No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: HA Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 04-January-2021
- Duration: 21 Days
- Area: Cusco, Peru
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
This 200-hour Teacher Training is a 21-day course composed of yoga and meditation.
Other classes include The 8 Limbs of Yoga, Aloha Spirit, Zen, Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism, Shamanism, Chakras, Mudras, Alignment, Adjustments, Journaling, Lucid Dreaming, Student Teaching Sessions, Business Coaching, and Gratitude Journaling. There will be Hiking, Visiting Machu Picchu, Bonfires. This training is for aspiring teachers and beginners to experienced yoga students who want to develop an intuitive personal practice.
Early Bird Price: USD 2699 !!!
Core Subject: Meditation & Yoga Teacher
Wolf, the wizard of HA Yoga, has over a decade of experience in yoga & meditation. He has taught and trained all over the world. In addition to his yoga training, he has studied Shamanic practices while in the Amazon of Peru and received the name 'Smiling Wolf' from Don Howard. He completed the Wim Hof Method Advanced Instructor Training. He considers himself a lifelong student of nature! He learns from teaching others.
We will be staying at Samadhi Sacred Valley retreat center, located in the middle of a natural environment, surrounded by mountains.
Our retreat center maintains traditional practices and ancient culture that you can see throughout the venue.
How to get there:Please fly into Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ) in Peru.
*We will provide transportation to and from the airport.
Our philosophy brings yoga back to its roots. We practice beyond the physical aspects, diving deep into our inner world. We truly believe in taking yoga off the mat and into our daily lives. This not only benefit us but everyone around us!
Gratitude allows us to feel more positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve our health, deal with adversity, and build loving relationships. Being grateful keeps us in harmony with the universe.
- Experienced meditation & yoga teacher
- Guidance on awakening your dreams!
- Completely change your lifestyle with the delicious healthy organic vegetarian or vegan cuisine food you’ll get during the entire training
- You will be in the middle of a natural environment, surrounded by mountain and ancient culture that today maintain their traditions
Below is a sample of our daily schedule, however it may vary from day to day.
Program on all days:
- 7:00 AM Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation
- 9:30 AM Organic vegetarian / vegan breakfast and morning green juices related to the chakras
- 10:30 AM Philosophy / Group Discussion
- 1:00 PM Organic vegetarian / vegan lunch
- 2:00 PM Free time
- 3:00 PM Practice Teaching and Personal Practice
- 4:00 PM Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation
- 7:00 PM Organic vegetarian / vegan dinner
Chakra Bungalow: Each of our bungalows represents one of the seven chakra energy centers in the body. In the main lodge, we have a living room and dining room. The yoga studio is located on the top floor.
This accommodation option features 3 beds and is surrounded by windows.
Locally sourced vegetarian/vegan meals will be served each day, and in the morning, green juices related to the chakras will be offered.
Visiting Machu Picchu: Machu Picchu was built in the classical Inca style, with polished dry-stone walls. Machu Picchu was declared a Peruvian Historical Sanctuary in 1981 and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. Machu Picchu was voted one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- 2 Daily meditation and yoga classes
- 3 Organic vegetarian/vegan meals per day
- 200-Hour meditation and yoga teacher training certification upon completion
- Visiting Machu Picchu
- Discussions on The 8 Limbs of Yoga, Aloha Spirit, Zen, Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism, Shamanism, Chakras, Mudras, Alignment, Adjustments, Journaling, and Lucid Dreaming.
Pranayama (breathing techniques)
Variety of Different Meditation Techniques
- Transport to and from the airport (CUZ)
- WiFi connection
- Specialized workshops
- Nature hikes with a trusted guide
- Teacher training course and certification
- Fruit and snacks available all day
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, and bolsters
- Weekend/day off excursions
- Evening activities/kirtan/movie night
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Free Gift: Handmade Crystal Necklace
Samadhi Sacred Valley
Samadhi means a union with the divine. Samadhi offers daily accommodations, yoga retreats and trainings for up 24 students and teachers. Each of our bungalows represent one of the seven chakra energy centers in the body. In the main lodge, we have a living room and dining room. The yoga studio is located on the top floor. We sirve vegetarian or vegan cuisine.