No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Full Circle Yoga School
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 17-August-2020
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Calca, Cusco, Peru
- Food: Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
This course is open to anyone interested in using yoga as a tool to uncover deep truth, well-being, and healing. Our 200 hour yoga teacher training is a transformative, in-depth experience that exceeds certification requirements by fusing mind, body, and soul.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Having studied and practiced yoga, meditation, and intuitive arts for 15 years in many styles, I believe these practices are the greatest gifts we can give ourselves and others. As a certified yoga teacher, owner of Full Circle Wellness Retreats, Owner of Full Circle School of Yoga and Intuitive Arts, a certified paddleboard yoga instructor, Reiki Level II practitioner, and teacher of kids yoga and meditation classes.
Yoga Mandala Retreat Centre is located in Huandar Chico-Arin, behind Calca in the Sacred Valley. It is 20 minutes from Urubamba, 20 minutes from Pisac, and an hour from Cusco by taxi or Collectivo Bus.
It is best to fly into Cusco Airport. A few airlines like Avianca offer direct international flights into Cusco. Otherwise it is easy to fly to Lima and change to a domestic flight to Cusco. There are many leaving daily between Lima's international airport and Cusco for relatively inexpensive if booked in advance.
From the airport to Yoga Mandala we can arrange a car service or you can take a local bus if feeling more adventurous. Uber is also an exceptionally easy way to get around Peru and is much cheaper than the taxis waiting outside the airport.
Teaching in the traditional yogic methodology, we view yoga as a lifestyle, a science, and an art. Our course combines modern yoga practices with the colorful histories, traditions, and philosophies of the past.
A yoga teacher training with Full Circle Yoga School can deepen your understanding of Prana (life-force energy), energetic healing, spirituality, crystals, and essential oils. These elements are woven into practical and scientific courses on anatomy, sequencing, and breath — all in an inclusive and accepting atmosphere.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:00 am -7:30 AM Daily Morning Yoga Practice, Hatha/Vinyasa Infused with Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra or Seed Sounds, Essential Oil, Specific Chakra Balancing
- 7:30 AM -8:00 AM Breakfast Break
- 8:00 AM -9:00 AM Homework Review, Chakra Review, 8 Limbs discussion-
- 9:00 AM -11:00 AM Workshops Asana Lab
- 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Practice Teach/ Pranayama Practice
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Lunch
- 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Chakra Infused Meditation, Guided Pranayama and Shavasana
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Workshops
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Workshops
- 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Snack Break
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Evening Asana Closing Circle, Satsang, or Event
Our beautiful bio-construction retreat center is surrounded by a variety of flowers, native herbs and water streams of musical background. Our seven chakras inspired design bedroom with private bathrooms will provide you days of harmonization and inner discovery.
The Full Circle Yoga School meal plan is lovingly prepared by Yoga Mandala and is a wholesome menu that delights and inspires. Our plant-based meals are aligned with ayurvedic seasonal recommendations and designed to detoxify and energize the body. Week one focuses on chakra balancing foods; week two continues to nourish for complete balance and vitality.
The meal plan starts day one of training and includes breakfast on the morning of graduation day.
**Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner $699
True yogic living teaches us to expand our consciousness and live a higher vibrational experience filled with beauty, presence, grace, and bliss.
Abstaining from alcohol and coffee, detoxing from digital devices, and eating a whole, vegetarian diet are just a few yogic practices we encourage students to follow during training.
These small shifts can ignite enormous transformations that provide balance, peace, and wisdom on and off the mat.
Graduate with the skills, confidence, and experience to teach yoga immediately
- Understanding of energy healing, crystals, essential oils, and ayurveda
- 7 days of chakra balancing using yoga, meditation, mantra, and music
- Meet and greet intention setting tea ceremony and oracle cards
- Spiritual, shamanic, and celestial ceremonies for releasing the old and starting anew
- Live music accompanying some classes and ceremonies
- Daily morning 75min Hatha/Vinyasa practice
- Daily meditations for healing, growth, self discovery, and empowerment
- Beach graduation ceremony (weather permitting)
- Amazing photos taken throughout your journey
Yoga Mandala Retreat Centre
Yoga Mandala has been designed to have the least possible impact on the surroundings eco system, maintaining a virtual non polluting exclusive operation. Here you will experience the native cultures (Quechua speaking) outstanding service. Their contributions with love and simplicity help make Yoga Mandala Sacred Valley a unique place to stay in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.