No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Marsi Marsh
- Type: Surf
- Starting From: 01-November-2019
- Duration: 7 Nights
- Area: Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Raw,Pescetarian,Include Meat,Dairy Free,Nut Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Safari Surf is more than a "surf school." Immerse yourself in an authentic sustainable surf vacation experience. We will share with you our passion and vast knowledge for the art of wave riding, our amazing community, the local people and the culture behind Safari Surf School.
All this while leaving an incredibly small carbon "footprint" behind.
Core Subject: Surf Coach
Surfing since 2005, ISA Level 2 – Surf Coach / Lifeguard Certified
Core Subject: Surf Coach
Surfing since 2000, ISA Level 2 – Surf Coach / Lifeguard Certified
Core Subject: Surf Coach
Surfing since 1992, ISA Level 2 – Surf Coach / Lifeguard Certified
Playa Guiones is nestled in the quiet, quaint town of Nosara in the Guanacaste Province on the Pacific side of the country of Costa Rica. Unlike the crowded beaches of places like Tamarindo, Jaco, or Dominical, in Nosara you won’t be trampled by hordes of tourists!
There are no street lights or paved roads and we still have monkeys cruising in the trees, but there are just the right amount of amenities in town to ensure you have a relaxing vacation. It’s a surfer’s paradise!
- Local Costa Rican ISA Level 1 or 2 surf coaches / all certified lifeguards
- All inclusive, customizable packages to suit your ideal surf vacation
- Video surf coach analysis app / program to breakdown your surf performance
- Immersion into the local Tico culture with our staff and instructors
- Dinners hosted by our local staff at different restaurants in and around town
- Top end surf equipment brands from Firewire to Walden Surfboards
- Volunteer opportunities with our local community
- Solid sustainable business philosophy
Olas Verdes Hotel. Opened in Nov. 2015, this L.E.E.D. certified facility is home to Safari Surf School. Offering expansive rooms, a beautiful pool, Howler monkeys in the trees overhead and native floral surroundings. All 17 rooms, some of which can be combined to create 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites look out onto the pool or, out to the neighboring refuge. Just a short private path through the refuge brings you to the sand! Come live the "Pura Vida" life at Olas Verdes hotel.
The Nosara community has long been a health conscious yoga and surfing haven. You can be sure to get high quality ingredients and the restaurants that we visit work with those with any diet.
Safari Surf School is the first ever STOKE certified, sustainable surf school in the world! We work closely with the community and hire only local surf instructors who are certified yearly. We have been operating in Nosara, Costa Rica for over 20 years and love to share our pura vida lifestyle with our guests.
- RT Transportation from (LIR) Liberia to Nosara and back via private shuttle taxi van
- Ground transport in Nosara (to / from dinners only if needed)
- (7) Nights' accommodation at the Olas Verdes Hotel– includes all hotel taxes
- 24 / 7 Full concierge services (i.e. any need to get to the market, pharmacy, schedule any outings, make any needed reservations, get you to location of activities, outings to view turtle etc.) - the staff is there to assist at all times!
- Bicycle rental to explore your surroundings :)
- Full breakfast daily at our Olas Verdes Hotel restaurant El Manglar or, the hotel of your stay
- Dinners hosted nightly by Safari Surf staff; (3) nights at the El Manglar Restaurant & (3) nights out to top restaurants in town (Includes: Transportation when needed, (3) course meals, all taxes & tips, Note: alcoholic beverage is available at additional cost)
NOTE: No dinners are hosted on Sunday's - guests are encouraged to go out and explore food options in and around Nosara!
- (2) Surf lessons daily (12 total) with all equipment provided & use of equipment in down time
- Choice of (2) activity from this list: Daily yoga (5 sessions); (1) 1 Hr. Massage; (1) Zip Line Tour; (1) Horseback Tour; (1) Kayak Tour; (1) SUP tour, (1) ATV Tour, or Snorkeling tour
- Join Safari Surf weekly for "Safari Experiences", we offers guests to join us for weekly events such as: playing soccer with locals & Safari Staff, sightseeing road trip with local guides & Safari staff, river fishing with a local ~ these are complementary events we offer our all inclusive guests.
- Surf Theory / video review session
- Complimentary surf photos
Surf Retreat : Playa Guiones
Our location in Nosara is an extremely special place as it blends the cool vibe of a sleepy “surf town” with the wellness and focus of a world class yoga destination. It’s a pretty amazing synergy of people in and out of the water!
Safari Surf School's cancellation policy requires a non-refundable deposit of 25% of package total at the time of package booking.
The guest’s remaining package balance is to be paid no later than 45 days prior to departure date and is non-refundable beyond that time. Safari Surf School, LLC reserves the right to issue a “Rain Check” for guest’s deposit and/or package cost on a case-by-case basis if the guest feels he or she may be able to visit Safari Surf School in the near future (within 12 months).
Safari Surf School HIGHLY recommends the purchase of Trip Insurance to protect your investment! Safari Surf is a proud representative of Travel Guard and can provide you with your trip insurance quotes and needs. Please contact the Safari Surf School’s US office for a quote and details