No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Iliohoos
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 30-April-2020
- Duration: 15 Days
- Area: Volos, Magnisia, Greece
- Food: Vegetarian,Pescetarian,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
Qigong comes from the Taoist tradition and means translated "work with energy", "care of energy" or "energy exercise".
It is a combination of slow movements, conscious breathing and comforting presence in the body.
This reconnection with nature and the knowledge that everything is in flux can give us strength, trust, security and confidence.
In the state of relaxation and combined with the external Qi sources, the entire body is gently moved and brought into its inner order.
The mind comes to rest. So you feel more and more the free flow of life energy.The goal is to reach old age with health, serenity and serenity.
Thank you both for the incredibly rich and unforgettable, magical time in Greece !!!!
Especially the harmonious interaction of you and the whole program and the very nice internalized Qi Gong of Jorgos .
Thank you for your loving care!
Core Subject: Qigong and Chan Mi Gong
Years of practicing the Qigong and Chan Mi Gong exercises of Master Xiao Yan Liu, Grandmaster Hong Thay Lee and Dr. Zuzana Sebkova-Thaller created deep, poignant experiences and insights. She became aware that our biggest problems in ourselves and in the world arise from the feeling of being apart. It is her special concern to get people back to her To be connected and to pass on the ancient powerful exercises.
The Seminarhaus Iliohoos is located directly on the beach on the edge of the small idyllic fishing village of Kalamos. Kalamos lies at the foot of a green hill with olive, lemon, and orange trees.
It is surrounded by many tranquil bays with clean white pebbles and sand, picturesque rocks, and the turquoise clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
Chan Mi Gong is also referred to as "spinal qigong" or "Buddhist qigong". It can be translated as "Secret meditative immersion exercises".
In a deep state of relaxation, the spine is moved up and down in a wave-like manner. So we discover the four possibilities of movement of the spine again: waves, commuting, turning, winds. The entire body is included.
Excerpt from the Qigong seminars:
- In the 9 simple "Dantian exercises" we can experience the feeling of being connected . The experience a micro-cosmos in macro-cosmos to be, is one of the significant impact of this ancient practice range. For this belongs also a profound ability to sense of Yin and Y ang and the understanding that evrything in change is.
- The "perfect Practice with the elements" is one , movement by we us from the heart out with the Qi of the water, the sky, the nature and the Earth connect.
- The "cleansing of the body" refers to on the meridian system. The meridians are cleansed of cloudy qi and nourished by fresh qi . In addition, the spine is prepared for further exercises.
- The "light source" leaves us cosmic Qi through the Bai Hui breathe and with the breath in the body to distribute. We extend this light as a light cover from the us energized.
- In "The four basic exercises of Chan Mi Gong" experience we our spine new again. In a deep state of relaxation , waves commute and turn we the spine, so that they then be in the free movement, even wrest can.
* Seminar Language Is German*
08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
- Cleaning the meridians
- The light source
- Dantian practice series in silence
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Swinging and releasing
- Exercise Chan Mi Gong: Basic exercises
11:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Short break
11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
- Knock exercise
- Dantyan exercises individually in detail explain and deepen theoretical foundations
- Dantyan exercises by practicing facial massage
- Gratitude exercise
18:00 PM - 19:30 PM
- Breathing exercises and meditations from the Qigong and Chan Mi Gong
You will either stay in a room in the main building or in one of the spacious apartments within a 1 to 3-minute walk. All accommodations have a balcony or terrace, shower / WC, TV and fridge, most with sea view. Wi-Fi reception is available at the restaurant. The complex also includes a tavern and the seminar room.
Our complex with tavern and exercise room is surrounded by beautiful olive, lemon and orange trees. It is located on a gravelly beach with clear calm water. Other beaches are in Kalamos and the surrounding idyllic bays. The breakfast and dinner buffets are served on the terrace directly on the beach or in the restaurant.
Buffet breakfast and Greek dinner are served on the beachfront terrace or in the restaurant.
The food comes mainly from local cultivation. There is homemade olive oil, honey, jams, vegetables and fruits.
The price includes 9 dinners. On the hiking days and on the day off, the food can be taken for a fee in our popular hotel restaurant or in one of the taverns.
The goal is to experience the spine as an antenna swinging freely between heaven and earth and thus to be in constant communication with our sources of power.
From a physical point of view, we gradually dissolve depositsand movement restrictions on the vertebrae, as well as tension of the back and the pelvis.
The exercises are very old and come from Chan Buddhism, the diamond way of Buddhism.
- Yoga and Qi Gong program in eight days
- Deep relaxation, meditation and concentration exercises
- 14 nights
- Daily breakfast buffet
- 9 dinners (except on the hiking days, the day off and the day of departure)
- Collective transfers from / to Thessaloniki or Volos airport
Our complex with tavern and exercise room is surrounded by beautiful olive, lemon and orange trees. It is located on a gravelly beach with clear calm water. Other beaches are in Kalamos and the surrounding idyllic bays.
Cancellation by the customer:
- Cancellation up to 30th day before departure 10%
- Cancellation from 29th day until 20th day before departure 25%
- Cancellation from 19th day to 10th day before departure 50%
- Cancellation from 9th day to 4th day before
- Starting date 65% From the 3rd day (72 hours) before departure 85% of the travel price.
No-Show: No show is when the customer is away from the journey. In this case, any costs incurred, but at least 85% of the travel price, must be paid.