No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Holismos
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 31-July-2020
- Duration: 22 Days
- Area: Povoa de Midoes, Portugal
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature
1 heart1loveyoga Trainings and Retreats, holds the structure and discipline of classical Hatha, and Iyengar Yoga, infused with the immense creativity and dance-like flow of modern Vinyasa. It is a fresh and inspired blend of classical and modern styles.
Experience the practice becoming exquisitely complete. Each day is layered with practices rooted in yogic philosophy, which allow you to build physical and emotional strength, healthy habits, and ultimately a more vital, conscious way of life. We focus on setting a strong foundation in yogic basics both physical and non-physical, allowing our students to shed old habits and direct the body-mind toward a higher purpose.
Rooted in the belief that every Being has a purpose and a powerful message to share, this training encourages your unique gifts to be expressed authentically and powerfully. We invite, not only those who wish to become teachers, but anyone who wants to take their practice to deeper physical, mental and spiritual levels.
A jewel of course with exceptional training and in a wonderful place in the world.
Very relaxed and with very attentive teachers.
The training is great; very good yoga and very good quality instructors
Core Subject: Main Asana teacher
Nathalie's intention is to share with you all her knowledge, her love for yoga, truth and personal approach is to guide you towards a Spiritual practice of Self-knowledge, creativity and personal discovery.
Core Subject: Anatomy, Chant, Phylosophy, Healing
Massimo is a registered yoga teacher at SYM , as well as a therapist and professional Shiatsu teacher. He is also a qualified kinesiologist and sacral cranial therapist.He teaches a solid classic style of Hatha yoga, influenced by his past in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kinesiology and percussion.
Situated between Coimbra and the Serra da Estrela mountains, between Lisbon and Porto, lies Retiro no Rio, a beautiful estate measuring almost 10 hectares, of which approximately one kilometre stretches out on the left shore of the Rio Mondego River.
The unspoilt countryside is the perfect spot for hikes, ATB and kayak trips.
This Yoga Teacher Training courses reflect an energetic, therapeutic and spiritual approach to yoga. The sequences taught are designed to improve both strength and flexibility as well as bring awareness to the flow of subtle energy through the body.
In our yoga teacher training we will enter the practice that will encourage a deeper life experience, where the awakening of consciousness will become a fundamental part of the journey:
- The history and foundations of Yoga
- Principles of yogic philosophy
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Nutrition
- Introduction to Pranayama and Meditation techniques
- Principles of asana practice, alignment and adjusting
- Bhakti yoga, Nada yoga, Mantra
- Anatomy and Physiology • Communication skills, finding your voice
- Chanting and Kirtan Learning the art of teaching
- How to teach asana technique, proper alignment, and the benefits of each pose
- How to teach to all levels and requirements
- Modifying for injuries
- Verbal and hands on adjustments
- Build skill in observing alignment in different bodies
- How to create classes which are light, yet powerful medicinal journeys, infused with yogic philosophy and your heart’s message
- How to build intelligent, innovative sequences, which are powerful, dynamic and therapeutically balanced
- How to hold space in the classroom
- Beginner anatomy and physiology
- How to create a successful business
- How to teach from your authentic self
This course is divided into 180 contact hours with a teacher and 20 non-contact hours of individual and/or group study. 200 hours Final examination ( written and practical) to evaluate students understanding of the course following the completion of three-week intensive course.
Daily Schedule :
- 06:30 AM - 07:00 AM Self practice and meditation
- 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Asana and pranayama
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Breakfast
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Anatomy and Physiology
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Philosophy, teaching principles, nutrition, Shat Karma
- 12:30 PM - 13:00 PM Meditation/pranayama practice
- 13:00 PM - 16: 00 PM Lunch, free time, study time
- 16:00 PM - 17:30 PM Asana brea down, alignment, sequencing, integrated physiology
- 17:30 PM - 19:00 PM Sequencing, student teaching, theme development
- 19:00 PM - 20:00 PM Dinner
- 20:00 PM - 21:00 PM Music, movement, healing, films, walking meditations ( two times a week )
- 21:00 PM Silence until after morning practice
Students can choose between single private room, shared double room, caravan for single person with outside toilettes and shower and camping with own tent.
Three meals per day will be provided plus snacks and drinks. Food is cooked by the staff of Rio no rio and is grown locally in the adjacent contryside
The course emphasize teaching from beginner to intermediary level. It therefore concentrates on safety, the use of props, correct breathing and alignment, restorative asana, relaxation and meditation as well as more dynamic and strong asana to improve strength, endurance and will power.
You will acquire tools that will lead you to a deeper understanding of life, that is, a wider knowledge of the natural and spiritual laws that govern our existence. You will be able to decode reality, taking an objective look at the world and viewing all phenomena through the eyes of the true deeper self.
This program will give you the confidence, knowledge and enthusiasm that you need to share this practice with others, in a manner that can transform and impact their lives. Where Intention, Attention and Action align to create the reality that is your True Potential, there is nothing you cannot overcome.
- 21 Night accommodation at a beautiful location inside a nature reserve
- Three vegetarian meals per day made with organic ingredients from local producers
- Teacher training manuals
- All lessons and workshops Kirtan, Bajan and music healing sessions
- 1love1heartyoga certificate
- Yoga alliance international diploma of completion (upon passing the final exam)
- Transportation to Portugal and to the Retiro no Rio
- Free day excursion (one every week)
- Recommended books
- Healing sessions on days off
Retiro no Rio
Retiro no Rio means a place to relax (retreat) at the river, a name that suits this estate perfectly. This nature reserve is home to a wide variety of wildlife such as foxes, wild boars, martens, mongooses, genets, otters, hedgehogs and squirrels.
Regular guests are the red kite, the osprey, the hoopoe and the kingfisher.
For your booking we ask you to write an email, subsequently we will send you an application form and after we receive it back , you will be asked to have a short interview via Skype or telephone with one of the teachers.
If your interview is successful than you will be asked to pay a deposit of 500€ ( five hundred). This deposit is 80% refundable for cancellations before the 1st of June 2020 non refundable after the 1st of June 2020.