No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Kalpana Radhika Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 07-June-2021
- Duration: 18 Days
- Area: Playa del Carmen , Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Food: 3 Delicious Vegetarian Meals daily with plenty of Vegan options
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Forest,Close To Nature
Our programes are results driven with a focus on mindful movement mastery, optimum alignment and breath, with a unique inversion focus and revolutionary teachings in yogic philosophy.
*Early Bird Special 3290 Euro Until March 17th, 2021
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor ,Reikiki Master Level ,Ballet
Jayaprada Radhika is the founder of this organization with a 20 years background in ballet, 15 years of intensive daily asana and yogic practices, plus ten years of martial arts. She has an extensive yoga journey which includes living in temples and ashrams for five years as a Brahmacharini. Before hosting over forty successfully running Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training and retreats worldwide including countries like Thailand, Bali, Peru and all over India, she occupied her role in Oceana as the leading yoga therapist for New Zealand's Olympic athletes and also drove courses for the Australian federal police. She is especially intense about her mastery and in showing people how capable they are of overcoming anything with grace.
Core Subject: Puja, Mantra, Philosophy and anatomy
Since Tapovan's teenage years, he was fascinated by the supernatural. He knew there was much more to life than what meets the eye. He was eager to find out what lies beyond the ordinary perception so he started inquiring into the nature of existence through yoga and meditation. This quest eventually led him to India where he studied with his gurus and enlightened masters for several years absorbing their infinite wisdom and compassion. They kindled the smouldering fire within him which became a burning desire to know and to experience. He realised that he needed to fully dedicate his life to the path of self-discovery and help others also to reconnect with their own inner bliss and freedom. Intellectual knowledge is always limited regardless of how much you know but inner wisdom has an infinite nature, it is boundless. It is the knowledge worth attaining because once you “know thyself” you understand the entire of Creation. More info: spandayoga.eu
The course takes place in the beautiful Resort just outside of Playa del Carmen. The resort is nestled away in the middle of the quietest part, which is encircled by nature. It offers a broad range of luxury facilities and accommodation as well as boasts wellness center offering treatments like healing sessions, massages, temazcal, and swimming pool.
Your foundation practice each morning is Ashtanga Vinyasa suitable for all levels due to individualised attention . Variations and preparatory postures will be shown as well as the full expression of the postures so that each practicioner has a framework to practice optimally within. Handstand transitions throughout the sequence are also taught and are optional.
Methodology consists of learning practical hands on adjustments of asana and developing your empowered voice as a teacher and guide. You will have the opportunity to teach daily and develop your own creative sequence. We introdice self mastery topics here also.
With a greta focus on correct breathing you will learn how to create freedom in your breathe to access and remove tension, and how the correlation between alignment and ability to breath optimally are essential in yogic practice.
Meditation is taught with a focus on breath awareness during the physical practice to make each yoga class a moving meditation. This helps prepare the mind and body for seated meditation and pranayama. You will also be introduced to Mantra meditation and how to incorporate these into classes.
- Yin Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Adjustment classes
- Teaching practicums
- Power Vinyasa sequencing
- Tantric breath / pranayama practices
- Inversion / Handstand / Strength workshops
Yogic Lifestyle, Self Mastery, Anatomy And Nutrition:
- Yogic diet
- Sattvic living
- Self Mastery
- Nature of mind
- Debunking yogic myths
- Essential human physiology
- Functional Human Anatomy
- Respiratory system and its functions
- States of conciousness and meditation
- Principles of Yoga therapy and healing
- Yoga as therapy (benefits/contraindications and therapeutic use of asanas).
- Strengthening the mind and will to accomodate the challenges of life.
- Koshas / Pranic bodies
- Prana and higher evolution
- Illness and elemental imbalance
- Different pranas and their functions
- Regulation and rebalancing of prana
- Chakras / Nadis and correct flow of Prana
- Phychical energy centers and function of Prana
- Heating, cooling & balancing pranayama techniques
- Blockage Release work / practice and understanding
- The power of Mantra
- Philosophy (Bhagavad)
- Yoga sutras – Aphorisms of Patanjali
- Ashtanga: The eight limb path -Patanjali
- The theory of Karma and freedom (Bhagavad)
- Devolution of elements according to Samkhya philosophy
- Different paths of Yoga:Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Ashtanga
Every spacious room includes comfortable beds, wardrobes, charging outlets, clean bathrooms with complete shower and bath facilities. Explore the heavenly paradise and make your experience to remember.
3 delicious meals daily included. Mainly vegan food with a lot of vegetarian options (eggs, cheese). If you have any specific dietary requirements then let us know in advance so we can cater for you.
- The program offers a unique synthesis of the most extensive and vast yet definite teaching of Bhakti Vedanta particularly, as well as progressive and traditional movement techniques
- Learn matchless curriculum from a school voted in the Top 7 schools worldwide
- Become empowered via the guidance of unique teachers who have dedicated their lives to the rarer portions of the yogic path
- Private Room w. ensuite
- Yoga Alliance accredited
- 30 mins from TULUM center
- Ten minutes to the most beautiful beach in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Jungle nature immersion to re~align your entire being
- 3 Delicious Vegetarian Meals daily and access to onsite restaurant and cafe
Playa del Carmen
The course takes place in the beautiful Resort just outside of Playa del Carmen 10 minutes away from the beach. The resort is nestled away in the middle of the quietest part, which is encircled by nature. It offers a broad range of luxury facilities and accommodation as well as boasts wellness center offering treatments like healing sessions, massages, temazcal, and swimming pool.
The price includes private room with ensuite. Every spacious room includes comfortable beds, wardrobes, charging outlets, clean bathrooms with complete shower and bath facilities. Explore the heavenly paradise and make your experience to remember.
After paying a 10% deposit to Retreatkula.com, an additional 50% down payment is required to be paid to Kalpana Radhika Yoga (KRY) so we can secure your booking with the resort as we are required to pay in advance for each and every participant.
The 60% deposit paid to KRY is non-refundable, however, if there is some unexpected event that arises inhibiting the participant from attending, admittance is granted into another programme of choice within 24 month period from the original programme.
The remaining balance, 40% of the total course fee, is required to be paid to KRY 30 days prior to the start date of the training.