No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Original Surf Morocco
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 15-October-2019
- Duration: 8 Days
- Area: Agadir, Morocco
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Pescetarian,Include Meat
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Enjoy an unforgettable surfing and yoga holiday in beautiful Morocco with Original Surf Morocco. Our team of experienced and skilled professionals will guide you to understand the basics of yoga and surfing. Yoga is great for your physical and mental health, and with yoga, you can reap many benefits such as better flexibility, increase in strength and stamina, and improving balance and concentration.
Yoga is also ideal for all levels surfers and the asanas strengthen the muscles of your body and warm up joints which will make surfing more enjoyable. Yoga also helps in stretching and relaxing after surfing. With our Surf & Yoga program, you will get a yoga class every day either before breakfast or in the afternoon post surfing.
The program is specially designed to let you have the best of both yoga and surfing. While the morning yoga sessions will give you an energy boost, the afternoon sessions will help you relax your muscles after your surf class.
It was really cool! It was much better than in previous surfcamp in Bali. Thank you a lot Original Surf Morocco for the best time. Firstly, because of people in this surfcamp - Abdellah, Khisham, Omar and Buba. They created a special atmosphere. Everything was amazing. Tasty breakfast and dinner, incredible serfing experience, amazing view from the terrace of the surfcamp! Highly recommend! I will come back to catch big waves, my friends.
We had a great experience in Original surf. The food was tasty, specially breakfast and dinner, served in a relaxing, comfortable and colourful setting on the roof terrace. The chef was great, preparing many surprises during our 5 days stay, including a local tagine which we had taken to the beach as it was Ramadan and it was a local custom to have a dinner on the beach followed by a fire making ritual. Our surf instructor was very attentive to our needs and pushing us hard to catch as many waves as possible. The driver was amazing, patiently waiting for us to take us wherever we wanted to go.
I stayed a week at the Original Surf Morocco surf camp for a surf & yoga retreat and it was amazing! The crew went beyond what's expected to give us a great holiday.
Core Subject: Surf Instructor
Abdellah Endioui is a surf instructor at Original Surf Camp
Core Subject: Surf Instructor
Abdellah Ikiker love sharing his surfing knowledge with people from around the world .He has also performed Off-Broadway with an Oscar nominee and Know the theater business from every angle. He has seen around 100 shows per year.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Anna is an experienced yoga instructor working for Original Surf Morocco.
The coastline of Morocco and its phenomenal weather makes it a popular surfing destination. Tamraght is a small fishing village in Morocco. Situated amid the mountains, Tamraght is nestled between Aourir and the tourist town of Taghazout.
The village also overlooks Imourane beach and the famous devil’s rock surf spot and is much chilled out than its better-known neighbors. Its calm and laid-back vibes have made Tamraght a very popular destination with locals as well as foreigners.
Here you can surf all day and watch the sun gracefully fall into the sea! Besides you can also enjoy a camel ride on the beach, jet skiing, traditional Moroccan hammam, and a relaxing massage.
We conduct yoga sessions on the rooftop studio of our surf camp so that you can practice yoga while enjoying the spectacular views of the ocean. These sessions are tailored as per your level and requirements. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced level yoga practitioner, you will learn a great deal about yoga from our distinguished teachers.
You will also learn the basics of surfing and catching a wave along with understanding safety measures on the beach. This Surf & Yoga package is a perfect opportunity for you to go on a unique adventure!
DAILY SCHEDULE :
- 7:30 Sunrise Yoga Session : The surf and yoga package starts with a session of Yoga at 7:30 am. One hour to stretch out and tone the muscles while soaking into the moment of bliss.
- 8:30 Healthy Fresh Breakfast : After Yoga, at 8:30 am, it’s breakfast time with a wide range of healthy dishes and beverages to give you the energy for the surfing ahead.
- 9:30 Packing and Getting Ready : After breakfast, it’s time to get ready with the surfboards packed in the vehicle. Guests are given the wetsuit to get ready to ride the waves.
- 10:00 First Surf Session : Surfing session starts at roughly 10, with the coach giving the theoretical class on the beach. Followed by warm up, then everybody hits the surf depending on the tide and swell.
- 12:00 Break For Lunch & Relax : After the morning session, lunch and a one hour break to relax are next on the agenda.
- 14:00 Second Surf Session : Surf and yoga package starts the afternoon session of free surfing to practice the lesson in the morning with the coach watching to instruct.
- 16:00 Coming Back To the Surf Camp : Surf session ends at 4:00 pm to get back to the camp. This is to give time for guests to rest and clean up.
- 18:00 Sunset Yoga Session : Evening Yoga session. It is more to stretch and relax the tired muscles from the day of surfing.
- 19:30 Dinner : After the refreshing evening yoga, dinner is served. Authentic Moroccan dishes prepared from scratch by Original Surf Morocco Chefs.
We offer double, twin, triple, as well as shared rooms and can accommodate up to 18 people. All the rooms are traditionally decorated and have shared bathroom and toilet.
The property has designated spots to chill and relax where you can enjoy books and games. We also have a rooftop terrace, yoga studio, dining area, and patio. Besides, a mini ping pong table and free Wi-Fi, we offer 24/7 staff assistance to make your stay comfortable!
With us, you will enjoy a wide range of traditional Moroccan as well as fusion dishes. We bring scrumptious and healthy food that will feed your soul. All the ingredients are fresh, best-quality produced and locally sourced. Our local chefs prepare all the delicious dishes from scratch with love.
For breakfast, you can get eggs, amlou, honey, jam, msemen, baghrir, cheese, fresh fruits, orange juice, cereals, tea, and coffee. In lunch, you will get colorful salads packed with nutrients and flavors. Also, enjoy sandwiches with options such as chicken, turkey, beef, minced meat, eggs, and beans with vegetables. Fruits are also served in lunch.
For dinner, every day is a different meal with different salad, meal accompaniments, and dessert. It will include meat, fish tagine, couscous, skewers, roasted chicken, soups, and Moroccan pancakes. We can also take care of special diets such as vegan and gluten-free, all you have to do is inform us in advance and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.
Everything from the design of this program to the location of our surf camp to food and amenities is special. Yoga and surf complement each other and we offer expert guidance for you to enjoy them to the hilt. We will take you to different surf spots and provide you with all required equipment like a surfboard and wetsuits.
Also, our yoga equipment is available for you to use whenever you like. We work with some of the best local instructors to ensure that you have safe and fun surfing and yoga experience.
- Arrival & Departure Transfers (if you stayed for 7 nights and more)
- 2 Hours Group Surf Lessons (Mornings)
- Delicious Moroccan Diners at the Camp
- Nights Stay
- Packed Lunch on the Beach
- Surf Photos and/or Videos
- Breakfast at the camp
- 3 to 4 Hours Free Surf (Afternoons)
- Surf Board & Wetsuit
- Daily Transportation to the Surf Spots
- Yoga Sessions
- Unlimited use of Yoga Equipment
Original Surf Camp
Our surf camp is established by surf and yoga enthusiasts and we are located in the small fishing village of Tamraght in Morocco. Besides comfortable and clean accommodation we also provide lip-smacking food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We have a well-equipped yoga studio on our rooftop terrace, facing the ocean. Along with mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, and blankets, we have other fitness equipment items for general workouts.
Our spacious property has enough rooms to accommodate up to 18 people and we have designed different spots for you to relax. Together we strive to make your vacation memorable and create some beautiful memories!