7 Days Sicilian Spirit Yoga retreat in Italy
This is a 7 day yoga retreat for a practicing yogis amd people who appreciate nature and Italian food and culture.
Join us for 7-nights yoga retreat in the heart of Sicily! There are places that belong to our soul. We know that we have finally landed there in the moment we see them for the very first time.
After a long search we found ours in the most enchanting part of Sicily, and now Sicilian Spirit is ready to be your new yoga retreat center in Italy. In our 17th century farmhouse, surrounded by 25 hectares of a lush private park that includes a secluded oak wood, a small river and a labyrinth garden of the first half of 18th Century.
Vladimir JandovCore Subject: Iyengar yoga and Vinyasa
Closest International airport is Catania. Distance -100 km or 60 miles.
Drive time is 1&1/2 hour by car. Palermo airport is another option with similar distance and time.
- Morning yoga sessions will be energizing practice which will pranicly charge the body and soul to get you ready for the day of exploring this beautiful island.
- Evening sessions will be slower paced and breath practice and restorative in nature to unwind before the end of the day.
There are 5 bungalows with each one having two rooms and one shared bathroom. And only a couple of rooms with its own bath inside the main house.
The retreat price breakdown is such :
- 7-nights price per person full board (with 3 daily organic vegetarian meals) to stay in a double bedroom (2 people each room with a bath shared with another bedroom, price is $1,200.
- To stay in a double bedroom that has its own bathroom (so one bath for 2 people or for a couple) retreat price -$1,300
- To stay single in a bedroom that shares the bathroom with another bedroom, the price is $1,400
- To stay alone in a bedroom with its own private bathroom, price is $1,600. Limited, - only 2 such rooms available .
Shared Transportation to the venue can be arranged and is $50 p/p round trip for shared car up to 4 people.
Or $120 per single person in a car each way.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
The food will be lovingly prepared with best ingredients mostly harvested from the farms organic fields and gardens.
Nested in the heart of the Madonie mountain park, a few miles from Gangi – “Most beautiful village in Italy” prize winner – and about 40km from the enchanting fishermen village of Cefalù, Sicilian Spirit hosts yoga and meditation retreats in a 17th century “Masseria”, wonderfully restored respecting her ancient feudal structure.
Surrounded by the silence offered by its enclosed 25 hectares park, at 650 mts above the sea level, you will be able to walk for hours in the secret inner paths and in the hidden centuries-old oak forest, get lost in the labyrinth garden of the 18th century, explore the banks of our “private” river, meditate or practice yoga at sunrise or sunset in the terrace overlooking the mountains and the valley or just sunbathing and swimming in the infinity pool.