No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Local Surf Maroc
- Type: Surf
- Starting From: 24-October-2020
- Duration: 8 Days
- Area: Taghazout , Agadir, Morocco
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Experience the fantastic Moroccan culture and invite serenity into your life, as you spend time at the sandy beaches of Morocco. Be a part of Morocco’s famous adventure sports and learn surfing and taekwondo with this amazing holiday package. Acquaint yourself with the basics of this extreme sport and explore the uninterrupted coastline of Western Morocco.
Core Subject: Surf Instructor
Rachid is known as the Surfing Cupid, inspiring beginners to fall in love with the sport, and intriguing those who already love surfing to experience the best of surfing that Morocco has to offer.
Core Subject: Taekwondo Instructor
Christiana began ITF Taekwondo lessons as a child in Canada, and after moving to the U.K. in 2012 made the switch to WT Taekwondo. Since then she has competed nationally internationally, becoming British Champion in 2015. She now has over 20 years experience in the sport, having achieved her 1st Dan in ITF and her 3rd Dan in WT Taekwondo, and earned her Level 2 Taekwondo Coach qualification with British Taekwondo.
This holiday is based in Tamraght, a sun-drenched Berber village along the west coast of Morocco. It is approximately a 30 min drive from Agadir City Centre, which provides the main transport links to the region. It is approximately a 45 min drive from Agadir Al-Massira Airport and 30 min drive from the bus station.
The 7 Days Moroccan Taekwondo and Surfing Holiday combines the pleasure of 2 adventure activities amidst the sun-drenched Berber village of Tamrahgt. Enjoy daily Surf and Taekwondo lessons alongside the sandy coastline of West Morocco and create unforgettable memories.
This retreat is ideal for trained as well as amateur surfers, who wish to spend a rejuvenating holiday in Morocco’s most sought-after location.
This retreat also includes excursions to nearby places such as the Old City, Souk, Paradise Valley, and a popular area for a steam bath. Relish authentic Moroccan cuisine, and spend the nights in the comfortable accommodation facility.
- 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Breakfast
- 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM Pack up and leave for training venue
- 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM Taekwondo training session
- 12:30 PM - 14:00 PM Lunch and travel to surf spot
- 14:00 PM - 17:00 PM Surf lesson and beach time
- 17:00 PM - 17:30 PM Pack up from the beach and travel back to the accommodation
- 17:30 PM - 18:30 PM Downtime
- 18:30 PM - 20:00 PM Dinner
The accommodation is located in Tamraght Ou Fella, which translates to “up the hill of Tamraght”. The Surf House is a converted home of 3 bedrooms for private and shared stays. It’s a cozy blend of Berber culture and surfing life. If travelling with a partner or family, suitable accommodation can be arranged to suit your needs.
Three delicious, healthy Moroccan meals from fresh, locally sourced produce are provided. The simple and clean diet will sinpire your taste buds and give you the energy boost to fully enjoy your active holiday.
If you have any dietary requirements, most can be accommodated for. Please inform us at time of booking.
- Taekwondo Training: Experience the best of Taekwondo and learn the signature kicking style with Taekwondo training sessions. This discipline of this majestic art will allow you to increase your physical energy, improve health, and elevate self-esteem.
- Surfing Lessons: The guests can enjoy 3 hours of surfing lessons every day and ride the waves under proper supervision. Learn an adventurous surface water sport and glide over the alluring waves of the Atlantic sea.
- Local excursions: This retreat also includes excursions to nearby places such as the Old City & Souk, Paradise Valley, and a local area famous for steam bath (Hammam).
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Bed sheets
- Airport and bus station transfers from Agadir
- 3 Hour, daily Taekwondo lessons in English
- 3 Hour, daily Surf lessons in English
- Transport to and from training venue and surf spots
- Surfboard and wetsuit rental
- Taekwondo training equipment
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Excursion to the Old City & Souk or Paradise Valley (weather dependent)
- Taekwondo sparring equipment and uniform
- Airport transfers from Airports other than Agadir
Local Surf Maroc
Welcome to Local Surf Maroc, a family run surf camp and school situated in Tamraght, an ocean village along the western coast of Morocco. Our aim is that you feel relaxed and comfortable staing with us, like a home away from home.