No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Kairali Ayurvedic Village
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 14-November-2019
- Duration: 3 Days
- Area: Palakkad, Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Lake,Close To Nature
Take a transformational journey to Kerala, India as you embrace the ancient healing science of Ayurveda.
Touted 'God's own Country' Kerala is India's luscious jewel abundant with herb and tea plantations, scenic beaches and breathtaking backwaters.
Our retreat takes place at the award winning Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village well away from the hustle and bustle of India's City's. People come here from all corners of the globe to experience profound healing and it's also where the Indian people themselves come to restore balance, health and inner harmony.
Core Subject: Yoga and Mindfulness
Emily is a Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher and certified Holistic Health Coach. Recognised as an expert in her field, Emily has garnered much acclaim from her viewership on www.fmtv.com where she appears alongside other industry leaders including Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer and Dr Bruce Lipton to name a few.
The Ayurvedic Healing Village is within a short distance of the Western Ghats and offers access to epic lakes, valleys, and waterfalls as well as the chance to visit tea plantations, wildlife sanctuaries and the indigenous tribes of Kerala. Whatever your requirement is, be assured that The Ayurvedic Healing Village will provide the best of Ayurvedic medicine, nutrition, therapy, and spiritual training; the very essence of Kerala in the heart of this most natural and sacred land.
Your retreat begins with a detailed consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor who will carefully design Ayurveda experiences to treat, heal, restore and rejuvenate your health. Ayurveda is an elaborate healing system of India, a science of life based on the laws of nature. Its derived from the Sanskrit words Ayur(life) and Veda(knowledge), it traces its origins to about 50 centuries.
Each day on retreat begins with a yoga session and includes 2 x Daily Ayurveda Treatments (prescribed especially for you by the Doctor), meditation, nourishing food and relaxation. Dotted throughout your retreat you will experience an Ayurvedic cooking class, mindfulness workshops and Yoga Nidra which will arm you with invaluable life skills to return home with.
Upon our arrival in India, before we embark on our Ayurvedic Healing Journey we spend 2 nights in Fort Kochi just 45mins from the international airport. There will be a full day to explore this eclectic neighbourhood at your leisure including the lively spice and antique market and local art scene. After meandering the well preserved colonial streets on foot or by rickshaw we finish our day taking in an unforgettable sunset as the fisherman return with the days catch. For dinner we'll be feasting on Kerala's signature curries with new and old friends.
Arrive Kochi and overnight in Fort Kochi
- Breakfast included
- Free day to explore the shops and historic fishing village Fort Kochi. (Lunch at own expense)
- Welcome Dinner
16th -23rd November
16th: Transfer to Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village for Retreat
Daily Schedule on Retreat
- 06:30 am to 07:30 am – Yoga Session
- 08:00 am to 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 09:00 am to 01:00 pm – 1st treatment of the Day for 1 Hour
- 01:00 pm to 02:30 pm – Lunch
- 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm – 2nd treatment of the Day for 1 Hour
- 06:30 pm to 07:30 pm – Meditation Session
- 07:30 pm to 09:00 pm – Dinner
- 6:30am Yoga
- 8am Breakfast
- Lunch and Spa Treatments
- 4pm complimentary Late check out available, Lunch and extra spa treatments at own expense. Continue on your onward journey or airport transfers back to Kochi
Opulent individually styled villas are designed with the principles of Vastu Shastra, Indian Feng Shui. Choose from one of the delightful accommodations combining luxurious and comfortable living; the Deluxe Villa, Royal Villa or the Maharaja Suite.
Delicious vegetarian and vegan-friendly Ayurvedic food is served in two restaurants at the Ayurveda Healing Farm. Food is grown and freshly picked from the organic, pesticide-free gardens at Kairali retreat from fruit, vegetables to herbs and spices too. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
Have you ever wondered why people gain weight at different rates, walk at different speeds and are prone to different health problems? According to the ancient Indian healing system Ayurveda, the answer lies in your constitution type or Dosha.
This quiz will help you identify your Dosha, discover which elements govern you and learn how to live the optimum lifestyle for your constitution type.
Kairali ethos is to empower and transform guests live’s through the practice of Ayurveda. Escape the stresses of modern life, rejuvenate and detox at the wonderful Kairali Ayurvedic Village and Farm.
What's Included8 nights at Kairali Ayuvedic Healing Village Accommodation in renovated stand alone 'Deluxe Villas'
- 2 nights in Fort Kochi at Old Lighthouse Bristow Hotel
- All Meals prepared using traditional Ayurvedic Principles (except one lunch not included in Fort Kochi)
- 2 x Daily Ayurveda Treatments (45 mins - 1 hour each) prescribed specifically to treat your unique ailments + steam bath
- Absolute beginners welcome
- Daily Yoga Nidra, Meditation or mindfulness
- Ayurvedic Doctors Consultation
- Ayurvedic Cooking Class
- Village Walk
- Use of Pool, gym, library and all indoor and outdoor facilities
- welcome drink on arrival
- 2 x mineral water in room per day
- daily juice or herbal tea
- All Transfers Airport - Fort Kochi - Ayurvedic Healing Village - Airport
Kairali- The Ayurvedic Healing Village
Kairali The Ayurvedic Healing Village is an exquisite opulent structure of health and wellness that caters to the well-being of the greater human community. It is a once in a lifetime experience in Kerala that would let you delve deep into the lap of nature.
Acres of organic Ayurvedic farmland surround a sprawling jungle sanctuary, perfectly blended among coconut, teak and mango trees, while offering the height of luxury hospitality. The Ayurvedic Healing Village does not lack the best of modern facilities and offers a library, cyber centre, swimming pool, tennis court, conference halls and amphitheatre, making it the perfect location for those looking to go deeply into holistic practices of any kind.
Closest airport Thiruvananthapuram, flights not included
Closest Airport is Cochin International Airport. Flights are not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% is required to reserve your booking. The full balance is due two months prior to the retreat, otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all retreat participants and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of AUD$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also strongly recommend your travel insurance covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects