No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Nature Lanka Resort
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 15-August-2019
- Duration: 1 Week
- Area: Southern Province, Sri Lanka
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Ayurvedic,Dairy Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Close To Nature
We are pure panchakarma authentic Ayurveda beach resort and we have a medical consultation, dosha analysis, and personalized program and individual meals.
We have mainly two kinds of all-inclusive Panchakarma Ayurveda treatment Packages as well as individual Ayurveda treatment Packages.
All inclusive Panchakarma Ayurveda treatment package includes – all Ayurveda treatments with Ayurveda medicine, all meals with drinks and Room also provide clothes to wear while treatments of Ayurveda. Anyhow before start panchakarma Package of Ayurveda treatments, you have a main medical consultation with our chief Ayurveda doctor on the day of arrival.
After main medical consultation, Ayurveda doctors discuss with you about your health and choose the Ayurveda Package with treatments.
We are implementing Yoga and meditation Program every day in our resort.
I have been to nature lanka resort this is a very calm and nice place to be. The ayurveda treatments and doctors were excellent here. The foods were also delicious and nutritious. I enjoyed walking in the beach as the beach was so beautiful. The rooms was also excellent. I had a very good sea view from my room. I am coming back to here again.
That's a fantastic place to balance your mind and body. The magic treatments that I had there are unforgettable, I had never had anything like that before! The staff is very special, unusual and professional. The doctors are a mixture of professionalism and endless humanity. I want to thank you all for those days spent in your Magic resort! Godak stootiy!
Spent 3 weeks here in January and was completely impressed by the service and location!! Ayurveda treatments as part of the pancha karma includes absolutely everything. Can’t wait to go back in January!!
Dr. M.W. Punchihewa Manjula
Core Subject: Owner and Ayurveda Therapist
Dr. M.W. Punchihewa Manjula will help to find the dosha in your body and provides you with the best ayurvedic treatment for your medical illness and dosha.
Our resort located one sided by the sea and other side is greenish mini jungle. You can walk miles & miles on our unspoiled beach. Our resort located more than 10 acres natural garden.
Nature Lanka is in Sri Lanka’s semi-dry zone which is ideal for Ayurveda and built in the ancient Ayurvedic Hospital style to ensure complete relaxation of mind and body.Almost all biological Ayurveda herbs available our garden which we use for our Ayurveda guests.
Initially our Ayurvedic Physician consult and examine the guest personally and determine that actual diagnosis, then start the course of Ayurveda treatment package.
The Resort has well planned Ayurveda Cure Programs. Also it has extensive facilities for providing Ayurvedic Panchakarma & Wellness treatment programs backed by a well qualified team of Ayurvedic doctors and male/female therapists to provide the necessary treatment.
Common list of diseases treated by Ayurveda in Nature Lanka
▪ Arthritis ▪ Mental stress ▪ Migraine ▪ Nicotine abuse (Smoking) ▪ Obesity (overweight) ▪ Psoriasis ▪ Sleeplessness ▪ Tinnitus ▪ Acne ▪ Paralysis ▪ Sciatica ▪ High blood pressure and high cholesterol ▪ Kidney stones ▪ Diseases of the nervous system ▪ Early stages of cervical spondylitis ▪ Early stages of prostate enlargement ▪ ENT diseases ▪ Gastritis ▪ Gynecological disorders. ▪ Hair Loss
Ayurveda Treatments Packages
This intensive package delivers a complete cleaning/detoxification & rejuvenation of the body and usually need 1, 2 to 3 weeks – This process has mainly three stages: pre-preparation, cleansing therapies, Post treatments as well as regenerating measures(dietary adjustments / medicines). This special panchakarma Preventive Cure provide 4 or even more treatments per day
This is for guests with chronic / multiple medical illnesses. These conditions require more specific treatments; more medicines; closer monitoring by our ayurvedic chief doctor. The diet may also consider as a medicine and strictly observe. This special panchakarma Heil Cure (Panchakarma Cure & Rehabilitation) provide 6 or more treatments per day.
Sample daily schedule for your Ayurveda treatment pacakage:
- Daily consultation with our in house doctors for your Ayuverdic treatment.
- Yoga and meditation session.
- Hearty freshly prepared vegetarian breakfast.
- Ayurveda treatment follows the following procedure: pre-preparation, cleansing therapies, Post treatments.
- Ayurveda meals prepared by our chief for lunch.
- Evening Sinhalese cake or Sri Lankan Short eats & Herbal tea.
- Filled your evening with Lectures, cooking demonstration & musical entertainment
- Enjoy delicious dinner consists of organic and ayurveda based diet.
The resort has 16 guest rooms in 2 villas and 4 beach view Cabanas, set away a peaceful distance from the Ayurvedic Health Home.
Each room is furnished in a simple way with a king-sized bed, a private terrace, telephone, solar-heated water, ventilator and if desired – with air-conditioning and most of the rooms are sea facing and include individual open verandahs overlooking the beach and the lush greenish garden.
Our every room has air-conditioning, free Wifi, Fan, Telephone, King Size bed, Soler - heated water, Cloth rack, Almirah, Safe, Hairdryer, Private terrace etc.
Types of Rooms
- Sea Front Room
- Sea View Room
- Sea Reduction Room
- Garden View Room
Types of Cabana
- Sea Front Cabana
- Sea View Cabana
Ayurveda meals will be provided according to Doctor’s consultation and instructions. All meal schedule are prepared by chief doctor.
Enjoy Ayuvedic meals on full board basis for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Nature lanka resort. All the meals served are vegetarian, vegan and dairy free.
The Centre has extensive facilities for providing Ayurvedic Panchakarma & Wellness treatment programmes backed by a team of Ayurvedic doctors and male/female therapists to provide the necessary treatment.
All includes in the unit of “ Ayurveda Home”- the core of the Resort complex where all the Ayurveda therapies are performed. Each treatment is pleasure for the senses and provides a relaxing, soothing experience with highly beneficial results.
With our all-inclusive Ayurveda package includes:
- Ayurveda lectures regarding Ayurveda and herbals
- Short excursions
- Accommodation in Nature Lanka Ayurveda Resort
- Ayurveda meals on Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Welcome foot or head massage on the arrival date
- Doctor’s consultations (Main consultation, short consultations and Final consultation)
- Ayurveda therapy as shown on the treatment schedule
- Ayurveda medicines according to Doctor’s instructions
- Weekly talk on fundamental Pancharkarma treatments / Fundamental of Ayurveda / Ayurveda herbs
- Yoga & meditation
- Mineral water and herbal tea at all times
- A personal Guest Attendant for each guest
- Medical staff available 24 hours
Nature Lanka Resort
Nature Lanka Resort is a serene aryurvedic resort located between the sea side and a greenish mini jungle of its own. From its inception, Nature Lanka Resort has grown from strength to strength, making a golden mark in the fields of Ayurvedic Tourism in Sri Lanka.
Our friendly and qualified staff will be pleased very much to serve you at their best.The team consists of professionally qualified and well experienced doctors and therapists.