No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Full Circle Yoga School
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 04-November-2019
- Duration: 15 Days
- Area: Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Pescetarian
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Full Circle is a spiritually-guided yoga school offering Vinyasa yoga, Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, Yin yoga, and 200 or 300-hour yoga teacher training courses.
Nestled between the ocean and the banana river, our yoga teacher training house is a slice of paradise.We designed this space to reflect the seven chakras, offering protection and positive energy to all who enter.
Full Circle Yoga School participant in the RYS 200 teacher training. The spirit and energy of the teachers and other students is truly amazing.
I learnt so much in what seemed a short period of time. In addition to having developed my skills and capabilities to teach - I feel I'm going home a new woman .. mind, body and spirit. My teachers shared freely their knowledge, experience, and expertise.
They were skilled knowledgeable and committed. I felt inspired every day. I would recommend this Teacher Training to anyone who wants to develop not only their technical expertise but also their wider understanding of the spiritual.
I am so grateful I was able to complete my YTT here.
It was an eye-opening experience that changed my life for the better. I learned about and developed my teaching skills for multiple types of yoga, grew spiritually, and was able to heal emotionally. We had amazing teachers who all contributed in their own ways to make the experience even more special.
I would highly recommend this experience to anyone who wants to learn more about yoga for their personal practice, becoming a teacher, or seeking spiritual growth.
I am very blessed that I was able to train with such an inspiring group of people who give their continuous support and encouragement.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
E-RYT 200, Company Director Of Operations, SUP Yoga Certified, PaddleFit I,II,III Certified, Reiki Practitioner, Photographer
Core Subject: Reiki Master
Debbi is a Registered Aromatherapist, Herbalist, LMT, Reiki Master, Ayurvedic Practitioner, crystal energy healer, flower essence practitioner, and owner and founder of Blue Moon Herbals LLC. Trained as a medicine woman in the Wise Woman tradition, she incorporates anointing with essential oils in private sessions, lectures, classes and in her own personal life.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
She is a registered RYT 200, Certified Nutritionist, Essential Oil Enthusiast.
Our teacher training is located in the sunny little surf town of Cocoa Beach, FL, with our studio only steps from the beach, enjoy each sunrise and sunset over the breathtaking ocean waves and much needed Vitamin D.
This bright, beachy house is complete with wifi, a full kitchen, an outdoor shower, a private backyard, two full bathrooms, and a washer and dryer.There isn't a more perfect place to ground, balance, reset, and learn the art of teaching yoga.
This is an in-depth course that goes above and beyond what is required to be certified to teach, and is created for all those who are interested in changing their lives and in delving deeper into truth, health, and healing. This course is a training that fuses mind, body, soul.
We teach in the traditional yogic methodology, which views Yoga as a lifestyle, a science, and an art. We combine a detailed and in-depth study of modern asanas (postures) with rich and colorful history and philosophy, as well as the lifestyle of Yoga that offers balance and peace for life “off the mat.”
Students will learn, practice, and teach a wide range of yoga postures, fully grasping sequencing in Hatha and Vinyasa flows. There is ample opportunity to deepen your understanding of Prana (life-force energy), healing, and spirituality, woven into the course with anatomy, sequence and breath, learning about crystals and oils all in a space that offers the multi-faceted teachings of Yoga while honoring and respecting all religious backgrounds and beliefs.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM Daily Morning Yoga Practice, Hatha/Vinyasa Infused with Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra or Seed Sounds, Essential Oil, Specific Chakra Balancing
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM Breakfast Break
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Homework Review, Chakra Review, 8 Limbs discussion-
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Workshops Asana Lab
- 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Practice Teach/ Pranayama Practice
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Lunch
- 2:00PM - 2:30 PM Chakra Infused Meditation, Guided Pranayama and Shavasana
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Workshops
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Workshops
- 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Snack Break
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Evening Asana Closing Circle, Satsang, or Event
Our year around Yoga Teacher Training House has three rooms that are convertible based on training size. One of these rooms converts to 6, three bunks in a room. Our chakra house has two full sized bathrooms, an outdoor shower, full kitchen, washer/drier, wifi, and it is air conditioned. Nestled behind a lovely restaurant called the Fat Snook, you are directly across the street from the ocean with your very own public beach access.
About two doors down is the Banana River with a beautiful view of the sunset. Our Full Circle Yoga Teacher Training house is set up to embody all seven chakras that are represented throughout the house and the back porch. Root Chakra Kitchen, Sacral Chakra Porch, Solar Plexus Bedroom, Heart Chakra Living Room, Throat Chakra Bedroom, Third Eye and Crown Chakra upstairs bedroom. This house is a bright, beachy, and infused with protection and good vibes!
The flavorful meal plan with Full Circle Yoga School is built with love and Ojas building ingredients. Beautifully created with Ayurvedic seasonal recommendations, meals are mostly raw, whole food plant based, and detoxing. Week one focuses on Chakra balancing foods; week two continues to nourish for complete balance and vitality.
Yogic Meal Plan:
- Breakfast & Lunch $499
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner $650
*Meal plan starts day one and includes breakfast morning of final graduation day. Meal plan includes tax and gratuity.
Learn how to live fully and artfully in every moment, heal your life and others lives, let go of attachments and false beliefs, and rise up into your fullest self. True yoga (meaning “union”) teaches us to expand our consciousness and live in a higher vibrational life of beauty, presence, grace, and bliss.
- Workshops in anatomy, physiology, yoga philosophy, yogic lifestyle
- 14 Nights accommodation
- Graduate with the skills, confidence, and experience to teach yoga immediately
- Daily morning 75min Hatha/Vinyasa practice
- Daily meditations for healing, growth, self discovery, and empowerment
- Understanding of energy healing, crystals, essential oils, and ayurveda
- 7 days of chakra balancing using yoga, meditation, mantra, and music
- Meet and greet intention setting tea ceremony and oracle cards
- Spiritual, shamanic, and celestial ceremonies for releasing the old and starting anew
- Live music accompanying some classes and ceremonies
- Beach graduation ceremony (weather permitting)
- Amazing photos taken throughout your journey
Full Circle Yoga School
Full Circle Yoga School is a magnificent interweaving of monthly 200 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings in Cocoa Beach, Maui Hawaii, and Costa Rica..Goods For The Soul..Yoga Studios..and Adventure Healing Retreats. Our collective passion is the evolution of the human soul. We are exactly what our name embodies. The full circle of completeness, coming back to ourselves, holding hands with all of humanity as together we rise and remember that we are already whole.