No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: I M Your Trip
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-January-2020
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Immerse in the calm and natural setting of Bali, and reflect upon the doors to your life’s purpose. Be a part of healthy living and wellbeing with this Yoga and meditation retreat.
Spend time in peace and acquire vitality amidst the pristine beach life. Prepare yourselves for a wave of serenity and explore the most tranquil places the ‘Island of Gods’ can present.
Core Subject: Owner
Beatriz Juarez is the owner and facilitator of this retreat. She has a passion for adventure sports and traveling. She has had immense experience in the tourism and hospitality industry and wanted to start her own company that could provide a unique travel experience to solo travelers. She’s always curious to explore new countries and cultures.
The retreat is based on the most exotic island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago- Bali. The destination is famous for its warm hospitality, lavish island life, temples, and stunning backdrops. Bali is filled with extraordinary beach resorts and luxury resorts that provide splendid views of the tranquil seascapes.
Bali has become a popular destination for travelers who are seeking a serene and peaceful location to rejuvenate. Apart from the tropical beach life, Bali also has many Yogashalas, meditation centers, and retreats, where people can discover tranquility.
The 14 Day Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Indonesia will take you through a Yogic journey in the healing ambiance of Ubud. The retreat is divided into two sections. The former part of the retreat will be held in a luxury resort in Ubud.
For the former part of this retreat, the guests will have to cruise through a boat to the exotic Gili Islands, where the remaining retreat will take place.
The guests will get an opportunity to practice various Yoga styles including Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Bikram Hot Yoga in famous Yogashalas of Bali. Practice meditation in the serene destination of Ubud, and unveil the natural treasures of this country. Apart from Yoga and meditation, the guests will also undergo a traditional Purification ceremony in a holy bathing spot.
- Day 1: Arrival in Bali and transfer to Ubud
- Day 2: Leisure day at Ubud
- Day 3: Breakfast/Yoga practice/Afternoon drive for Hatha Yoga
- Day 4: Breakfast/Yoga practice at Pranawayu Yoga
- Day 5: Breakfast/Bikram Yoga/Hot Barre Yoga
- Day 6 & 7: Breakfast/Meditation
- Day 8: Breakfast/Purification ceremony/Lunch
- Day 9: Breakfast/Transfer to Sanur Harbor by cruise
- Day 10 & 11: Breakfast/Transfer to Cidomo for Yoga
- Day 12: Breakfast/Transfer to harbor/Cruise to Sanur Harbor
- Day 13: Leisure day at Sanur
- Day 14: Checkout
The guests will be accommodated in a lavish resort in Ubud on a twin sharing basis. The guests will spend the first 8 nights in Ubud and the remaining nights in Gili Island and Sanur.
The accommodation will enhance the overall experience of this retreat with astonishing views of the palm trees and the beach. The premium rooms will offer a wide range of amenities to all the guests to minimize any sort of inconvenience to the guests.
Breakfast is an important meal of the day as it breaks overnight fasting and provides essential nutrients to the body. Good and healthy breakfast allows the body to stay energetic throughout the day. Therefore, the guests can relish delectable breakfast buffets at the accommodation to recharge their body and soul.
- Various Yoga Classes: This retreat will offer guests the opportunity to practice different yoga styles in the best Yogshala around Ubud. All the Yoga sessions will be held in specialized Yoga places for 1-1.5 hours. The different yoga styles will include Kundalini Tantra yoga, Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Bikram yoga, and Yin Yoga.
- Meditation Sessions: Invoke feelings of relaxation and organize your mind through meditation. Practice various techniques of meditation amidst the serene nature to enhance your lifestyle.
- Purification ceremony: Witness a traditional purification ceremony in a famous bathing spot that is used by Balinese for good health and prosperity. The sacred water of the spring is considered holy by the Hindus and Balinese, and they believe that this elixir has the power to cure.
- Transfers and tours as per the itinerary
- Accommodation on dual sharing basis
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide with fluency in English language
- Yoga and meditation sessions
- Boat ride to Gili Trawangan and return
I'm Your Trip
The center is located in the gorgeous city of Ubud and is one of the most incredible places on earth to practice Yoga and meditation. The retreat is surrounded by nature, serenity, and magnificence in its purest state. Bali is also referred to as the country of Gods because of exotic temples, tranquil seascapes, beautiful palm trees, and coral gardens.