8 Day Spa Getaway Package In Chiang Rai Thailand
Organizer: Museflower Retreat and Spa
Beautiful and relaxing retreat in the middle of nature. Loved the staff and the food!
Love this tranquil retreat & spa!
Very helpful & friendly staff. Calming & relaxing morning yoga & meditation classes.
A week filled with relaxation therapies, transformed lifestyle and cultural immersion in the beautiful town of Chiang Rai is waiting for you. This carefully curated retreat at the renowned center of Museflower Retreat and Spa offers a tranquil yet inspiring voyage to a place so sacred that it will immediately uplift your heart and soul.
An exploration spree of your true self and Thailand’s hill tribe culture is magical and helps you through the healing journey. Together with all other fellow yogis, celebrate the richness of life and eternal beauty.
A week-long getaway is full of leisure and luxury imbibing the healing essence of nature that helps you with the restoration of the health. Rejuvenate the body, mind, and soul with the Ayurvedic holistic massage and spa treatments tailored to your constitution that leaves you feeling renewed. Museflower offers a range of refreshing therapies that nurture your nature.
Tania HoCore Subject: Yoga Instructor and Founder
Watchararat SrichamroenCore Subject: Reiki, Aroma Rei Massage, Crystal Foot Reflexology, Qi Gong, Tai Chi
Eugenie LenainCore Subject: Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Ayurveda
A beautiful town with a pleasant atmosphere, Chiang Rai is the sister town to Chiang Mai that has a more relaxed feel and historical-cultural highness. Chiang Rai is nestled in Thailand’s far north in the Golden Triangle where the border of Laos and Myanmar meets.
A unique town with noticeable landmarks, architecture, and diversity, Chiang Rai is a place for those who want to cut themselves from the world to unwind and reset.
Day 1: Arrival
- 02:00pm: Check-in
- 04:00pm-05:00pm: Afternoon Wellness Activity (Yoga, Meditation, Cooking, Demonstration)
- 05:00pm-06:30pm: Evening Wellness Activity (Take a Walk, Enjoy the sunset, or Dip in Lake or Himalayan Natural Salt Pool)
- 06:30pm-08:00pm: Dinner
- 08:00 till lights went out: Take Rest, Watch Movie, Play a Game, Read a Book, Socialize, Connect
- Start the day with morning wellness activities
- Enjoy a mouth-watering breakfast buffet
- Rest or explore the nearby places and tourist spots
- Afternoon wellness session includes foot massage, Signature Massage, Thai Herbal or Cupping Massage, Indian Head Massage, Natural Hydrating Facial, Holistic Therapy session, etc.
- Spa Wet facility at Museflower Spa
- Spend time at lake or enjoy gym session in evening
- Hire a taxi (additional cost) to visit town’s night bazaar or Take Rest, Watch Movie, Play a Game, Read a Book, Socialize, Connect
- 08:30am-09:30 am: Morning Wellness Activity (Yoga, Meditation, Guided Cycling Tour)
- 08:00am-10:00am: Breakfast
- 10:30am-11:00 am: Enjoy Spa Wet Facility at Museflower Spa
- 12:00 noon: Check-out
*The package includes- signature massage, body scrub, foot massage, group soul sharing circle, Thai Massage, Indian head or back, and shoulder massage.
1. The time may change depending on the availability of instructor and spa, and the modified schedule you receive upon arrival.
2. The daily schedule can be customized on an individual’s need, get in touch with the organizer to discuss.
3. Make sure to arrive before 3 pm to attend the first wellness class.
Museflower offers you with best services and accommodation facility top the list. With the variety of options and comfy setting make your stay memorable.
The soul-enriching environment of the accommodation replenishes the being, and the amenities you’ll be provided in the room make you feel at home. The rooms are located in a cluster of cottages set in a garden, facing a mesmeric view of the lake. All the rooms have complimentary hot water kettle, herbal tea, toiletries, and ozonized drinking water, etc.
Standard Room : The room is available in both double and single occupancy and is perfect for budgeted and solo travelers. The room is equipped with two beds, attached bathrooms, custom made Thai style furnisher and has a fan.
Triple Room : The room is available in double and triple occupancy and is perfect for a group of friends and family. The room is designed uniquely with a raised Thai Style platform that fits three mattresses and has a covered terrace, AC, and attached bathroom.
