No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Exhale Yoga Retreats
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 02-April-2021
- Duration: 12 Days
- Area: Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Pescetarian,Dairy Free,Nut Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Yin yoga combines the Yin Yang philosophy from China and classic Hatha yoga postures from India. It has multiple layers which benefit both the physical and energetic body. While both layers serve the body and mind, the ultimate goal of yin yoga is to facilitate a steady meditation practice.
Our Yin Yoga & Chinese Meridians Teacher Training is grounded in a model of holistic learning. Through holistic learning methods, our training will elevate your practice by bringing you pure knowledge from the Traditional Chinese Medicine and Yoga System.
The training will take place at one of our favorite spots in Bali, Balian Beach. Balian means "Healing" and is located on the West of Bali about 2hrs from Canggu. Walk the majestic beach, immerse in the natural surrounds and connect to the magic of this beautiful place. You will be living the beach front dream for this blissful 10-day training.
Balian Beach in West Bali is a tranquil location which has the "old world" feel of Bali before it became popular with tourists. Pondok Pitaya Hotel is located on the edge of a natural volcanic black and gold-glittered sand beach surrounded by beautiful cliffs. The expansive beach is safe and perfect for long walks during sunset or sunrise.
Explore the fundamentals of Yin Yoga based on the holistic model of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
As an ancient medicinal system, there is a certain kind of magic to TCM which is made accessible through the practice of Yin yoga. It is an inclusive web of healing modalities that address our entire being- including the body, mind, and spirit. In TCM, there are twelve regular meridians and eight extraordinary meridians. While the regular meridians are used for healing purposes, the extraordinary meridians are mainly for spiritual pursuit.
In this training, you’ll learn the fundamentals of Chinese medicine and Yin yoga including the Five Elements, Three Treasures, Chinese meridian system, healing sounds & colors, Yin Yang organs, and their associated emotions. We will also be sharing how to infuse the elements of Qi Gong and acupressure points into your practice.
Our curriculum meets the requirements set by Yoga Alliance including training, teaching methodology, anatomy, philosophy, and practicum. Our Program consists of all theses sessions:
- Qi Gong practices
- Daily Yin yoga
- Guided meditation & pranayama
- Foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The Five Elements
- The Three Treasures
- 12 Regular Chinese Meridians
- Yin Yang organs and associated emotions & healing sounds
- Chinese Meridians Clock
- Yin Yoga practice theory & application
- Anatomy: Myofascial meridians, skeletal differences, compression versus tension
- Vipassana, Anapanasati, Microcosmic Orbit meditation
- Yoga & Buddhism Philosophy
- Eight Limbs Path, Four Noble Truths, Bodhichitta
- Deep relaxation technique, Yoga Nidra
- Sequencing & theming
- Ethics of yoga teaching
- Business of yoga
- Teaching from your inner wisdom
- Group discussion & journaling
- Homework & reading assignments
*Please note 100% attendance is required in order to get certified
Sample daily schedule
- 06:45 - 07:15 Tea, coffee, fruit
- 07:30 - 09:30a Morning Yin, pranayama, meditation, chanting, Qi Gong practice (2 hours)
- 09:30 - 11:00 Breakfast
- 11:00 - 13:00 Theory of TCM (2 hours)
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 16:00 Anatomy (2 hours)
- 16:00 - 18:00 Postural clinic (2 hours)
- 18:00 - 18:30 Sunset break
- 18:30 - 19:30 Evening Yin or yoga Nidra (1 hour)
- 19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
Pondok Pitaya is a beautiful accommodation and conveniently located meters from the beach. It faces a surf break and swimming pool. The serene beach-front Pondok Pitaya Hotel will be your home for the duration of the training in this tropical paradise.
There are two accommodation options to suit your needs. Below are the options for your home during the 11 nights.
Garden View Suite with one air-conditioned bed room with two twin beds. One bathroom, sharing bedroom & bathroom space with one other like-hearted being.
PRIVATE ROOM :
Garden View Suite with one air-conditioned bed room. Private bathroom.
We’ll all be eating together family style during your stay. There will be a specific yogic menu served at the hotel. They will be providing you with healthy and delicious meals, to nourish your body and soul and sustain your energy throughout the training.
The chefs at Pondok Pitaya put together a blend of Indonesian inspired dishes with some of the most comforting flavors from home, using fresh produce locally sourced from the area.
Prior to the training, you will be asked to inform us about any food allergies & or diet restrictions so we may inform the kitchen staff at the hotel to accommodate your needs. Such as nut allergy, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian, etc.
Our program gives you the fundamentals of how the Chinese Meridians align with the classical Hatha yoga and Yin yoga postures. During the training, you will expand your existing belief systems and challenge your limits- to grow into an inspirational person with confidence and skills. From our training, you will experience blissful contentment while attaining physical vitality.
- 11 nights accommodations
- Course fee
- Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
- Fresh drinking water and smoothies
- Fresh fruit
- Hotel and government taxes
- Training facilitator
- 100-hour yoga teacher training
Pondok Pitaya Hotel
The serene beach-front Pondok Pitaya Hotel will be our home for the duration of the training in this tropical paradise. Pondok Pitaya Hotel sits on the edge of a black & gold-glittered sand beach, surrounded by lush green jungle and rolling hills. Beautifully designed Balinese inspired rooms transport you to a feeling of traditional old world Bali. It is a beautiful space to deeply connect within and with your fellow students over family style meals together. It has been a happy home to our Bali 200hr Yoga Teacher-Trainings for the past 5 years.
EARLY BIRD TUITION PRICING AVAILABLE UNTIL JULY 1ST:
ONCE ACCEPTED INTO THE TRAINING A $500 NONE REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. REMAINING DUE BY AUGUST 1ST, 2019.
TUITION RATE: $1699
*PRICES ARE IN USD DOLLARS.
*PRICES INCREASE BY $200 ON JULY 2ND
Tuition and accommodations are priced separately
- The $500 USD deposit is non-refundable.
- If the need to cancel 1 month prior to the yoga teacher training starting, we will provide 100% refund of the tuition minus non-refundable deposit.
- If the need to cancel with less then a months warning, 100% is non-refundable but the $500 deposit can be transferred as credit to any future yoga teacher training with Exhale Yoga Retreats at this location with no time limit, subject to availability.
ACCOMMODATION CANCELLATION POLICY
The $500 USD deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation more than 30 days: charge of 35% of the Deposit.
- Cancellation 2 – 30 days: Charge 50% of the Deposit.
- Cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival: Charge Full.