No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Kalpana Radhika Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 27-February-2021
- Duration: 17 Days
- Area: Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Organic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach
Our Yoga Alliance accredited Teacher Training Immersions, are results driven with carefully mapped out curriculum to support each individuals specific level and needs.
This course is health and wellbeing focused designed to help you clear which is not serving you and help you tap into your strengths giving you many tools that you can share with others in class settings either in workshops either online or in person. .
Foundational practice is ashtanga vinyasa (where all vinyasa stems). This system is the most energetcially advanced and transforamtive which is why new vinyasa systems came in a more watered down version. We have successfully taught all ages, and skill levels worldwide for 7 years so all levles are welcome due to teachers expertise and experience. You will also learn powerful sequencing to create your own creative and supporitve classes for your students.
Core Subject: Breath, Meditation, Sutras, Anatomy, Yin
From the himalayas to doha where he has been helping to host YTT's fro Niya yoga for four years Tapovan also spent many years in Inida learning under gurus in meditation and puja practices specifically.
Core Subject: Ashtanga, Kaivalya Tantra, Bhakti, Inversion, Breath
Founder of the school, radhika is an iniated vaisnava tantrika, she began breath work at 15 and has spent 5 years in temples full time as a bramacarini ( female monk) studying ancient forms of yoga systems. She has a 20 year background in ashtanga, 7 year background in Kaivalya tantra and is a handbalancer and breath specialist.
This course can be taken strating anytime and is self paced with personal coaching or onsite in person in Canggu, Bali a few minutes from the ocean surrounded by many gorgeous cafes with gourmet international, vegan and raw cuisine.
Voted in the top 7 schools worldwide in 2018 for highest student reviews. Our teachers have given their life to deovtion into the many aspects of the yogic path living in temples and ashrams throughout india for decades.
This course is for you if you are sincere about deeply transformative and authentic teachings given to you in a way that is highly relevent to modern life and to help you find your unique voice as a teacher and a powerful source of healing in this world.
This training brings in a breath dimension during asana for greater self mastery rarely known or taught. Confirmed by our thousands of trainees from every continent. We also share kaivalya tantric breath work which is dis-ease preventative and brings optimum physical health as well as elevated moods.
We incorporate a heart centered approach through mantra music and a comprehensive multi-layered meditation course where you dive deep into many key systems which you can share with your students as well as to improve the quality of your own life.
The main practice is ashtanga vinyasa with inversion training in the form of daily workshops. This gives you the opportunity to run your own workshops, online programs, and increases personal mastery and emplyment opportunites.
- Yin Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Teaching practicums
- Vinyasa sequencing
- Inversion / Handstand / Strength workshops
- Kaivālya Tantric breath / pranayama practices
Yogic Lifestyle, Self Mastery, Anatomy And Nutrition:
- Yogic diet
- Sattvic living
- Self Mastery
- Nature of mind
- Debunking yogic myths
- Essential human physiology
- Functional Human Anatomy
- Respiratory system and its functions
- States of conciousness and meditation
- Principles of Yoga therapy and healing
- Yoga as therapy (benefits/contraindications and therapeutic use of asanas).
- Strengthening the mind and will to accomodate the challenges of life.
- Koshas / Pranic bodies
- Prana and higher evolution
- Illness and elemental imbalance
- Different pranas and their functions
- Regulation and rebalancing of prana
- Chakras / Nadis and correct flow of Prana
- Phychical energy centers and function of Prana
- Heating, cooling & balancing pranayama techniques
- Blockage Release work / practice and understanding
- Key teachings in many transformative meditation technqiues
- The power of Mantra
- Philosophy (Bhagavad)
- Yoga sutras – Aphorisms of Patanjali
- Ashtanga: The eight limb path -Patanjali
- The theory of Karma and freedom (Bhagavad)
Different Paths Of Yoga:
- Bhakti Yoga
Accomodation is sourced independently. There is many lovely options for approx. $200 per month.
Due to many varying dietary equirements and references our trainees souve meals in any of the many cafes and restaurants locally offering a huge variety of organic, gourmet vegan, vegetarian and international cusione for approx. $2 per meal.
This course offers a unique combination of key aspects of yoga rarely taught in todays commercial industry. Our school began 7 years ago as an inspiration came to the founder in the Himlayas as she wanted a forum where the deeper teachings she learnt while lving as a monk for five years could be shared. They had made such an impact on her life combined with these ancient breath systems she has not found anywhere in the world and what began as a dream in service to humanity had us voted in the top 7 schools worldwide.
If you choose the online option you have the benefit of one on one coaching which isnt possible in person.
Large breezy hall in canggu with rice field views 2 minutes from the ocean.
- The course is cancelled due to something within our control a refund will be issued.
- The course is cancelled due to world events you will have the option to attend any future training.