Superior Room : The room is available in both double and single occupancy and is perfect for a couple. The room has attached bathroom, AC, custom made closed and bedside table and a covered terrace to sit outside and enjoy the mesmeric view.
Superior Room with Wooden Beds : The room is available in both double and single occupancy and is designed for those who are looking for complete leisure. The room is spacious and well furnished with traditional Northern Thai Style bed, closet, wooden table, bedside table, and a sofa.
Superior Room with Water Beds : The room is available in both double and single occupancy and is crafted for those who want complete wellness with luxury. The room is spacious with two separate temperature-controlled water beds for relaxing spinal muscles, stress, and other back issues. The room is also embodied with custom made Northern Thai style furniture, attached bathroom, AC, and a covered terrace.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Satiate your palate with gourmet meals offered by Museflower three times in a day in a family-style buffet. The package includes three meals prepared in Thai Asian cuisine style and is Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian food. The breakfast, lunch, and dinner are prepared freshly by trained chefs using organic ingredients from Museflower’s on-site organic garden and Aquaponic system.
The meals are balanced, full of nutritious, and also caters to the need of those who have food allergies or have special dietary requirements. Museflower also offers complimentary ozonized chemical-free pure drinking water, healthy snacks, and herbal tea throughout the day.
Typical Meal Menu:
Breakfast: Oatmeal, porridge, muesli, seasonal fresh fruits, non-dairy milk (almond or rice milk), herbal tea, Asian warm dish (boiled rice, noodles, congee or soup), and additional egg dish to order.
*coffee and bread are not served
Lunch: Simple and light warm dishes will be served- curry, stir-fried veggies, etc., green salad, herbal tea, omelette, and local dessert.
Dinner: Simple and light warm dishes will be served like steam veggies with a dip, hot soup, etc. and herbal tea.
Drink and Snacks: Fresh juice, homemade chips, special smoothies, premium organic teas, and more.
* If you have special dietary requirements it is advised to inform the organizers about the same when making a reservation.
What Makes This Program Special?
Stress melting spa getaway at Museflower will leave you renewed. Thai and Indian tradition inspired spa and massage therapies, body treatment, and other services nourish the entire being.
The thoughtfully tailored program caters to all your needs and fulfills your desire for a perfect luxury retreat. The facilitators of the spa getaway play huge roles in delivering what has been promised and make the program special and memorable for their guests.
- 7 Night Accommodation
- 1 Signature Massage
- 1 India Head Massage or Back and Shoulder Massage
- 1 Natural Hydrating Facial
- 1 Body Scrub Massage
- 1 Body Wrap
- 1 Foot Massage
- 2 Group Soul Sharing Circle
- 1 Thai Herbal Massage or Cupping Massage
- 1 Holistic Therapy Session
- Three Meals: Organic local Ovo/Lacto vegetarian cuisine
- Himalayan Crystal Salt Water Spa Treatment
- Natural Swimmable Lake
- Pool Lounge Area to Chill
- Movies, Books, Games
- Butterfly room- indoor studio for yoga, moves, and workshop
- Meditation Pavilion
- Organic Farm and Aquaponics
- Outdoor Sala for relaxation
- Health Activities: Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Qigong, Tai Chi, Pilates, Body Balancing, Nature Mandala, etc.
Museflower Retreat & Spa
Located 17km from Chiang Rai in a gently wooded area surrounded by serene lakes and rice fields, Museflower Retreat & Spa is the perfect place for a rejuvenating solitary retreat. The center is everything you dreamt of for a luxurious soulful vacation in Thailand from good food to amazing instructors to restful stay and much more. A center is a place that makes you feel relaxed and bestow an opportunity to explore Thailand’s exotic hill tribe culture.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel the booking 14 days before arrival, you get a 100% refund of the deposit.
- If you cancel the booking 7 days before arrival, you get a 50% refund of the deposit.
Why choose Museflower Retreat and Spa
Amidst the inspiring ambiance of the center explore the divine intricacies of holistic practice that support your healing journey. Museflower is an eco-spiritual wellness retreat center, a place for the distressed soul to find space to revive.
The retreat with Museflower not only benefits your health but also supports the community.
The excursion planned by the center is arranged through their partner Population and Development Association, and their profits are donated to support community development for local and hill tribe.