No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Keela Yoga Farm
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 16-May-2020
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Fundao, Centro, Portugal
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Dairy Free
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Keela was started by Laurence and Kimberly Manchee who want to see a healthier, happier world through the practice of Permaculture, sustainability, reforestation, Yoga, and producing food.
Kimberly Manchee provide optional free daily classes to volunteers and students on the Natural Building and Permaculture courses. Kimberly also teaches drop-in classes in the local village and on the farm for locals.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Anya teaches the whole path of yoga, integrating the ancient and valuable roots of Vedanta philosophy with a modern-day awareness of the natural biomechanics of the body. Her classes guide students back to a sense of natural lightness, brightness and simplicity in the fullness of what is already here and now.
Set at the foothills of the Serra da Garduhna, we are nestled amongst beautiful natural settings with cork oaks, rocky outcrops and stunning 360 views of our neighbouring villages and landscapes.
An eco yoga retreat in Portugal with permaculture. Enjoy a week of yoga, meditation, natural sustainable living, connecting to nature, sunshine, sleep, mountain views, meditation, star gazing, hammocks, workshops on sustainable living, permaculture and enjoying organic food straight from the earth.
Your week will consist of:
- Morning and evening yoga and meditation
- Soap and natural product making workshop
- Fermenting food workshop
- Fresh, vegetarian, organic meals with home-grown produce
- Sustainable, fully off-grid living
- Wake-up tea with fresh herbs from the garden
- Exploring the land and permaculture workshops
- Beautiful outdoor (and indoor) hot, solar, and wood powered showers
- Free time for relaxing, reading, sunbathing, hammock time
- Connecting to your food and nature workshop
- Massage and reiki sessions available on-site (extra cost)
We have a variety of accommodations available including caravans, converted containers, tipis and tents. You are also welcome to bring your own accommodation with you!
Our food is harvested where possible from our own growing gardens or from a neighbouring organic farm. The meals are nutritional, varied and delicious. We can cater for food allergies on request. All of our meals are vegetarian/vegan and sourced locally or in the most sustainable way that we could!
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation sessions
- Soap and Natural Produce making workshop
- Fermenting food workshops
- Connecting with food workshop
- Food Forest and Permaculture workshop
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Tea and coffee
- 6 Nights' accommodation
Keela Yoga Farm
Keela Yoga Farm is an off grid farm with their own electricity and water. Keela likes to demonstrate that you don't have to be uncomfortable to live off grid. This is an active farm that aims to feed it's students from the land, in addition the farm is active in food forests and reforestation, Being on the farm for any one of the courses gives you experience in learning how to live off grid, in a community, how they grow food and how we build houses. Yoga and meditation classes are also availible on site.