No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Kalpana Radhika Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 15-May-2020
- Duration: 21 Days
- Area: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Our 200 hr programmes are results driven with a focus on mindful movement mastery, optimum alignment and breath, with a unique inversion focus and revolutionary teachings in yogic philosophy.
You can start 200 hr online YTTC start anytime and self pace. This it is all pre-recorded classes with 2 x one on one sessions with lead teacher Radhika. Unlimited messaging and phone call support.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor ,Reikiki Master Level ,Ballet
Jayaprada Radhika is the founder of this organization with a 20 years background in ballet, 15 years of intensive daily asana and yogic practices, plus ten years of martial arts. She has an extensive yoga journey which includes living in temples and ashrams for five years as a Brahmacharini. Before hosting over forty successfully running Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training and retreats worldwide including countries like Thailand, Bali, Peru and all over India, she occupied her role in Oceana as the leading yoga therapist for New Zealand's Olympic athletes and also drove courses for the Australian federal police. She is especially intense about her mastery and in showing people how capable they are of overcoming anything with grace.
This it is all pre-recorded classes with 2 x one on one sessions with lead teacher Radhika
- Yin Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Adjustment classes
- Teaching practicums
- Power Vinyasa sequencing
- Tantric breath / pranayama practices
- Inversion / Handstand / Strength workshops
Yogic Lifestyle, Self Mastery, Anatomy And Nutrition:
- Yogic diet
- Sattvic living
- Self Mastery
- Nature of mind
- Debunking yogic myths
- Essential human physiology
- Functional Human Anatomy
- Respiratory system and its functions
- States of conciousness and meditation
- Principles of Yoga therapy and healing
- Yoga as therapy (benefits/contraindications and therapeutic use of asanas).
- Strengthening the mind and will to accomodate the challenges of life.
- Koshas / Pranic bodies
- Prana and higher evolution
- Illness and elemental imbalance
- Different pranas and their functions
- Regulation and rebalancing of prana
- Chakras / Nadis and correct flow of Prana
- Phychical energy centers and function of Prana
- Heating, cooling & balancing pranayama techniques
- Blockage Release work / practice and understanding
- The power of Mantra
- Philosophy (Bhagavad)
- Yoga sutras – Aphorisms of Patanjali
- Ashtanga: The eight limb path -Patanjali
- The theory of Karma and freedom (Bhagavad)
- Devolution of elements according to Samkhya philosophy
- Different paths of Yoga:Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Ashtanga
Your foundation practice each morning is Ashtanga Vinyasa suitable for all levels due to individualised attention . Variations and preparatory postures will be shown as well as the full expression of the postures so that each practicioner has a framework to practice optimally within. Handstand transitions throughout the sequence are also taught and are optional.
Methodology consists of learning practical hands on adjustments of asana and developing your empowered voice as a teacher and guide. You will have the opportunity to teach daily and develop your own creative sequence. We introdice self mastery topics here also.
With a greta focus on correct breathing you will learn how to create freedom in your breathe to access and remove tension, and how the correlation between alignment and ability to breath optimally are essential in yogic practice.
Meditation is taught with a focus on breath awareness during the physical practice to make each yoga class a moving meditation. This helps prepare the mind and body for seated meditation and pranayama. You will also be introduced to Mantra meditation and how to incorporate these into classes.
This 200 hr online Yoga TTC start anytime and self pace.
For this it is all pre-recorded classes with 2 x one on one sessions with lead teacher Radhika.