No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Full Circle Yoga School
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 04-May-2020
- Duration: 6 Days
- Area: Koh Samui, Thailand
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
This retreat is designed to take you on a transformative journey through the medicine wheel. Each of the four full days we will focus on one direction releasing the old self while grounding, facing fears and walking through emotions, living in a state of pure joy, connecting with the divine and flowing with the universe.
Core Subject: Reiki & Seichem Master Healer
Her yoga classes blend together many different styles- vinyasa, yin, restorative, ashtanga, kundalini, Hatha, iyengar and power. And she infuse practices with elements of shamanic healing, ayurveda, sacred ceremony, reiki, sound healing, drum journeys, meditation, aromatherapy, adjustments, and more. She look at each session as a complete healing experience. Her ultimate goal to hold sacred space for others to create their own transformation and step into living their purest truth.
The breathtaking retreat center is built along a cliffside on the ocean. It's just a 20 minute drive from Koh Samui International Airport and located between Lamai and Chaweng.
This location offers gorgeous views of the ocean and incredible sunrises. Simple but beautiful accommodations, and a cafe and spa on site. There are 3 open air yoga shalas with views of the ocean.
- Starts at 5pm Meeting your community
- Introduction to the 4 directions of the medicine wheel
- Yoga flow to honor the 4 directions
- Calling in the 4 directions
- Starting a Mesa
- Meditation to clear what’s not needed for this journey
- Calling in the energy of the Serpent
- Yoga class- releasing flow- slow flow followed by yin and restorative, focus on root and sacral chakras
- Meditation- connecting to the earth
- Free time or optional activities (beaches and spa)
- Yoga flow followed by a drum journey to find spirit animals
- Learn how to call upon your spirit animals, and how to release old stories of the self
- Nightly ceremony with mantra and giving gratitude to the 4 directions, adding to our Mesa- Earth element
- Calling in the energy of the jaguar
- Yoga class- power flow- strong flow to bring heat, deep hip openers to release emotional blockages, focus on solar plexus and sacral chakras
- Meditation- releasing fears and finding your power
- Free time or optional activity (snorkeling)
- Yoga flow followed by meditation to find empowerment
- Journal/discussion- facing fears and walking through emotions
- Release and burning of fears through fire ceremony
- Nightly ceremony with mantra and giving gratitude to the 4 directions, adding to our Mesa- Fire element
- Calling in the energy of the hummingbird
- Yoga class- joyful flow- fun and creative flow, deep heart openers, Kriyas and mantras, Focus on heart and throat chakras
- Meditation- drawing in loving energy and spreading it to the world
- Free time or optional activity (exploring fisherman’s village)
- cacao ceremony and mala making
- Earning how to infuse your life with intention
- Nightly ceremony with mantra and giving gratitude to the 4 directions, adding to our Mesa- water element
- Calling in the energy of the condor
- Yoga class- enlightening flow- intentional flow mixed with lots of pranayama and meditation, balancing and inversions (suitable for any level), Focus on third eye and crown chakras
- Meditation- allowing diving love to flow through you
- Free time or optional activity (visiting temples)
- Sound healing or yoga nidra
- Nightly ceremony with mantra and giving gratitude to the 4 directions, adding to our Mesa- air element
- Gratitude to the 4 directions and our spirit animals and ourselves
- Yoga flow honoring the 4 directions- grounding/releasing poses, empowering flow, joyful heart openers, and connecting to the universe
- 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Opening/ creating sacred space
- 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Yoga class
- 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM Meditation
- 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM Brunch
- 11:30 AM - 05:00 PM Optional activities/ free time
- 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM Workshop
- 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM Dinner
- 08:30 PM - 09:00PM Nightly ceremony
At Vikasa, you will find different types of accommodation ranging from eco-friendly bamboo bungalows to full-sized hotel-style rooms. All these rooms are located at Vikasa and are a short walk for all resort amenities.
Healthy brunch and dinner buffet is included on site at Life Cafe.
Meals include a diverse selections of local cuisine, fresh local fruits and vegetables, coffee and tea, juices, and deserts.
Meals are vegan friendly, and they are able to accommodate other dietary restrictions as well. They have one seafood option available for dinner and eggs available for breakfast.
Life Cafe is open from 9:30am to 9:30pm to purchase any additional meals or snacks.
**2 daily buffets are included, but extra meals and snacks must be purchased**
Beautifully curated four directions yoga practice. Some days the practice will include more powerful movement and energizing techniques, and other days will be more about releasing and relaxing through yin and restorative. Meditation will be held to bring in balance for the day ahead.
We will end each night with a sacred gathering calling in the four directions and spirit guides and offering our gratitude.
- Brunch and dinner
- Yoga Classes
- Meditation Session
Vikasa Yoga Retreat is a haven to practice yoga, meet like-minded people, enjoy super delicious and healthy food and just live in the moment.The Vikasa lifestyle inspires personal evolution through yoga, meditation, wellness, food, philosophy, and our special Vikasa community.