200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training,Indonesia
Radhika and Govinda worked together so well, complimenting in each other in their style of imparting and sharing whatever they knew.
I also want to highlight the kirtans and mantras we chanted along the course with Radhika – who’s voice is angelic and still resonates in my head.
I have already been a practicing teacher and coming back to India all my students also tell me that my style and attitude towards teaching is much stronger.
Source : Website
We got deconstructed and reconstructed physically, mentally, emotionally, and on a deep spiritual level! The balance of the female and male teachers working with you for our group ,so much appreciated, & in the most heavenly setting of Ubud. Govinda you made the dry subjects rock!
Our questions answered with a body of Vedic scriptures and intelligence and in most cases personal knowledge with grace.
Radhika the flexibility and passion of energy for the various classes you gave from a deep well of living and breathing the yoga way of life, was felt and inspired me to go deeper than I believed I could. Sometime beyond my edge!!
Kalpana Radhika Yoga cordially invites yogis of all natures and expertise to come and rest a while in the vast green expanses of nature in Bali, Indonesia on this comprehensive 200 hour YTT.
The training curriculum allows sufficient support and asana sequencing and modifications requirements for specific levels and needs. The primary emphasis is upon inversion routines involved in Hatha and Ashtanga disciplines of yoga, covering numerous health and mindfulness benefits.
Starting out mild and easy, the program gradually inducts the participants into more challenging aspects as in Vinyasa flow yoga at 1st and 2nd levels. Individualised attention, variations and preparatory postures demonstrations, deepening nd fuller expression of each posture with corrected adjustment and alignment to reach optimization, and concluding mindfulness routines, give this curriculum more utility for participants looking forward to a lifelong engagement with yoga.
The scenic and salubrious ensuite living with refreshment and relaxation with naturopathic facilities at this retreat is of a luxurious blend. You can use or hours off to reconnect with yourself, travel footloose and fancy free in the cultural hotspots of Ubud, taking in the peaceful sea vista, and simply be!
Bali is a compelling blend of all the nature’s exquisites and a buzzing indigenous people’s lives full of warm hospitality, colorful festivals, satisfying food, and relaxation where this amazing program unfolds.
On this opportunity to graduate with a 200 hour YTT certification, you may look forward to a supportive environment of physical and spiritual dimensions of yoga, related to through an accessible format, a guideline provided to take the practice off the class hours into the way of a lifelong engagement with its core values realized, meditation, an interconnecting blend of vinyasa yoga, inversion-based movements, pranayama breath and integrated mindfulness practices, and lastly-- the Methodology of teaching yoga for an aspiring yoga teacher of the future.
At every session, one on one time is allotted to help progress every participant more smoothly on their journey of self mastery with asana and mindfulness practices. The lead teacher, Srimati Jayaprada makes it a point not to make the learning environment competitive but interactive, promoting learning and wellness.
Jayaprada RadhikaCore Subject: Yoga Instructor ,Reikiki Master Level ,Ballet
Govinda Dev DaCore Subject: Iconography
Ubud is regarded as the cultural capital of the island of Bali. The place is wholly different in landscape and spirit from the brash and bushy areas of Kuta or Seminyak.
Besides the grand seaside setting, there are engrossing art galleries and museums to explore and scores of dainty temples scattered over the map to check out.
Places of note include the exquisite Royal Palace at the town center, along with a number of other old town landmarks set against valleys and terraces of jade-hued rice fields. Ubud houses some fine upscale dining districts and health food restaurants, serving up vegetarian and vegan fares which happen to be great options on weekend nights you feel like taking a day off from school.
On the guided excursions, hope to cover the exquisite sacred bathing waters of Tirta Empul, the ethnic Balinese dance performances with a religious underlining, and the buzzing colorful locales of Gianyar Night Market. Closer to the retreat home, you can enjoy the quiet comforts amidst nature and the ever long company of the Champuan River.
