Yoga & Ayurveda Holistic Teacher Training 200 Hours, Bali Indonesia
Beautiful, a serene space to practice yoga! I would recommend this space for anyone looking for a little calm in the heart of the city.
I love all of the beautiful teachings from this school. The teachers have a very deep knowledge and wisdom that you will not find in a book. The variety of classes and teachings keep me coming back over and over again.
Top of the line service, beautiful energy in the space. Excited to host more events here in the future.
LIFE IS THE PRACTICE
Imagine 22-days in the "Islands of the Gods" as you are guided into self-retreat, self-mastery and self-rejuvenation through the practice of Yoga & Ayurveda. Awaken your senses to the peace and serenity of pristine sandy beaches, lush jungle and warm ocean of beautiful Canggu, Bali. Return to the elements as you immerse yourself in one of the most revitalizing timeless experiences as you master the art of teaching.
Experience full facilitation and instruction to learn how to master your own voice, guide others in practice and return to your passion, through the principles and practices of self-healing and self-realization, Yoga and Ayurveda.
HISTORY & PHILOSOPHY
- Introduction to Yoga & Ayurveda
- The Four Vedas
- The Shad Dharshan: Understanding the Macrocosm and the Microcosm
- The Samkya Philosophy & Involution of Consciousness: The Journey from the Doshas to Samadhi
- The Four Ashrams of Vedic Life: Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Vanaprastha, Sannyasa
- The Goals of Human Life: Purusartha - Dharma, Artha, Kama & Moksha
- The 4 Karmas: Balancing Laws of Cause and Effect - Sanchita, Prarabdha, Kriyamana and Agami
- Ashtanga - The Eight Limbs of Yoga and The Eight Limbs of Ayurveda
- The Yamas and Niyamas
- The Six Branches of Yoga: Hatha, Raja, Bhakti, Jnana, Karma, Tantra
- The Bhagavad Gita & The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Principles of Warming Up & Centering
- Warm Up Postures
- Over 32 Asanas including: Balancing Poses, Seated Poses, Standing Poses, Forward Folding Poses, Back Bending Poses, Lateral Extension Poses,Twisting Poses and Inversions
- Sun Salutations, PLUS Sun Salutes for the Doshas
- Moon Salutation
- Principles of Vinyasa Yoga (Breathing, Bandha, & Dristhi)
- The Ayurvedic Approach to the Teaching and Practice of Yoga
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Kapha Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Pitta Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga for Vata Dosha
- Sequencing & Leading Yoga group classes based on the seasons and the Doshas
- Introduction to the Tri-Dosha Theory: Dosha Prakruti and Vikruti
- Introduction to the Tri-Guna Theory
- Balancing the Doshas and Sensory Care
- Dinacharaya and Ritucharaya – Daily Routines and Seasonal Routines
- Introduction to Ayurveda Dietetics - The Six Tastes, Food & Consciousness
- The Indriyas – The Senses, The Organs of Action and Cognition
- Leading and Sequencing group classes for the Dosha Prakruti
PRANA & KRIYAS
- Introduction to the 5 Pranas/Vayus: The Panch Prana Theory
- Dirga Pranayama – The 3 Part Breath
- So Hum Meditation
- Brastrika, Brahmari, Ujjayi
- Nadi Shodhan, Surya Pranayam, Chandra Pranayam, Surya Bhedana, Chandra Bhedana
- Shankhaprakshalana Kriya, Kapalbhati, Agni Sara Dhauti
- The Three Bodies
- The Pancha Kosha Theory
- The Chakras, Kundalini, Ida & Pingala
- The Panch Pranas (see section on Prana)
Business, Marketing & Ethics
- The Industry: Opportunity, Challenges, Solutions
- Dharma & Ahimsa: How to establish and create a conscious business environment
- Living Your Practice
- Establishing and Sustaining Relationships: Resources and conscious living
- Business Planning & Marketing
PRACTICUM & FACILITATION SKILLS
- Formal Practice Teaching
- Refining your Teaching: Languaging, Guiding, & Transitioning
- Assisting, Supporting, & Modifying Poses
- Sequencing, Transitioning, & Sustaining Postures
- How to Consult and Support
- Leading Private Sessions
- Theming & Cohesion
- Preparing for final practicum
**Students have a series of assignments to complete during each section including class observations, written assignments, and practicums
*Final practicum will involve leading a public class
* Students must meet all examination requirements to receive a standing of graduation.
