8 Days SUP, Meditation And Yoga Holiday, Italy
Rejuvenate and restore your energies with this holiday which will be held only a few steps away from a stunning sandy beach and a fresh eucalyptus forest in one of the most southern sunny villages of Europe. This yoga and meditation holiday is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in the study of yoga, while still enjoying outdoor life and the company of other amazing people coming from all over the world!
A team of experienced yoga instructors will guide you to take your asana practice to the next level with 90 minutes of Vinyasa flow classes in the morning, optional workshops in the afternoon (on arm-balancing, inversions, handstand, backbends, basic of alignment) followed by lunar flows that are sometimes taught at the forest near the center, or at the beach (this depends on the weather). Depending on the size of the classes, on occasion 2 morning classes are offered at the same time, so you can choose between: a longer (sometimes over 2 hrs) level 2 Vinyasa flow; and a shorter (90 minutes) entry level Hatha flow class.
Ameriga GiannoneCore Subject: Ashtanga Yoga
EVA DrabkovaCore Subject: Stand Up Paddle Board
Monica MunguiaCore Subject: Certified 500-Hour Teacher
Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House is located in the south of Sicily, in the small village of Santa Maria del Focallo. This is a quiet beach town that lies on the back of a 15-kilometer long dune beach.
General Daily Schedule
- 08.00 – 09.30 | Morning Flow Yoga Class. This is the yoga class included in your package!
- 09.30 – 10.00 | Breakfast (breakfast is served between 07.30-10.00)
- 09.00 – 11.00 | Optional intermediate / advanced level class yoga class (offered usually every other day depending on the number of practitioners). When this class is offered, you will be informed and can chose to take the 07.30 one or the 09.00 one. During our teacher training programs this class will be a 3 hrs long masterclass with limited spots, if you wish to join you can book it for an extra cost of 5 EUR.
- 07.30 – 08.30 | SUP Yoga (during summer months only). This class depends on weather conditions, with minimum participant 6 people. If you wish to take SUP Class instead of the regular 07.30 class, you only need to pay 5 EUR extra.
- 12.30 – 15.00 | Lunch and free time
- 18.00 – 19.30 | Evening class. Yin Yoga, Restorative or Yang and Yin.
- 20:00 – 21.30 | Dinner
Accommodation can be in private room, shared room from two to five persons, or suite room with private veranda. The bed and breakfast is composed of three houses surrounded by a lush garden. All the rooms have been designed for your comfort and relaxation with modern simplicity and color. With hot and cold air conditioning, television, refrigerator, private bathroom, and Wi- Fi, you will have all the benefits of a hotel with the warmth and freedom that only a bed and breakfast can give you.
Our shared rooms can host 4 or 5 persons, with one en-suite bathroom. There is an extra bathroom on the ground floor that the guests can use, and hot outside showers. It’s a great alternative if you are travelling on a tight budget and would love to be in the good company of other people that share the same passion for yoga and surf lifestyle! If you know you have a snoring problem, or are a light sleeper, then we would recommend a single room.
During this program, you will be served three daily delicious organic meals.
- In the morning, you can enjoy a healthy and plentiful breakfast buffet which includes freshly prepared vegan dishes.
- For lunch, you can usually chose between the dishes of the day or a vegetarian buffet.
- Dinners are always vegetarian or vegan, generally presented as an healthy buffet of locally produced organic.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Combine theory classes with practical SUP-yoga classes.
- Evening yin style yoga classes in our studio.
- Daily meditation sessions
- One relaxing massage treatment
- Use of bike, stand up paddle boards, and surfboards
- Free use of beach beds during the summer months
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 delicious organic meals
- 2 yoga classes per day
- 1 hour of the use of stand up paddle and surfboards daily
- 60-minute of relaxing massage treatment
- Use of bikes
Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House
During your retreat, you will be staying in Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. The team of Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House believes in living a healthy life in harmony with nature and the rhythm of the sea, and you will see this reflected in your rooms, the gardens, meals, and the service to you. The bed and breakfast is run by Ameriga, the main yoga teacher, and Ettore, who runs the kitesurfing school, with the help of a team of friends that have been enjoying working together for several years.
Many guests have become friends and keep on coming back every season, which creates a beautiful familiar atmosphere. Do not worry if you are traveling by yourself because at Floripa is very easy to make friends with other guests and also with the staff and the dogs. The bed and breakfast is located 30 meters away from the sandy dune beach of Santa Maria del Focallo. The stunning beach is 13 kilometers long and was awarded the Blue Flag for the cleanliness of its waters.
It is the ideal place to relax and have a deep contact with the sea and the elements. It is very safe, and you can explore it by bicycle easily. Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House is the perfect location to combine your passion for yoga with an active beach holiday
Payment And Cancellation Policy
“The spots are sold on a “first come, first served” basis so if you finalize the booking please wait for our email that confirms the booking to you before you buy your flights (you will receive an automated message from RetreatKula, but what will really confirm you booking is my message). To avoid any problem you can also write us to check availability before you make your reservation.”