No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Full Circle Yoga School
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 15-April-2020
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Florida City, Florida, United States
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
This Yoga Alliance-certified course is open to anyone interested in using yoga as a tool to uncover deep truth, well-being, and healing. Taking a 200-hour yoga teacher training with Full Circle Yoga School promotes the transformation of mind, body, and soul.
An unexpected spiritual Yoga Journey, which is absolutely a beautiful experience.
You are not forced to feel spirituality but find your own way to take part into the whole group. Choosing to take this training is the best decision I've ever made
I feel so honored and so blessed that I got the chance to know each person during this training.
I feel so refreshed and being transform into a better, lighter, brighter person, full of energy, not afraid of unknown future, just enjoy being present. Life-Changing, Truly!
Core Subject: Yin & Kundalini Specialty Trainings,Energy Healer, Indian Head Massage
Molly has achieved her 200 RYT certification, as well as completed a 50 hour teaching mentorship under Samantha Moriarty, both through Yoga Vida NYC. She is also certified in Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra. Molly's classes fuse focused contemplation into an energetic, challenging flow. helps her students discover the transformative power of strengthening their own mind, body, spirit connection.
Core Subject: Reiki Master
Debbi is a Registered Aromatherapist, Herbalist, LMT, Reiki Master, Ayurvedic Practitioner, crystal energy healer, flower essence practitioner, and owner and founder of Blue Moon Herbals LLC. Trained as a medicine woman in the Wise Woman tradition, she incorporates anointing with essential oils in private sessions, lectures, classes and in her own personal life.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
She is a registered E-RYT 200, RYT 500, Psychic, Channeler, Palm Reader, Transformative Life Coach, Ordained Minister
Core Subject: SUP Yoga Certified
She is a practitioner of SUP Yoga , Paddle Fit Certified, Kids Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Energy Healer, Mystic, Medium, Musician, Healing Retreat Leader, Practitioner of Shamanic Healing, Indian Head Massage Certified
Cudjoe Key Florida, home of the Dolphin Research Center, Turtle Hospital, Aquarium Encounters.
Teaching in the traditional yogic methodology, we view yoga as a lifestyle, a science, and an art. Our course combines modern yoga practices with the colorful histories, traditions, and philosophies of the past.
Yoga teacher training with Full Circle Yoga School can deepen your understanding of Prana (life-force energy), energetic healing, spirituality, crystals, and essential oils. These elements are woven into practical and scientific courses on anatomy, sequencing, and breath — all in an inclusive and accepting atmosphere.
Upcoming Teacher Training Dates:
- 17/01/2021 - 31/01/2021
- 07/04/2021 - 21/04/2021
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 6:00 AM - 7:15 AM Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga Practice Infused with Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra, Chakra Balancing, Essential Oils, Crystals, Adjustments
- 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM Breakfast break
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Chapter Review, Chakra Study, 8 Limbs discussion
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Asana Lab Workshop (see below list of labs learned)
- 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Practice Teach & Pranayama Practice
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Lunch break
- 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Guided Meditation
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Workshops (see below list of workshop topics)
- 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Workshops (see below list of workshop topics)
- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Dinner
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Study or Evening Ceremony
Our Florida Keys yoga teacher training is on the open water, providing the chance to wade, swim and enjoy healing ocean energy. Our main house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and we often rent two houses in close proximity to each other depending on your dates. Both short and long-term payment plans are available.
The Florida Keys teacher training meal plan is both vegan and gluten-free, provided by Ally G Cuisine.
Being a Miami born culinary expert has allowed Ally to become seasoned by all of the cultures of the world. From natural home remedies to medicines and meal planning, Ally’s palette and kitchen are festive in flavor and function. Ally provides reiki healing, crystal energies, ancient medicinal properties, and high-quality nutrients to create meals that are truly transformational to your overall digestive, neuropathic, and emotional wellbeing.
The meal plan starts on arrival day with dinner, then includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 15 days, plus the final graduation day brunch. Price includes tax, processing fees, and gratuity.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner $699
True yogic living teaches us to expand our consciousness and live a higher vibrational experience filled with beauty, presence, grace, and bliss. Abstaining from alcohol and coffee (take out), detoxing from digital devices, and eating a whole, the vegetarian diet is just a few yogic practices we encourage students to follow during training. These small shifts can ignite enormous transformations that provide balance, peace, and wisdom on and off the mat.
- Graduate with the skills and confidence to teach a full yoga class immediately
- Daily morning 75min Hatha/Vinyasa practice
- Daily meditations for healing, growth, self-discovery, and empowerment
- Understanding of energy healing, crystals, essential oils, and Ayurveda
- 7 days of chakra balancing using yoga, meditation, mantra, and music
- Meet and greet intention setting tea ceremony and oracle cards
- Spiritual, shamanic, moon, and cacao ceremonies
- Live music accompanying some classes and ceremonies
- The opportunity to become trained in Reiki
- Beach graduation ceremony (weather permitting)
- Amazing photos taken throughout your journey
Full Circle Yoga
Our Florida Keys yoga teacher training is on the open water, providing the chance to wade, swim and enjoy healing ocean energy.