Nicole MahabirCore Subject: Founding director,and is a certified international yoga therapist, certified Ayurveda practitioner, Ayu-yoga therapist and energy medicine practitioner
Alvaro EstebanCore Subject: Yoga Instructor
Cosmos Oasis is centrally located, less than 2 km from Echo Beach and 1.5 km from the famous Batu Bolong area in Canggu, and just 45 minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The well-organized curriculum consists of all the fundamental subjects, therapies, practices, activities, etc. with adequate time for self to unwind and restore.
Daily Schedule Includes:
- Palatable fresh nutritious breakfast.
- Yoga and Ayurveda classes will be schedule according to the modules of teacher training.
- Delicious lunch delights of all natural, vegetarian meals with a salad bar.
- Refresh yourself by fresh juices, herbal teas, and coconut water.
- Take your time to immerse yourself in the practice of self-healing and self-realization
- Enjoy Indonesian cuisine for dinner in the nearby authentic restaurants.
Our accommodation locations include shared room options in a deluxe setting. Rooms are fully furnished and stylishly laid out with a beautiful bathroom. Towels and linens are provided along with soap, shampoo and daily room cleaning service.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning
The staff is warm and friendly and can help to arrange transportation and laundry services if needed.
Food is medicine, consciousness, and health. Your retreat will include breakfast and lunch, coconuts, tea and fresh fruit.
Enjoy the delicious delights of all natural, vegetarian meals with raw and cooked selections, gluten-free options and an epic salad bar - there are abundant options to choose from.
An array of Indonesian, Indian, European and American dishes are served each day to suit your tastes. Fresh juices, herbal teas, and coconut water are also available throughout the day.
What Makes This Program Special?
What you had in your mind about the yoga teacher training will turn out to be way more than just a training. It is going to be a truly transformative journey where you will not only learn the depth of Pranayama, kriyas, mudra, mantra, and meditation, but along with it master principles and practices of self-healing and self-realization. Also discover how to create yoga classes based on the science of Ayurveda .
This Yoga Alliance Certified 200Hr Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training, offers an authentic, integrative and comprehensive way for you to return to your life’s passion and purpose.
- Daily yoga classes
- Meditation and elemental experiences
- Full YTT course teaching instruction and practice, course manual and handouts
- An official certificate and course credits that are recognized by Yoga Alliance
- Breakfast and lunch plus fruit, water tea, coffee, and coconuts
- 21 nights accommodation
Cosmos Oasis Eco-Boutique Hotel
Cosmos Oasis is set amongst the paddy fields in Canggu, creating a serene environment and an oasis home to inspire and connect with your true self. Your optimal wellness haven! A space like no other in Canggu.
The 200hr Yoga Teacher Trainings take place at Cosmos Oasis Space having a beautiful, spacious yoga Shala overlooking the rice-fields, a shared kitchen area, pool and open lounging areas where you can hang out, study, and socialize.
Why choose Jai Wellness
We limit our courses to a comfortable group size to ensure that you are given focus and feedback and learn to teach with confidence
- Experience smaller classes for focused feedback,care and facilitation
- Teach every day from day one with constructive feedback opportunities to improve, share and refine your gift of teaching
- Learn to sequence and lead general classes with the appropriate and safe modifications, plus classes based on the science of Ayurveda with specific sequences for the season, age of the person, tranitional points of life and their Ayurveda constitution or Dosha
- Create your authentic way of presenting yourself to the world and be guided to step into your true voice
- This program is for anyone who wants to learn the authentic, integrative and holistic approach of Yoga and Ayurveda as a way of life. Teaching is the way to self-mastery. It’s your time to transform.