No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Nepal Yoga Academy
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-November-2019
- Duration: 4 Days
- Area: Bhaktapur, Bagmati, Nepal
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Explore and experience the authentic Nepali life and culture. They highly recommend their yoga retreat center for anyone seeking balance, quiet, solitude, peace of mind and an inward perspective.
We welcome everyone to be a part of this retreat, irrespective of their yoga practice level. Our retreat is suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners. With us, you will practice daily pranayama, yoga, and meditation along with indulging in massages, sauna or steam bath.
I've had the most incredible experience in Nepal here at the academy. wouldn't trade it for anything else!
Dr. Chintamani has been a great teacher, and i've learned so much about classical yoga because he's so very knowledgeable on the subject.
The place became home for me in very little time, and the relationships formed with not just my fellow yogis but with the staff as well will stick around for a long time i feel. much love!
Nepal Yoga Retreat Fantastic place for yoga practice and relaxation!
It is situated in the middle of a green and quiet hill far from the noisy valley.
Excellent teachers, providing good knowledge of yogic practice and philosophy.
The food very fresh and deliciously cooked. Clean and nice rooms.
I definitely recommend it!!!
Dr. Chintamani Gautam
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Dr. Chintamani is highly nurturing and supportive with a compassionate attitude. He is an experienced yoga Guru and has been teaching for more than 15 years now. Along with profound knowledge in Mantra Chanting and Vedic Karmkan, Dr. Chintamani also has an in-depth understanding of the ancient scripture like Vedic Upanishads, the Gita, and the six Eastern philosophies. He has learned the traditional art of yoga and meditation from great Himalayan Gurus and has achieved a comprehensive understanding of the roots of yoga.
We cannot imagine a better location for deeper yoga and meditation practices then the majestic Himalayas. Our retreat center is located between Kathmandu and Nagarkot just 22kms away from Tribhuvan International Airport.
It is in a quiet peaceful spot in the beautiful hills and the locally popular Pancha Mahalaxmi Temple is right next to our center. Join us in this breathtaking, peaceful haven to have an ultimate blissful and soothing experience.
Trekking is one of the most adored adventure activities for many. And along with the much claimed physical health benefits, the climbs and walks in nature can make you stronger mentally and emotionally. Trekking is therapeutic and holistic and it can help you break mental blocks, restore faith in yourself and enhance your stamina. However, there is every chance that you will be exhausted once you come back on even ground after completing your adventure.
And when you do, we have a perfect restorative program specifically designed to return you to equilibrium on every level. Keeping this in mind, we have created a 4-day restorative program so that you can relax, unwind, rejuvenate, and re-attune your mind, body, and soul as you re-center, stretch, find your breath, and restore balance at the lower altitudes.
Your day at a glance:
- 6:40 AM Satkarma Jala Neti (optional) and Tea
- 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Pranayama
- 08:10 AM - 09:30 AM Yoga-asana session
- 09:30 AM - 10:15 AM Breakfast, pick up for sightseeing or day trip (optional)
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Ayurveda sauna
- 11:30 AM - 13:00 PM Relaxing in the garden
- 13:00 PM - 13:30 PM Lunch
- 14:00 PM - 15:00 PM Steam bath
- 15:00 PM - 16:45 PM Short hike, temple visit, or relaxation time, optional attending a regular philosophy class.
- 16:45 PM - 17:00 PM Tea break, back at the center after sightseeing, day trip
- 17:00 PM - 18:30 PM Yoga-asana evening session, guided meditation included.
- 18:30 PM - 19:30 PM Dinner and tea
*The program can be designed to suit each guest.
We offer spacious, clean rooms with attached western-style bathroom and hot shower facility. We have both private and shared rooms that overlook lush greenery and ancient temples.
Our center is submerged in the clouds that will hypnotize you. The views of sunrises and sunsets here are an absolute dream! Here you will also find a dining area, free internet, steam bath, sauna, and Yoga Shala. Our local guide will always ready to assist you as well!
Strongly believe in creating a sense of community, we at Nepal Yoga Retreat feast together. Our Nepali chefs cook and serve food with love using only freshest and seasonal ingredients.Also, we can accommodate special dietary requirement(s) like vegan on request. All meals are homemade and vegetarian and we also cater to special dietary requirements.
At Nepal Yoga Retreat, you will enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, herbal teas, and filtered water.
Our team of experts will guide you aptly to restore your balance on every level post your trek in the mountains. This restorative program will help you recover faster and will make sure that you do not end up with acute muscle soreness or pains. Under the guidance and supervision of experts like Dr. Chintamani, you will unwind and strike a perfect balance of your mind, body, and soul.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in modern styled rooms with western bathroom/toilet and hot water shower
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fresh made vegetarian meals
- Unlimited herbal teas and filtered water
- Yoga, breathing and meditation classes (twice a day)
- High qualified yoga teacher
- Yoga mat
- 2 Ayurveda massage
- 1 Ayurveda Sauna or Steam bath
- 1 Shirodhara, Ayurveda treatment
- Hiking trips to local temples and areas
- International flight tickets
- Your travel insurance
- Visa fees.
- Pick up/drop off from Airport or City. We will arrange a private taxi for you at an extra cost of USD 20 each way (1-2 person) after 7 PM 25 dollars, more than 2 persons USD 10 per person
- Meals and supplemental snacks you may choose to have outside the center
- Additional massages
- Additional nights’ accommodation extensions
- Additional activities you may desire
- Visitor fees
Nepal Yoga Academy
Nepal Yoga Academy is one of the best spiritual learning centers to understand yoga. We focus on imparting knowledge of the classical Sanatan Yoga System which is based on centuries of practice and development. At our peaceful retreat center, you will be able to admire the natural beauty of Himalayan forests that are dotted with stunning villages.