No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Kenza
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 30-September-2019
- Duration: 8 Days
- Area: Marrakesh, Marrakech Tensift Al Haouz, Morocco
- Food: Normal , Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Desert,Close To Nature
An invitation to dive into the world of yoga and meditation to discover the benefits on the body and mind.
This program is a mix of discovery, with the visit included and a yoga retreat.
We want people to discover the beauty of the amazing architecture, the very ecological and genuine ways of co-existing with the deserts around, which reflects the simplicity of these people.
You will medidate on the sand dunes of the Sahara.With the discovery of southern Morocco, and enchanting sand dunes
Core Subject: Hatha yoga, Vinyasa Flow and Meditation
He offers a variety of yoga classes and meditations, from Hatha Yoga alignment, passing by Vinyasa Flow practice to increase energy, strenghten and flexibility of the body and mind, and Meditation to connect with the inner self and know awareness, blissfulness and integrity of body and mind.
You will arrive in Marrakech, then be driven to Ourazazte by crossing the Tichka pass (2160m of altitude)
Before reaching to Rissani, located close to Merzouga, the gates ot the Sahara sand dunes
Rissani is the ancient capital of Tafilalet. Under the name of Sijilmassa, it is a former major caravan center of the trans-Saharan trade, the largest in Morocco in the Middle Ages.
- Enjoy a typical home made breakfast and listen to silence around
- Morning sun salutation, streching and Vinyasa flow to wake your body and spread the energy upside down
- In the affternoon meditation and restorative session with mix of Hatha and Yin Yoga
- Visit of the Ksar Ait Benhaddou, UNESCO world heritage
- Immerse into an authentic Morocco and meet the locals
- Discover the breathtaking landscapes of Morocco
- Additional excursions available on site
Day 1 : Arrival to Marrakech airport, transfer to a hotel for the overnight
Day 2 : Road to Ourazazate by crossing the Tichka pass (2260m of altitude) with a stopover the ksar Ait Benhaddou for lunch and visit. Overnight in a hotel in Ourazazate
Day 3 - Day 6 : Road to Rissani and begining of the yoga retreat.Two sessions of yoga per day (a mix of Hatha Yoga, Yin yoga, Vinyasa Flow and meditation)
Day 7 : road back to Marrakech and overnight
Day 8 : Transfer to Marrakech airport for the departure flight.
*The program is with dinner included in Marrakech and Ouarzazate.
*One lunch at Ait benhaddou.
*Full board basis in Rissani
You will be accommodated in shard Twin rooms.The property is fully secured and under video surveillance, as well as the private parking.
*Single rooms are available upon supplement of 176 €
Breakfast included in the exclusive rental formula, with possibility to prepare lunches and dinners (vegetarian cuisine available for yoga retreats).Taste the healty and delicious moroccan recipes.All the meals are with drink.
Excluded (except during the breakfast)
- Calming meditation and Yin Yoga benefits
- All levels can join this program
- Relaxing practice with the sunset
- Organization of any additional desired trip/activity upon request
- Discover the local & healthy foods
- Accommodation in a beautiful hotelin Marrakech & Ouarzazate
- Accommodation in a typical riad in Rissani
- Half board (breakfast + dinner) in both Marrakech and Ourzazate (excluding drinks)
- Lunch in Ait Benhaddou (excluding drinks)
- Full Board basis (breakfast + lunch + dinner) in Rissani
- 8 Yoga sessions (twice a day)
- Individual transfers from and to the airport according to your flight schedule
*Flight tickets from and to Marrakesh are not included.
The Riad is a beautiful place. Its architecture, decoration and staff are in keeping with local traditions. The hotel has 16 spacious rooms, a swimming pool, a restaurant, a reception and a tour desk.
The on-site tour desk offers outings in the desert. In the heart of the Sahara, the Riad located in Rissani in Morocco is 30 km from the dunes of Merzouga and is rented privatization with staff available during the stay.