No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Lucy Andrews
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 15-March-2020
- Duration: 10 Days
- Area: Pokhara, Gandaki, Nepal
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
A unique and special retreat that combines yoga and meditation and authentic traditional Neaplese cultural experience.
Accessible Hatha Yoga with expert yoga instructor Lucy Andrews whilst staying at a friendly family run eco-lodge with stunning views of the Himalayas.
Whatever your level of yoga practice, consideration and care is given to each student.Enjoy local walks amidst rice terraces and surrounding countryside.
Core Subject: Yoga and Meditation
Lucy has been teaching Hatha yoga for 15 years and practicing for 30+ years. She teaches yoga that is accessible to different bodies, experienced in tailoring practice to suit individual requirements.
Situated about 45 minutes by jeep outside Pokhara. Access is limited by dirt road so the sound of cars is rare.
Immerse in yoga and meditation amidst the relaxing rhytm of traditional Nepalese living.
Relax in the garden and walk amidst the stunning scenery and surrounding countryside with views of the Himalayas. You can join in traditional Nepalese cooking class, pick coffee beans, learn local basket weaving and enjoy traditional Nepalese music and dance are part of the retreat experience.
Travelling with a friend, partner or solo there will be opportunity for personal quiet and group communal space.
An Example of a day:
- 6.30 AM Morning yoga & meditation
- 8.30 AM Breakfast
- 9.30 AM Relax/walk around the local village and countryside/yoga workshop
- 1.00 PM Lunch
- 2.00 PM Relax/walk around the local village and countryside/on-site activities
- 4.00 PM Afternoon yoga
- 6.30 PM Dinner
Included in the retreat will be several Yoga Nidras – guided deep relaxation, either before lunch or after dinner.
There will be time to relax in the gardens or wander, walk and explore the beautiful local surrounding area.
All accommodation is built from hand chiseled stone from the local area giving a traditional and authentic feel.
Rooms are primarily a twin share basis, with either 1 double and 1 single bed or 2 single beds. Ideal for coming with a friend, couple or sharing with another solo guest.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
All rooms have their own ensuite bathroom with western toilet. Showers are taken by a bucket of hot water which is surprisingly lovely! All water is solar heated so the water temperature does vary.
Delicious vegetarian traditional Nepalese food cooked with devotion and joy!
Eco village lodge grows many of their own organic vegetables, grains, coﬀee, herbal teas, as well as fresh cows milk curd. The food is generous and nourishing.
Most dietary requirements can be accommodated.
Daily yoga and meditation at a friendly family run eco-lodge with stunning views of the Himalayas. You will receive expert yoga instruction tailored to suit individual requirements by experienced yoga instructor Lucy Andrews. Enjoy local walks amidst rice terraces and surrounding countryside. You will leave feeling fed and nourished on every level.
- 10 Nights accommodation
- Jeep transfers from and to Pokhara airport to our accommodation
- Morning and afternoon yoga & meditation
- Yoga Nidra / deep relaxation
- Yoga workshops – exploring deeper elements of yoga practice
- All delicious vegetarian meals – breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Safe drinking water, tea and coﬀee
- Local activities: basket weaving, Mothers group visit of traditional Nepalese music and dance
- International and domestic flights
- Nepalese visa
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Alcoholic or soft drinks
Annapurna Eco Village
Situated 1500m at the top a mountain and a traditional Nepalese village.Eco- village lodge is surrounded by stunning scenery of rice terraces, traditional farming, and jungle and the spectacular views of the Annapurna, Mardi Himal and Machhapuchhre ranges of the Himalayas.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm and secure your place, subject to availability. The balance is due no less than 6 weeks prior to the event (to be received by Sunday 9th February 2020). You will be sent a reminder 7 weeks before.
- You may also pay in full at the time of booking if you prefer.
- Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to the event must be paid in full at the time of booking. Payment is accepted by PayPal, credit card or direct bank transfer.