No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Nepal Yoga Academy
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-November-2019
- Duration: 3 Days
- Area: Bhaktapur, Bagmati, Nepal
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Tucked away in the stunning hills of the Kathmandu Valley, our yoga retreat is surrounded by serene temples, wildlife, and natural beauty. Along with exploring authentic Nepali culture, you will also get a chance to enjoy classical, Sanatan yoga, massages, meditation, relaxation treatments, hiking, and healthy vegetarian food. Visit us to experience solitude, peace of mind, and inner calm, and strike a perfect balance in your life.
This is best academy !
Teachers are highly capable and teach you from scratch if you want to learn authentic yoga so this is best place.
Best wishes to team Thank you
Really wonderful experience !
We did the “pretrek” 3 day 2 night package. We were accommodated very well and participated in classes with the teachers in training which was wonderful.
The yoga classes were excellent and adaptable to different letters of experience.
We also had two excellent massages and a steam bath which really added to the holistic experience
. The food was delicious and plentiful and the staff so so lovely.
Thank you all.
Dr. Chintamani Gautam
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Dr. Chintamani is a highly qualified and experienced yoga Guru, distinguished in his field with a nurturing and supportive approach. He is teaching yoga for over 15 years now in both Nepal and India and possesses an in-depth understanding of yoga. He has profound knowledge of the ancient scriptures like Veda, Upanishads, the Gita, and the six Eastern philosophies and many more yogic scriptures. Learning the traditional art of yoga and meditation under the guidance of great Himalayan Gurus has inspired him to practice and understand the core of yoga. His deep understanding and compassion are highlighted in his teachings and approach.
Our retreat center is located in the blissful hills between Kathmandu and Nagarkot. And is 22kms away from Tribhuvan International Airport. Also, the well-known Pancha Mahalaxmi Temple is located right next to our retreat.
You will be mesmerized by the beauty of Nepal which is a trekker’s paradise. It is only here that you will get to admire the majestic Himalayas, golden temples, fascinating hill villages, and rich wildlife.
Immerse in the beauty of Himalayas with our 3-day yoga retreat package and experience the thrill of being in an exciting, life-altering milieu. Climbing the summits of Himalayas will make you forget your long and tiring journey and will instill a strong belief of scaling great heights in life.
No matter how much you train for the trek, a new environment can be a shock to your system given a drastic change in the climate, altitude, air, food as well as water.
All this might interfere with your bodily functions and this is why we strive and work hard to offer you a revitalized launch for your trek and/or climb. Our passion drives us to create a peaceful environment by providing daily yoga sessions and rejuvenating treatments.
Your day at a glance:
- 6:40 AM Satkarma Jala Neti (optional) and Tea
- 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Pranayama
- 08:10 AM - 09:30 AM Yoga-asana session
- 09:30 AM - 10:15 AM Breakfast, pick up for sightseeing or day trip (optional)
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Ayurveda sauna
- 11:30 AM - 13:00 PM Relaxing in the garden
- 13:00PM - 13:30 PM Lunch
- 14:00 PM - 15:00 PM Steam bath
- 15:00 PM - 16:45 PM Short hike, temple visit, or relaxation time, optional attending a regular philosophy class.
- 16:45 PM - 17:00 PM Tea break, back at the center after sightseeing/day trip
- 17:00 PM - 18:30 PM Yoga-asana evening session, guided meditation included.
- 18:30 PM - 19:30 PM Dinner and tea
*We can also customize and design the program to suit individual guests and his/her requirements.
We provide clean and comfortable accommodation overlooking ancient temples and lush greenery. You can select from a private or shared room. Each room is well-equipped will a clean western-style bathroom including a hot water shower and comfortable bed.
Our unique location immersed in the clouds makes for picturesque views along with hypnotizing sunrises and sunsets. Among other facilities, we also have a dining area, free Wi-Fi, sauna, steam bath, comfortable Yoga shala as well as a local guide for your convenience.
At Nepal Yoga Retreat, you will be dining with us as one community. All our meals are homemade, vegetarian, and seasonal, cooked with love and served by our Nepali chefs.
We provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with filtered water and herbal teas. Also, we can accommodate special dietary requirement(s) like vegan on request.
On this retreat, you will be guided by people who are experts in their field and have years of experience in teaching the science of yoga and successfully transforming the lives of many people.
The perfect location of our retreat center will elevate your entire experience of learning and practicing yoga and you will be motivated to give your best.
The teachings we offer are authentic and backed by extensive research on the traditional scientific yogic way. This retreat combines the classical tradition with experienced Guru which will bring a new awareness within you.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in modern styled rooms with western bathroom/toilet and hot water shower.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fresh made vegetarian meals.
- Unlimited herbal teas and filtered water
- Yoga, breathing and meditation classes (twice a day)
- High qualified yoga teacher
- Yoga mat
- 2 Ayurveda massage
- 1 Ayurveda Sauna or Steam bath
- Hiking trips to local temples and areas.
- International flight tickets
- Your travel insurance
- Visa fees.
- Pick up/drop off from Airport or City. We will arrange a private taxi for you at an extra cost of USD 20 each way (1-2 person) after 7 PM 25 dollars, more than 2 persons USD 10 per person
- Meals and supplemental snacks you may choose to have outside the center
- Additional massages
- Additional nights’ accommodation extensions
- Additional activities you may desire
- Visitor fees
Nepal Yoga Academy
Nepal Yoga Academy is one of the best places for learning the intricacies of Yoga. Our spiritual learning center keenly focuses on teaching the classical Sanatan yoga system which is based on centuries of practice and development.
We are situated amidst the nature and beauty of lush Himalayan forests that are dotted with traditional villages.We strongly believe in authentic teachings, practice, and research based on the traditional scientific yogic way.