No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Holismos
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 04-October-2020
- Duration: 28 Days
- Area: Greece
- Food: Vegetarian, Vegan
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
Three Treasures Yoga is a Yoga Alliance International certified interdisciplinary yoga school. Three Treasures Yoga’s Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training is a 28-day intensive residential program for those who want to deepen their experience and knowledge of yoga for themselves and for their students.
This course is designed to help you develop not only as a yoga teacher, but also to deepen your understanding of yoga and deepen your dedication to the embodiment of yogic principles in everyday life. In this month-long training, you will have the opportunity to explore and nourish all aspects of your growing yogic knowledge.
It completely transformed me as a person and truly made me see and feel ‘the light.’ Being one of the youngest there - age 23 at the time - I grew tremendously.
A memory that sends me into blissful heaven, is thinking of Wade playing a harmonium on the grounds of the center, overlooking the rolling Tuscan hills, singing melodic, Sanskrit songs, with a small group of us staying up past our bedtime.
Source: Three Treasures Yoga
Hello Massimo, Molly and Virginia, I hope you are all splendid. Finally I am sending my practicum. It was a very interesting process. I also teach a group of 6-10 people in Vienna each week and really enjoy it.
Thank you again for all the information we received during the teacher training. I really enjoyed it and have good memories. Lots of love.
Source: Three Treasures Yoga
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor, Traditional Chinese Medicine
She has more than 1000h of training in different styles of yoga. She is also a professional acupuncturist and expert of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga, Yoga Therapy
He has been practicing yoga for over 10 years and holds a 500h diploma in Hatha yoga and a 300h diploma in Yoga Therapy. He is also a professional Kinesiologist, Shoatsu practitioner and Cranio Sacral facilitator. Massimo is formerly a musician having played percussions for many years in Europe and South america
High Groves House is located on one of the estate’s hillsides, with commanding views of the valley and of distant mountain ranges.
This magnificent retreat center is an active horse farm, vineyard, and agricultural estate, set amidst a private forest, all just 15 minutes from the local beaches.
Three Treasures Yoga believes in a yoga that is rooted in its history and traditional teachings, accessible and relevant in the present, and useful to the need of each student’s individual growth and development. Through this interdisciplinary portal, we strive to inspire curiosity and a deep dedication to learning in students.
The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course is a powerful catalyst to further your growth from the solid foundation that you have already created. We will take a deeper dive into the essence and teachings of yoga as they apply to your own self-discovery as well as how they apply to you as a developing teacher. Growth in the practice of yoga goes far beyond the physical level, and in this course, you will awaken deeper levels of insight, exploration and transformation and learn new skills to help facilitate this deeper journey for others.
Three Treasures Yoga teaches a strong foundation of the eight limbs of Classical Hatha yoga and offers an authentic base of knowledge from which students can investigate intelligently and creatively, the ever- changing face of yoga in a modern world and to know a yoga lived from the heart.
*4,500 Euro for shared double accommodation after March 1st
*600 Euro supplement for single occupancy
- The ‘Yoga of Life’
- Deepening your Self-Practice: Creating or reconnecting to a daily sadhana practice, Experiencing eastern healing modalities as a way to deepen discovery of Therapeutic experiences to more deeply experience the subtle body
- Developing a more Advanced Practice: Continue to grow in the realm of the physical practice with mastery and economy of the physical body and the science behind movement
- Challenging your mind with more advanced postures
- Advanced meditation practices and techniques
- Advanced pranayama practices and techniques
- Philosophy inviting your understanding of the foundations of Classical Hatha Yoga to grow and deepen (Yoga Sutras & Bhavagad Gita)
- Teaching Meditation: Learning ways to effectively teach meditation, pranayama and other more advanced practices
- Assisting Techniques: Hands on learning and experience with assisting
- Learning simple therapeutic touch techniques to deepen your connections with students in the appropriate situations
- Foundations of Yoga Therapy: Simple sequences for common complaints
- Functional Anatomy & Physiology: Advanced knowledge of anatomy, structure and function of the body in relationship to asana
- Ayurveda / Ayurvedic Medicine Principles / Nutrition
- Yoga and Integration of other movement techniques
- Art of Sequencing / Creative Sequencing / Theming
- Developing Your Voice: Bhakti, chanting, mantra
- Rituals, Pujas, Exploring the importance of Myths / Symbolism
- Kriyas / Shatkarma
- The Business of Yoga
- 6:30 AM - 7:00 AM Self practice and meditation
- 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM Asana and pranayama
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Breakfast
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Anatomy and physiology
- 11:40 AM - 13:30 PM Asana study, teaching principles, adjustment
- 13:30 PM - 16:00 PM Lunch, free time, study time
- 16:00 PM - 17:30 PM Yoga philosophy and nutrition
- 17:30 PM - 19:00 PM Meditation techniques and pranayama
- 19:00 PM - 20:00 PM Dinner
- 20:00 PM - 21:30 PM Music, movement, mantra, healing
With a total of nine bedrooms, High Groves House can accommodate up to twenty guests. All but one of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms; the Master bedroom has two, both a His and a Hers, as well as a private dressing room.
The first and ground floors open onto balconies and extensive verandas overlooking the entire valley. The ground floor veranda has a large covered Loggia, providing shade in the summer, and steps leading down to the stunning 50 x 25 foot Swimming Pool.
Shared double and triple rooms available, with en-suite bathrooms (limited single occupancy available with supplement). All rooms are spacious, comfortable and with easy access to outdoor and common areas.
We have some of the most Amazing Greeck vegetarian and vegan chefs. The local produces are fresh and tasty. In Epidavros, on your day off, you will be able to enjoy the local culinary specialties as there will be plenty of tavernas still open.
Healing modalities and healing touch are taught to familiarize students with the physical body. In this way, students become more educated in their own healing processes, as well as being able to facilitate more knowledgeably for others.
On free days, we will do our best to have therapists available for appointments for those students that would like to experience massage and other healing modalities.
High Grove Estate
Hight Groves sits on the mountains above the magical village of Ancient Epidavros.High Groves is the perfect haven for our training because of its natural beauty, privacy and contemplative atmosphere. During down time, sit on the terrace and watch nature or have a refreshing swim in the pool. On the property also resides a 2500 year-old olive tree that whispers wisdom if you are patient enough to listen.