No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Lisa Valentine Yoga
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 25-September-2020
- Duration: 2 Days
- Area: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Food: Vegetarian,Gluten Free
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Save your energy to restore and recharge in this mindfulness retreat. Make a millennium move towards quality self-development. Rediscover yourself in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. Focus on your well-being and health in this rewarding Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness, and Alternative therapy retreat.
Begin your day with an energizing Vinyasa Yoga flow, then comes a soothing alternative therapy, and it is followed by a candlelight meditation. The retreat promises to boost your physical and mental health, to diminish stress, and to make you feel completely rejuvenated.
Lisa’s yoga retreat in Thrupp, Oxon, with Chef Tanya was beyond anything I could have imagined! The place, the people, the food, the schedule and above all Lisa’s highly intuitive and exceptional teaching style was absolutely amazing.
I am a yoga newbie but felt so able and embraced every single second with Lisa’s guidance and skill. I am hooked now. If you want to escape the rat race, refresh, revive and restore don’t go anywhere else.
Thank you so much. See you soon
I just got back from the May retreat in Oxfordshire. What a delight! A balanced mix of restorative and power yoga, and some meditation, alongside circuit training sessions with Jo.
There was a nice amount of free time so we were able to explore the beautiful surroundings by the canal and enjoy a massage. Awesome food and accommodation.
Thank you Lisa and team, and all of the lovely ladies on the retreat !
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Lisa is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher who is a very experienced and passionate yogi. She teaches Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation, and other wellness programs. She got her expertise in the field of yoga with a dedicated practice of more than 20 years. In her classes, she focuses on the Chinese medicine theory, the chakra system, and other dynamic activities. Lisa is a professional yoga teacher who is changing the world by using the tricks and tips of yoga efficiently.
An ideal location to plan your trip! In the South-East region of England, UK, take 2 days out for Thrupp to explore the pretty canalside village towards the north of Kidlington on the Oxford Canal. From rose-covered terraces to the River Cherwell, this location has it all.
Thrupp is located near the beaches, local towns in the landscape views of the mountains. Allow your soul to magnify the spiritual energy in this serene and uplifting environment.
The Restore, Recharge Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat is a transformational program that relaxes the stressed-out cells of your body and mind. The prior advantage of taking this program is to fully nourish yourself and rejoice in the positive energy of life.
The daily schedule is simple and not complex, and the program has a short duration of 2 nights and 2 days. It is held in the stunning surroundings of organic beauty at Manor Farm, Thrupp, Oxfordshire. The program consists of activities like Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Therapy treatments, Gong sound bath, detoxifying food in luxury accommodation.
- Slow Flow Vinyasa yoga classes to activate your senses.
- Energize yourself with Yin Yoga.
- Gong sound bath to wash away your sins or negative vibrations.
- Canal or country walks in the nearby areas of the vicinity.
- Pranayama/breath-work and Yoga Nidra.
- Fresh fruit and teas available all day.
- Therapy treatments like Reiki, hot lava stones massage, reflexology, etc.
Furnished and comfortable rooms are available for two-nights at luxury accommodation in a newly polished large stone Georgian cottage. In the Manor farm of Thrupp at Oxfordshire, give wings to your soul. Here, deeply get immersed in the practices of yoga to become a higher being with an illuminating potential.
Make use of the time you get to spend with yourself to filter out the behaviors of outer influence. Countryside or canal walks around the neighborhood adds more soul to this program. Give life to your true self!
Healthy and vegetarian food is served at the center under the amazing retreat chef, Tanya. Large buffet style gluten-free meals are available for brunch and dinner. A nourishing diet with Mediterranean dishes is offered to the guests.
The food is entirely focused on cleansing the body, nurture the mind, and purify the soul. Focus on detoxifying the body, and rewire the lost connections with nature and yourself.
This program is not just benefitting your mental ability but it also relaxes and recharges the body from within. Isn't that a great deal for a matter of 2 days!
The highly professional staffs of experienced team members, instructors, therapists support an idea of a sustainable or healthy life. This program is special because it inculcates the important elements like the energizing Vinyasa Yoga flow, treatments, Candle-light meditation, and other unique services that shape a rejuvenating and fulfilling life.
- Energising & Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga classes for all levels
- Mindful Yin Yoga
- Gong sound bath (with guest gong master)
- Candlelit Yoga Nidra & breath work
- Therapy treatments (Reiki, reflexology, Hot Lava stones massage and more)
- 2 Nights luxury accommodation
- Vegetarian, gluten-free Buffet meals
- Fresh fruit, and tea all-day
- Country and canal walks
Lisa Valentine Yoga
Welcome to the untouched side of the UK, and take a break in Thrupp. The center promises comfort with all the necessary equipment and facilities to make your stay worth the effort. Enhance your spiritual side and get revitalized at this beautiful location which allows you to take away mental freedom, emotional stability, and overall balance. Alternative therapy, meditation, mindfulness, Vinyasa yoga flow are a few of the activities that form the spine of the center.
- The entire money will be refunded if Lisa Valentine Yoga has to cancel the program due to unforeseen conditions like weather change, etc.
- Block booked classes: If the client fails to turn up for the retreat or program, then the option to reschedule or refund is automatically scrapped.
- Retreat Weekends: A non-refundable amount of 100 pounds is charged during the time of booking. If the cancellation is applied in writing.i.e. 60 days before the arrival date, then the whole amount gets refunded (less deposit). 50% of the amount is charged if you apply for cancellation in between 30-60 days, and no refund will be credited if the cancellation is done in less than 30 days before the arrival.