The curriculum covers the following important course modules:
- Restorative Yoga
- Adjustment classes
- Power Vinyasa sequencing
- Teaching workshops
- pranayama practices / Tantric breath
- Strength workshops / Handstand / Inversion
- Prana and higher evolution
- Koshas / Pranic bodies
- Illness & elemental imbalance
- Regulation and rebalancing of prana
- Various pranas and their functions
- Chakras / Nadis and right flow of Prana
- Function of Prana and Phychical energy centers
- Blockage Release work / practice and understanding
- Heating, cooling & balancing pranayama techniques
SELF MASTERY, YOGIC LIFESTYLE, ANATOMY AND NUTRITION:
- Yogic diet
- Sattvic living
- Nature of mind
- Self Mastery
- Debunking of yogic myths
- Functional Human Anatomy
- Essential human physiology
- States of consciousness and meditation
- Respiratory system and its functions
- Principles of Yoga therapy & healing
- Yoga as therapy (therapeutic use of asanas and benefits/contraindications)
- Strengthening the mind and will to make place for the challenges of life
- Philosophy (Bhagavad)
- The power of Mantra
- Yoga sutras – Patanjali Aphorisms
- The theory of Karma and freedom from Bhagavad Gita
- Ashtanga: Patanjali's Eight Limb
- Devolution of elements based on Samkhya philosophy
- Different paths of Yoga:
- Karma Yoga
- Jnana Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
The naming of the resort invokes ‘Svarga Loka’- the Good Kingdom, as described in the epic poem- the Mahabharata-- it is the heavenly abode where gods and goddesses of the Hindu pantheon mythically reside.
Like the river Mandakini of the paradise, here flows the beautiful Campuhan River in Ubud, Bali. The resort is located harmoniously in the midst of nature’s splendors -- dewy forests full of calming shade surrounding the plot, the riverside is adorned with luxurious fine-dining and spa arrangements where you can dip your feet in flower scented spa footbaths, receive ayurvedic massage and herbalized oleation to relax the tension in muscles and joints, get a goodly sauna, and simply become a silent and soulful observer of the quietude in the verdure.
Especially, the sessions of mineral water spa as complementary treatments to your yoga journey, administered by the river, are delicious here! There is a range of luxury accommodation options and facilities available in the resort home, with spacious rooms full of the good vibrations, yoga halls, meditation rooms, swimming pools, sauna, and a garden patch to sit by.
*Prive $3108: No accommodation
*Price $4350 : With accommodation and breakfast
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Considering the variation in dietary requirements of the practitioners, depending on the level of practice they are in, one’s unique mind-body set up, and tri-doshic makeup, the school is unable to provide one type of meal for all.
Participants are requested to buy the meals separate, recommendable at Ubud’s famous Alchemy Cafe which is located just round the corner from the road where you would be staying up during the training. At Alchemy, you can find everything to your taste and health preference -- from organic raw salads, vegan options, superfoods, cold pressed juices, and more.
The Svarga Loka Retreat Home, though by its policies, doesn’t provide meals to the participants, it has a resident kitchen and eatery offering an incredible variety of meal options in international cuisine, available for added price. Help yourself to gourmet food when the cravings grow strong!
What Makes This Program Special?
- RYT certification 200 Hour teacher training in yoga with a comprehensive, well-chalked out immersive course.
- The amazing atmosphere of Bali, ripe for delving deep in self-inquiry, travel the depths of Ubud- the cultural capital of the island, taste some fingerlicking good food, and make connections with some of the best yoga life enthusiasts from all over the globe.
- Learning the layers and nuances of yoga teaching methodology and all about how to progress in entrepreneurship in yoga.
- Interactive workshops on asana, meditation, and more to sharpen one’s unique skills, and share knowledge as well as stories of personal experiences.
- Deluxe accommodation amidst the forest quietude, spa and relaxation by the river, a dreamy atmosphere where self-search comes in a natural flow.
- Accommodation for 16 nights
- All programs and classes
- Course materials
- Daily teaching practicums
- Individualized attention
- Daily Organic buffet breakfast
- Yin yoga practices
Svarga Loka Resort
Svarga Loka nestled on the banks of the famous Chamhpuan River between the lush green forests is a perfect place for you to explore the triumphant journey of yoga.
The name of the resort and the origin takes inspiration from the Hindu epic poem, The Mahabharata, which further
describes Svarga Loka, as the Gods Kingdom - a heavenly nirvana for the Hindu Gods.
The exquisitenature, traditional Balinese markets will allow you to explore the local community and culture ofthe place, and you will also hopefully meet like-minded people to make your journey more
Payment And Cancellation Policy
All payments are non-refundable, however if there is some unexpected event that arises inhibiting you from attending, admittance is granted into another program of choice within a 12 month period from the original program. If the new program of choice has a higher investment fee due to location and other fees you are liable for additional costs.
Why choose Kalpana Radhika Yoga
- A truly inspired founder and lead teacher-- Srimati Kalpana Radhika, who is willing to connect to the participants at a personal level.
- Masterful vinyasa sequencing classes, mindfulness workshops, inversions and arm balance master classes, marketing in the field of yoga entrepreneurship and more.
- Interactive platforms and workshops held at the school, and a chance to meet important delegates connected with yoga and the good life from the world around.
- Testimonials from alumnus underlying their happiness and satisfaction on the course and lifelong engagement with yoga and yoga entrepreneurship.