No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Full Circle Yoga School
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 29-June-2020
- Duration: 30 Days
- Area: Tahoe City, California, United States
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free
- Surrounding area: Lake,Close To Nature
Join our amazing team of teachers and healers for adventure, healing, and connection as you complete your 300 hour Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training Immersion in the beautiful, sparkling mystical waters of Lake Tahoe, California!
Go beyond your idea of what Yoga is and enter into an Immersion Program that will shift you, lift you, and guide you to become the person you have always known you could be.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
E-RYT 500, Lead Facilitator, Director Of Operations of Full Circle Wellness LLC, SUP Yoga Certified, PaddleFit I,II,III Certified, Reiki Practitioner, Photographer, Vedic Thai practitioner, Meditation Teacher, Shamanic Healings, Sound Meditations, Indian Head Massage Certified, Yin/Restorative Teacher, Functional Movement Instructor, FRC certified, Yoga Retreat Consultant, Retreat Leader, Trauma Informative Yoga
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
E-RYT 500, Yin & Kundalini Specialty Trainings, Shaman, Medicine Woman, Plant Medicine Ceremony Leader, Women's Empowerment Teacher, Musician, Intuitive Healer, Indian Head Massage Certified
Escape to Southern California’s mountain zen-land. Surrounded by towering peaks, lined by Ponderosa pine forests, the shimmering lake is a perfect place to connect to your inner peace. Located two hours outside of Los Angeles, the San Bernardino Mountains are beautiful, offering a crisp pine-scented escape.
This Yoga Alliance registered course will profoundly expand your knowledge while deepening your practice of Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga. Adding to your Teaching Palette: building asana sequencing, pranayama, anatomy, and hands-on and verbal assists are the pillars of your training.
- Adding To Your Toolbox
- Creative Sequencing
- Energetic Alignment
- Bandas & Going Deeper
- Advanced-Steps Toward Arm Balances, Headstand, Handstand, Forearm Balance
- Safety & Injury Prevention
- Yin Yoga-Leave Teaching a Full Class
- Restorative Yoga-Leave Teaching a Full Class
- Kundalini Yoga-Leave Teaching Kriyas Interwoven Into Your Yoga Classes
You will go home with 22 carefully curated meditation scripts.
- Yoga Nidra, Mayan Emotional Release, Candle Gazing, Chakra Balancing, Past Life Regression, Saint Germain Violet Flame Ancestral Healing, Embracing All Of Life, Empath Energy & Emotion Realignment & Protection, Shamanic Drum Journey, Shamanic Upper World Journey, Healing Through Akashic Records
- Learn Energy & Crystal Healing with Oils, depending on your knowledge this could mean reiki level 1, 2, or 3 attunement.
- Art Of Touch, Hands On Assists, Thai Massage Uses in Shavasana
- Aromatherapy-Benefits & Uses
- Sound Healing-Chrystal Bowls, Drum Journeys, Tibetan Bowls, Tinchas, Tuning Forks, Chimes, Rain Stick, Mantras, Chanting, Harmonium & Kirtan
- Intuitive Arts Training-Tarot, Oracle, Intuitive Channeling, Pendulums, Tea Leaf Reading
- Shamanic Training-Drum Journeys, Ceremonies
- Yoga Sutra Study
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika Study
- Bhagavad Gita Study
- Chakra Study & Going Beyond 7 into the 13 Chakras
- Personal Ethics & For Teaching
- Light of Awareness
- Manifestation as part of daily life
- Living A Yogic Life, Life as a Moving Meditation
- Strengthening Your Intuition
- Living from Grace, Eradicating the Anxiety and Depression Loop
- Trauma Sensitivity Training
- Injury Prevention
- Working with Injuries
- Anatomy of the Spirit
- Smudging Ceremony
- New Moon Ceremony
- Cacao Heart Opening Ceremony
- Kirtan Sacred Song Fire Circle
- Sound Journey
- Shamanic Drum Journey
- Full Moon Ceremony
- Course Graduation Ceremony
- 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM Daily Morning Yoga Practice with Meditation & Manifestation, Hatha/Vinyasa Infused w/Adjustments, Some Days Class will be Yin, Restorative, and/or Kundalini
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Breakfast Break
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Yogic Philosophy Study/Lesson Review
- 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM Asana Lab, Skill Refinement, Practice Teaching, Pranayama, Asana Study, Cuing, Alignment, Adjustments, Modifications, Honing Teaching Skills
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lunch
- 3:00 PM - 2:30 PM Meditation with Pranayama/Savasana
- 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM Workshops & Mini Courses
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM Circle Gathering With Mantra, Chanting, Sound Healing and/or Music
- 7:00 PM Day End & Dinner
The accomodation is a beautiful space with amazing views, natural light throughout the house, large deck space great for study time, group classes and practice teaching, hammock space nestled in the trees to enjoy the crisp mountain air, and the beautiful scenery.
Meal Plan includes a plant based yogic diet which includes arrival dinner, breakfast, lunch & dinner for 24 days, and departure breakfast. You have four days off during your training in which meals are not provided those days as students usually want to venture out. Meal plan is, Plant Based, Sugar Free, Processed Foods Free and Gluten Free and is an artistic array of raw and cooked foods. Meal plan investment is $1299 and includes tax, cc processing fees, and gratuity.
Meal Plan Provided by Sacred Elements:
As a culinary practitioner of the Ayurvedic tradition has allowed us to become seasoned by all of the cultures of the world. From natural home remedies, medicines and meal planning, our palette, is festive in flavor and function. A diverse art of food as medicine and vibrational expansion.
We teach in the traditional yogic methodology, which views Yoga as a lifestyle, a science, and an art. We combine a detailed and in-depth study of modern asanas (postures) with rich and colorful history and philosophy, as well as the lifestyle of Yoga that offers balance and peace for life “off the mat.”
There is ample opportunity to deepen your understanding of Prana (life-force energy), healing, spirituality, and mysticism woven into the course with anatomy, sequence and breath, all in a space that offers the multi-faceted teachings of Yoga while honoring and respecting all religious backgrounds and beliefs.
- Meet and greet intention setting tea ceremony and oracle cards
- Daily morning 90min practice
- Daily meditations for healing, growth, self discovery, and empowerment
- The Art of Manifestation and Intention Setting Workshop
- Sunset graduation ceremony (weather permitting)
- Amazing photos were taken throughout your journey
- Graduate with the skills, confidence, and experience to teach yoga immediately
Full Circle Yoga School
Fullcircle Yoga School is a magnificient mystical interweaving of monthly spiritually infused yoga teacher training, luxury, corporate, healing shamanic and adventure retreats as well as certifications and educational workshops.
- Deposit $500
- non-refundable (transferable to retreats or alternate dates)
- Payment Plans Available: $1000 per month, $750 per month, $500 per month, other options available $100 payment plan fee added
- Lodging and meal plan must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Tuition must be paid in full to register with Yoga Alliance.