- 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM - Human Anatomy & Physiology
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM - Philosophy of Yoga
- 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM - Lunch
- 01:30 PM to 03:00 PM - Rest
- 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM - Ashtanga Yoga
- 05:00 PM to 05:30 PM - Tea/Drinks
- 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM - Kriya, Pranayama, and Meditation
- 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM - Dinner
- 09:30 PM - Lights Off
Clean and well-equipped rooms with attached bath are available at our yoga school in Rishikesh. All the rooms are airy and receive good natural light. The bathrooms have modern fittings and promise western toilets, showers, hot water, and toiletries. The accommodation is available for shared as well as single occupancy based on the option you choose for your program.
Ekattva offers a healthy meals three times a day,The guest house has an in-house kitchen and dining facilities. With the required infrastructural support and services in place, we ensure that our aspiring yoga guests from across the globe get a conducive environment for their yoga practice and blissful time in Rishikesh.
What has changed :
- Same coverage of 200 hours training in 21 days now
- Suspension of outdoor activities and excursions
- Removal of shared room and dormitory accommodation options
- Mandatory temperature screening and risk free Aarogya setu status for all - students, teachers, and staff
- Covid negative report at the time of check-in for the program
- Reduced program fee .
What has not changed -
- The depth of coverage of topics and hours covered
- Our commitment to provide the best experience
- Small groups of only upto 8 attendees
- Yoga teacher training in small batches of 4-8 attendees
- 21 Day accommodation.
- Vegetarian meals, 7 days a week
- Logistics (mats, props, books etc.)
- Pick & drop for Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun (Chargeable)
- Stringent COVID-19 measures in place
- Yoga teacher training
- Healthy vegetarian meals
- Logistics (mats, props, books etc.
- One-time pick-drop
Ekattva Yogshala by Spiritual Punditz provides residential yoga teacher training programs in Rishikesh, India. Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program features stay at our guest house which is located in the serene Swargashram area away from the hustle-bustle of crowded markets. Situated at a walking distance from Ramjhula on the banks of river Ganga, you will have quick access to many important landmarks. Our spacious Yoga hall provides views of surrounding mountains and is located inside the guest house itself.