No. of Guest(s)
- Property Name: El Sabanero Eco Lodge
- Star Rating*: 4
- Number of Rooms: 15
- Yoga Hall Status: Available
- Size in sqft: 20
- Security Deposit: 10 %
- Property Status: Available
- Highlights: Beautiful Beaches Of Playa Avellanas, Playa Negra, Playa Junquillal and Tamarindo.
- Address: Cana Fistula District 3
Located near popular beach town Tamarindo in the tropical paradise of Guanacaste (northwest Costa Rica), El Sabanero is only a short drive away from 4 of the most popular and beautiful beaches in the area, Playa Avellanas, Playa Negra, Playa Junquillal, and Tamarindo.
The resort offers 15 chalets built from local teak trees, overlooking the picturesque Cañafistula valley. Each chalet includes queen size bed, private bathroom, air conditioning, fridge, safe, and a private porch.
Common areas feature a beautiful open air lodge, indoor and outdoor yoga studios, Infinity pool, and other hangout spaces, all equipped with hammocks and lounge chairs.
Some of the local attractions include zip lining, horseback riding, snorkeling, sunset cruise tours, surfing, Buena Vista Mega Combo, rafting tours, turtle nesting (November to January only), and many more. All can be arranged by our staff during your stay.
- Max. occupancy per chalet - 3 people
- Prices not include 13% local taxes
- 1 Child under 12 stay for free
- No penalty will be collected if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival time.
- If cancelled less than 30 days before arrival time 100% will be collected.
- In case of cancelation 7 days or more, before arrival no penalty. Less than 7 days 100% of only the first booking night will be collected.