No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Full Circle Yoga School
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 07-May-2020
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Big Bear Lake, California, United States
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free
- Surrounding area: Lake,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
Teaching in the traditional yogic methodology, we view yoga as a lifestyle, a science, and an art. Our course combines modern yoga practices with the colorful histories, traditions, and philosophies of the past.
A yoga teacher training with Full Circle Yoga School can deepen your understanding of Prana (life-force energy), energetic healing, spirituality, crystals, and essential oils. These elements are woven into practical and scientific courses on anatomy, sequencing, and breath — all in an inclusive and accepting atmosphere.
I am a new man and a new yogi because of my YTT200 at Full Circle-facilitators and the entire spiritual community work to support the students.
I know something new about yoga and about self. I am ready! Thank you Jolie, Pablo, Kalyani,Emily,Rachel, Solaya, Debbie, Kati. And the food ? On point(Ally shout out).
Much love to you all. My light is just a little brighter because you showed up.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Allowing the breath to guide each movement and becoming fluid in the practice of asana becomes a magical exploration of presence and beauty. As a teacher Kati brings balance through breath, teaching her students the four pillars of yoga; strength, mobility, flexibility, and stability as fundamental building blocks for dynamic movement for each individual. Yoga is an internal science that brings unity of the mind, body, breath, and integrity to the soul. Kati was born and raised in Texas and was a competitive athlete from a very young age.
Escape to Southern California’s mountain zen-land. Located two hours outside of Los Angeles, the San Bernardino Mountains are beautiful, offering a crisp pine-scented escape.
At an altitude of 2,060 meters, Big Bear Lake is known for its famed Snow Summit and Bear Mountain resorts in the winter and its seven-mile lake in the summer, Big Bear serves as a year-round Southern California Mountain escape. In the summer, Snow Summit’s scenic sky chair transforms into a mile-long ride to panoramic views and trails for hikers and walkers, many of which offer incredible views of the lake below.
True yogic living teaches us to expand our consciousness and live a higher vibrational experience filled with beauty, presence, grace, and bliss.
Abstaining from alcohol and coffee, detoxing from digital devices, and eating a whole, vegetarian diet are just a few yogic practices we encourage students to follow during training.
These small shifts can ignite enormous transformations that provide balance, peace, and wisdom on and off the mat.
Upcoming Retreat : 04-June-2020 TO 18-June-2020
Teacher Training Schedule:
- 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM Daily Morning Yoga Practice, Hatha/Vinyasa Infused with Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra or Seed Sounds, Essential Oil, Specific Chakra Balancing
- 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Breakfast Break
- 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM Homework Review, Chakra Review, 8 Limbs discussion-
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Workshops Asana Lab
- 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM Practice Teach/ Hands-on Adjustments
- 2:00 PM - 03:00 PM Lunch
- 03:00 PM - 03:30 PM Chakra Infused Meditation, Guided Pranayama and Shavasana
- 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM Workshops
- 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM Workshops
- 06:00 PM - 06:30 PM Snack Break
- 06:30 PM - 08:00 PM Evening Asana, Closing Circle, Satsang, or Event
Our yoga retreat house, Surrounded by towering peaks, lined by Ponderosa pine forests, the shimmering lake is a perfect place to connect to your inner peace. Features shared ,double and private room accomodation.
The Full Circle Yoga School meal plan is lovingly prepared and is a wholesome menu that delights and inspires. Our plant-based meals are aligned with ayurvedic seasonal recommendations and designed to energize the body.
Our menu consists of dairy-free, plant based, gluten-free, refined sugar-free nutrient-dense meals that offers complete balance and vitality.
The meal plan starts day one of training and includes breakfast on the morning of graduation day.
*Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner $650
Most of our students experience a transformation of body, mind, and spirit. This is an opportunity for you to shift your life.
Go beyond the unconscious limitations that are set upon us throughout our lives and free yourself to walk a path of truly elevated consciousness.
Throughout your training you may experience an active raise of your intuition, working to integrate the understanding that we have infinite potential
- Meet and greet intention setting tea ceremony and oracle cards
- Daily Workshops Covering a Full Spectrum of Yogic ways of living
- Daily morning 90min Hatha/Vinyasa practice
- Daily meditations for healing, growth, self discovery, and empowerment
- Understanding of energy healing, crystals, essential oils, and ayurveda
- 7 Days of chakra balancing using yoga, meditation, mantra, and music
- The Art of Manifestation and Intention Setting Workshop
- Spiritual, shamanic, and celestial ceremonies for releasing the old and starting ane
- Sunset graduation ceremony (weather permitting)
- Amazing photos were taken throughout your journey
- Graduate with the skills, confidence, and experience to teach yoga immediately
The Mountain Yoga Cabin
The Mountain Yoga Cabin is a beautiful space with amazing views, natural light throughout the house, large deck space great for study time, group classes and practice teaching, hammock space nestled in the trees to enjoy the crisp mountain air, and the beautiful scenery.